Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Levi!
For lack of a better word, it's not "natural" for a relative to easily believe that "one of their own" would molest/rape a child; matter of fact, generally it's the opposite (denial) when an accusation is made against another family member so I'm hoping you might get a chance to ask Gma Hollar the following;

Why do you believe it's possible that your grandsons Joe and Tommy could have done this to HaLeigh - NOT INCLUDING ANYTHING THAT MISTY HAS CLAIMED/TOLD YOU/OR SAID. Have there been any past incidents of alleged molestation within the family that have gone unreported? Has anyone else (again, NOT INCLUDING MISTY) within the family ever claimed to have been molested by Joe or Tommy? Obviously I don't want you to divulge who specifically may have made these claims but I would like to know 1) If any such claims have been made and whether they have been made against Tommy, Joe, or both. 2) How many claims have been made and, if so, have they been made by one or more persons within the family?

Thanks Levi - Break a leg! ((((HUGS))))

Roger this, and I would also like to know when Misty made her claims against Tommy and JO. Did she claim to have been "messed with" before this happened with Haleigh or did these claims come about after Haleigh disappeared? How many people has Misty claimed to have "messed with" her?

Hey Levi, Love ya dear....

Could you please ask Granny why Lindsey filed for a divorce.. Is it because of the drug charges, because he "failed" the Poly, because she believes Tommy is involved or so Lindsey can get assistance while Tommy is in jail.
Thanks

Addresses! Where did Lisa and Hank live when Hank had the accident? Was Timmy with him? If not, what accident was Timmy in? Where did Timmy and Chelsea live when Haleigh went missing?

AH: ToC is not pleased that MC is stickin to her story
AH: ToC admits he lied about it - doesnt mean he wasnt at trailer; lookin for a deal; changes t timeline

GMH: yes i believe ToC showed Misty the dock
GMH: MC told me ToC and JO at t trailer that nite

Per Art H: Misty states Tommy took her to the dock in December. Tommy changed his story about the time line. The time he went to the trailer.

Art said Tommy states he made up the time that Tommy went to the trailer to get out of jail, LE don't believe him. Going to Flora. Flora believes Tommy did show Misty where he dumped the body. Joe and Tommy both at trailer the night Haleigh went missing. according to Flora from Misty

Misty knew the place because Tommy had taken her there before.

AH: ToC shows t riverbank to LE; MC brought out 2 days later; somewhere in that time-frame MC comes up w/the ToC took me there previously story

Lawyer would not discuss Tommy's polygraph's....said Tommy had a come to Jesus moment after the poly.

PatB: i dont believe MC story that ToC took me to dock before

Pat Brown speaking. Dealing with people that are used to lying. Way too many suspects.

I think nanny is not lying, she just believes whatever Misty says.

SMcC: ToC is a liar; no shock; he still failed a polyg; maybe some of it is true; again, he is a liar; a thief; a drug-dealer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl
Back