Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What went wrong with these kids (Joe, Tommy, Misty) and what is anyone in the family doing to see that the next generation does not follow the same path?

Ms. H, I'm a child of the '60's, my parents were 20 when I was born in '63. I grew up in the era of peace, love and Bobby Sherman, but I wouldn't know drugs if I fell over a pile of them until I was in college. By then, the news was filled with the mysteries of the universe - like heart transplants, the fall of communism, the onset of AIDS, and a strange social disease kind of thing most commonly referred to as "crack babies". As a society, we've learned so much since the early days of ignorance.

My question for you would be, are Tommy, Timmy, Misty, and/or Lisa and/or Joe's mom for that matter, what one would term "crack babies". Lisa is almost 10 years younger than I. Is she the grown result of what the generation of my childhood feared the most?

In other words, remember the short film "Scared Straight" - they were serious about that?

This is all so sad. Sorry for the commentary. But I really want to know, are any of these people what we'd consider the personification of the most horrific term, "crack babies"?

Mrs Hollars , I would like to know if you have any close relatives(children, grandchildren ) over 18 that never have been convicted of a felony.

Can we ask her in person? I'd look her dead in the eye and say, "Granny Hollars, if you were standing on the dock at Shell Harbor looking out over the St. John's River and you saw Tommy, Misty and Joe all drowning, but you had only one life jacket, to which one of your grandchildren would you toss it?" I have a pretty good idea what her response would be, but I'd like to hear it, just the same.

Who lived at 130 magnolia in Satsuma, near the dock and when?

I would ask if she has attempted to collect the $35,000 reward. I would also ask if she is still making calls to LE and if they are still not answering her calls.

So...Flo, during the phone conversations where your grandchild or grandchildren told you, in detail, that little Haleigh was thrown into the river...did it ever occur to you to ask them what occured that resulted in their need to dispose of her?

How could you not ask them WHY? HOW? WHAT HAPPENED THAT MADE THEM ABUSE/KILL AND THEN DISPOSE OF LITTLE HALEIGH? WHAT DID SHE DO? WAS IT REVENGE ON RON? AN ACCIDENT? WHAT?

Who in their right mind wouldn't ask this???? The media isn't even asking her this SIMPLE yet obviously normal question when told such shocking info? Is it just me? wouldn't you all ask WHY they thre her in, dead or alive(sorry, little angel)????

Mizz Hollars what was YOUR upbringing like? And if you knew of the drug use
in your family why didn't you do the right thing and report it? Why did you
let it go on for so long and put 2 small children in jeopardy?

Mrs. Hollars, WHY did you ask GGMS the question about Misty offering to pay Teresa Neves that night? And do you know you are repeating information from internet bloggers or tweeters that have given you information that is totally back azzwards to what Chelsey or Lindsey (can't remember which one) originally stated about TN offering to pay Misty to babysit that night..

I would ask her what is it that has happened in the past that would make it so easy to believe that two of her grandsons would be involved in the possible rape/and or murder of an innocent child?

Ah, where would I start Nanny? How much of an influence did you have in raising any or all of your grandkids? Why do those in prison have your name tattoed on them? Why did another grandchild show up in Satsuma recently and get pulled over? (Thanks to scanner thread) Were they scoping out more info for your stories? Why did the stress of your revelations put your daughter in the hospital or whatever? And why did you disappear as quickly as you showed up on national airwaves? If you aren't being "paid", what is being paid for you--your rent? I wouldn't know where to start.

Have you spoke to Misty and Tommy from April 1, 2010 to the Present and what "all" did they tell you????

That’s good news – I was so disappointed that she didn’t appear last week.

I hope Levi gives Flo lots of air time (even if it means not taking calls). There are plenty of questions here to add to his own so he can pick the best ones to add to his own.

I’m sure Levi will be respectful – there is no point in questioning her credibility, that would only get her mad. She is not on trial, she is just giving her own inimitable take on things.

This should be a good one. I hope she doesn’t cancel.

To get things off to a good start I would ask her where she got her beautiful Sapphire/Topaz eyes (and I'm not being facetious at all.) She must have been some good looking lady in her day.

I would be gentle with her and ask her how all this has affected her. I feel sorry for her but I am angry with her also for being on national TV, when what she had to relay should have been told to the LE in strict confidence.

Go ahead start throwing things.......

As you and I discussed Levi; I wanted to remind you to ask if she is related to James Dwayne Overstreet?

Some other suggestions would be:

2. Has she spoken to ggma sykes since they were on national tv together? If so, what did they discuss?
3. Has she spoken to mc, tn, tc or anyone else since her national tv appearances? If so, what did they have to say?
4. Clarify how she believes rc is involve in Haleigh's disappearance?
5. Have police contacted her to date?
6. Who told her mc hit Haleigh with "a piece of wood"?
7. Is she planning on going to visit mc and tc in jail soon?
8. How has Joe Overstreet been treating her since her tv appearances?
9. Has she been offered any money or special treatment to make appearances on national tv? If she was offered; did she turn it down or accept it?
10. Do you think mc still loves rc and if so do you think she would do anything to cover for rc?
11. What if anything did ggma sykes say to you regarding going over to the mobile home to deliver laundry?

To get things off to a good start I would ask her where she got her beautiful Sapphire/Topaz eyes (and I'm not being facetious at all.) She must have been some good looking lady in her day.

I would be gentle with her and ask her how all this has affected her. I feel sorry for her but I am angry with her also for being on national TV, when what she had to relay should have been told to the LE in strict confidence.

Go ahead start throwing things.......

ha ha :laugh: Levi doesn't strike me as the smoozy type - what beautiful eyes you have Ms Hollars, can you please tell me everything you know!

But I know what you mean, both her and Lisa must have been quite good looking at one time.

I think Levi should let gramm H know how thankful we are that she has enough balls to speak to the public.. unintentional lies or not, no one else in the family seems to be stepping up to the plate... she is telling us what she heard...she sometimes tell us what she thinks...we all know she was not there, and I beleive she is doing the best she can with what she has to work with..

P.s. Grannys eyes are WILD!! I love the colour!!

I don't wanna get Flo mad at me! She might tell me to kiss her where the sun don't shine! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab
Back