Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was RC abusive to Misty? No, not for a fact....but she received phone calls from people in Florida that said she was. Misty was pushed at GGS, according to Levi, GGS said she didn't hear it when asked by Misty why she didn't help.

Pat B talking about Misty cuddling up to RC after Haleigh went missing.

PB: re ron - abnormal behav for someone whose child is missing; u cant stomach bein around that person, cuddling, kissing her, emotion twds MC was just so beloved after t child missg.

AH: is ron only able to have relationship w/teenage girls
PB: this is not pedophilia; younger women who r controllable; as young as possible, but somewhat legal

Bingo......."controllable women". Younger women he can control.

Pat Brown says she doesn't know if she would call RC's choice in women pedophilia...she doesn't think he is a pedophile....no evidence of it.

Drug dealer went to Hank and Lisa's house.....kicked in the door. Flora says Hank and Lisa are the ones that got Misty involved in drugs!!

Crack Head kicked in the door and Nanny said 'it's time for me to go back to Nashville' lol

Was RC abusive to Misty? No, not for a fact....but she received phone calls from people in Florida that said she was. Misty was pushed at GGS, according to Levi, GGS said she didn't hear it when asked by Misty why she didn't help.

It seems GMSykes doesn't HEAR or SEE anything that she doesn't want to, especially if it has to do with Ron.

Flora hasn't talked to Misty since she told her what she did about Haleigh, she has no pay tel minutes. She will have some tomorrow. Flora knows nothing about Hope Sykes.

GMF: o, yes, H & L were involved in drugs; i havent talkd to MC since she told me what she done on t phone
Levi: tell her about this woman that is writing to Ronald; this woman is all cuddly, cuddly w/Ron - tell her

GMH: all angry w/me; Lisa cussed me out, friday nite she phoned & apologized to me; i didnt accept her apology; shes my daugh, but she is a pathetic liar

Joe is real angry with Flora.....and his two sisters.. Also her other daughters. Lisa called granny up and cussed her out...then called her up on Friday night and apologized.

Lisa is my daughter but she is a pathetic liar.

So reportedly, Misty was pushed so hard by Ron that the impact caused a very loud sound that no one could have not heard it while they lived in GGMS's home but when Misty asked why she didn't help her, GGMS claimed to have not heard anything. Imagine that?

HAHA I love Nanny. She is just telling it like it is, hehehehehe!!!!

GMH: MC came here (TN), stayed 10 days, slept in bed w/me and i asked her every night - tell me (what happened that night), but she never told me; she said, I'm scared of Joe and he said he'd kill my whole family

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back