Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
O/T In 35- 40 years Misty is going to look just like grandma Flo

The way they have her gussied up today if they gave her some teeth she wouldn't look all that bad for being 67........

Grandma said just before cameras off that she has lost quite a bit of family over this but that's ok - they'll come back....

GF: how did misty know where to point in the river
misty on drug-binge
wouldnt hurt a child deliberately
think she may have been in that van cause she knew where to go to (reference to pointing at the river)

Thanks, epiphany, and others recapping this show....no tv here.

Would someone please recap this recap for me? lol. I can't make sense of what you mean here, but would really like to know.

TIA.

Prayers for little Haleigh and her family.

My son had called (he's in army) and I missed the last thing gma said about leaving a child with someone doped up or on drugs? Did someone catch that?

Granny said RC is at fault for leaving his kids with MC after she just came off a 3 day drug binge

First: Misty loves kids. Misty wouldn't hurt a child. She's taken care of all my great grandkids.

Then: Would you leave your kids with someone like that? I wouldn't, I wouldn't. No maam.

Dang, this is the kind of stuff that will break this case. Let these jailbirds know they are not being believed by family.

You go Granny!!!

It seems like she still isn't saying what actually happened to Haleigh. The stories are only about the "disposal", which people have pretty much gathered from her first interview.

Have either of them told her what actually happened in the first place? How did she die? Why?

This could be very simple - what if Ron and Misty got into an argument about Haleigh misbehaving and Ron told Misty to give Haleigh something to get her to go to sleep. Misty does as told and it was the wrong thing and Haleigh simply died. Misty called Tommy, Timmy, whoever for help. Rather than admit an accidental OD, they concocted this story ? Ron wants them to be quiet because he is the one who told Misty what to do...could it be this simple ? 20 to 90 phone calls trying to reach Misty with no response - no 911 call until Ron walks in the door...WOW.
Yep, RC, I absolutely believe it could be as simple as that.

I have a little more respect for Grandma aftering hearing her tonight.

It seems like she still isn't saying what actually happened to Haleigh. The stories are only about the "disposal", which people have pretty much gathered from her first interview.

Have either of them told her what actually happened in the first place? How did she die? Why?

I seriously doubt any of the bunch would tell GMa Hollars exactly what happened - just don't see them doing that. They know the calls were being recorded - they aren't going to tell that part of this deal.

First: Misty loves kids. Misty wouldn't hurt a child. She's taken care of all my great grandkids.

Then: Would you leave your kids with someone like that? I wouldn't, I wouldn't. No maam.

But Flo said the drugs didn't start until Misty was in Florida. Maybe Misty kept the grandkids in TN?

Art Harris: how close JO with ....
Gram: only knew ron 2 wks

The other night she said one of them told her Misty hit Haleigh in the head with a piece of wood or something. She also said she thought Haleigh died of an overdose. I think she was fudging a lot on NG because she hadn't come to grips with the truth. She's much more forthcoming tonight.

Joe told tommy and Hank that spot would be a good place to dump a body.

I saw video up with RC on this show and he had great big bandaid on back of his neck. What's up with that?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpond1972
Back