Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GMF: i do not believe JO ever molested her; MC could b lying bout Jo, but in my mind (GMH's), it's Misty, Tommy and Joe

Misty stayed in Nashville with her 10 days. Flora questioned her every night.....then Misty told her one morning that she had to take her back to bus station cause she wanted to go to Florida.

Misty didn't see Joe during the 10 days she spent in Nashville.

But, other times ...other visits...misty wanted to spend all her time with Joe. So she doesn't believe Joe molested Haleigh.

Not a word about Timmy. :waitasec: I would love to hear grandma's opinion of him.

granny doesn't believe RC is perfectly clean in all this, he knows something about it. I wish Levi would ask her WHY she thinks that!!

GMF: re ron - i'm dead sure he knows more than he's saying
MC told me DonnaB was a good lady

Levi asking about the ads for sex services. Flora knows nothing of it. Does know Donna Brock had 6 prescriptions with her after she left the dentist.

GMH: i never heard bout sex services (DonnaB); never told me bout DB taping her

GMH: re Timmy - he changed his number; he doesn't want me to talk to him

Last time Flora talked to Timmy.....he doesn't want to talk to her.....he changed his number!

Timmy had guardianship of misty.....at one time.....spent a lot of time with Misty. Misty stayed with Chelsea because Timmy and Chelsea gave her no curfew and they let Misty do anything she wanted.

GMH: misty did spend time w/chelsea growg up, she had no curfew there, MC could do w/ever she wanted there (w/Chels)

"Do the math with them"

Better do the math FOR them.

McCullough says she would stay on Tommy Croslin.
Talking about hope and her charges and bragging about getting to ride with RC.

Art says RC promised to show up and testify but RC didn't testify.

GMH: Chel & ToC had no guardianship of MC with papers

PB: re Hope sentence - pretty high, i was shocked, think of those dont get that sentence; extemely high sent

Pat brown stating Le having a hard time with this case. getting dogged.

Art Harris says LE is frustrated.....but have kept the pressure on for Haleigh! I agree! They were trying to keep Misty isolated.

GMH: Misty was afraid of ron; i think shes still afraid; i think ron knows what happened; found out H missin the next day

If there are posts that are bothering you for any reason - USE THE ALERT BUTTON.

Thank you.

Carry on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper