Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am riveted to this show. I forgot I was online!!! I hope someone is transcribing for our peeps who can't watch!

Holy toledo!!!

Granny said RC is at fault for leaving his kids with MC after she just came off a 3 day drug binge

Sounds like the typical "its not my child/grandchilds fault" rationale...

Sure she may have been doped up and high as a kite, but its not her fault.....he shouldn't have left them with her. (true...but not the point)

Appears Hank Sr. is backing up the good spot to dump a body story.

Granny seems to be repeating everything MC and TC have told her, in addition to everything she has seen on TV and read........

Sad to say but, JVM and Mike Brooks are playing Gma Flo big time. I believe they know she is full of BS and they are milking it.

"Say that again FLO"... JVM wants what she says clearly stated on record twice so there is no mistaking what she means.
Notice how many times JVM has asked her to repeat? hehe.

When JVM said Flo is "courageous"...I think she would really have liked to have said "ballsy" to be more accurate..;)

Forgive me if someone wrote this, but didn't she say Ron knew and said he'd beat up whoever told?

Yep, RC, I absolutely believe it could be as simple as that.

Well, Steve Brown did say, there was a surprise as to who did it...could be Nurse Lisa, Nurse Lindsey....the possibilities.

Gma was just asked why the kids would confess to her on a prison phone where they know calls are recorded w/o presence of a lawyer.

I didn't catch gma's answer to that...did anybody else?

It seems like she still isn't saying what actually happened to Haleigh. The stories are only about the "disposal", which people have pretty much gathered from her first interview.

Have either of them told her what actually happened in the first place? How did she die? Why?

IIRC, she said earlier (than today) on Nancy Grace that she doesn't know why they did what they did and she didn't ask about how Haleigh died. She didn't know if Haleigh was alive or not when thrown into the river. One story is Misty hit Haleigh in the head with a piece of wood. Story two: Haleigh OD'd on one of Ron's pills and died. Story three: Joe wrapped her in the rope, tied the cinderblocks with the rope and threw her into the river (this story doesn't address if she was dead or alive). :waitasec:

Gma was just asked why the kids would confess to her on a prison phone where they know calls are recorded w/o presence of a lawyer.

I didn't catch gma's answer to that...did anybody else?
Gma said she didn't understand why they did that either (tell her on the phone that's being recorded)

Unbelievable. I feel sorry (kinda) for Hank, Lisa, Tommy, Misty and Joe O. for having a mother/grandmother like Flo. She is almost joyful in outing them on national television. It's no wonder they all turned out the way they did.

Well, Steve Brown did say, there was a surprise as to who did it...could be Nurse Lisa, Nurse Lindsey....the possibilities.

I thought he said there was "no" surprise as to who did it.....:waitasec:

they've always been friends
if molestation - she must have like it

Oh my. Misty never mentioned to Gma Hollar that Cousin Jo molested her...

Holy cow - GMa Hollars doesn't sound like she believes Misty's story about Joe molesting Misty...me neither.

No sex crimes on Joe's record - per GMA Hollers - auto theft only.

If JO molested MC she must have liked it? Oh my granny

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet