Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GMH: i called Granny, and told her where t police were goin to look for t body, but i also called t police and told them; Misty asked me to call TN and GGM; Chels knows alot more than shes sayin

AH: sources told him Tommy flunked, Lindsy feels betrayed. so she let cops into the house to get the yellow rope. Lyndsy might be the secret weapon!

Flora: Misty said RC was controlling and she was afraid.
RC knows what happened.
Flora found out Haleigh was missing the next day, when her daughter went down there.

Flora talked to GGS, told granny where police were going to go search for the body.
She doesn't know why they went over to the river. She called GGS to tell them where the police were going to search because Misty told her to!!!

GH thinks Chelsea knows more then what she's saying...that's interesting!

GMH: they didnt invite me to their wedding cause they knew i wouldnt like it (marriage)

WOW Misty wanted GGMS to know where they were going to search? curious

GMF: at one time, JO owned 3 guns; abt 3 or 4 wks ago he knocked his momma in head w/one by accident; GMH thinks this was all about the machine gun JO wanted

Granny thinks Chelsea knows more....
Granny never really liked Hank SR since he married her daughter Lisa. Didn't get along well with Tommy because he was just like his Daddy.
Levi: why did RC want to marry misty??
Flora: STUPIDITY.
Joe owned 3 guns. HIt his Momma in the head with a gun 3 or 4 weeks ago. Flora thinks Joe took Haleigh because he couldn't find the machine gun that RC had!

Ron had a machine gun? Really????? Was this the gun they found in the ditch?

With all respect...
Grandma Flo believes what she is saying,
but I don't think she really knows what happened.

WOW Misty wanted GGMS to know where they were going to search? curious

grandmaj....I find this suspicious as well and i have never been one to be suspicious of GGS...something off there with that one. Why is Misty still answering to them? They have said mean things about her since the arrest ....why would Misty tell her to call them??

AH: how many polys tween misty and tommy flunked - i think they flunked 5 polys tween them

Ron had a machine gun? Really????? Was this the gun they found in the ditch?

no, the Beretta was found in the ditch. RC showed Tommy Timmy and Joe the machine gun during a friendly visit days before Haleigh went missing.

Guns are a reoccurring themes with Tommy. Was he trading the guns for money or drugs? this from CM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark
Back