Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't understand WHY someone-anyone didn't give or loan FH money for her phone minutes. Beyond my comprehension. This is the second time she has said, no money no minutes. First of the month, she must be waiting for SS check.
IMO

GMF telling Misty about Rons new letter and phone squeeze might be a good start to getting Misty to finally start telling the truth. Maybe

Thank you, elle, (& others) for providing the notes of the show! This comment of Flora's amazed me. I can't imagine parents getting their children involved in drugs!! But it sounds like Misty was no drug innocent before she met Ron.

Opiate addiction is often, for some reason, generational. In my country we have it a lot with heroin, from the grandparents down, with a problem that began in the 1960's.

Sounds like FOUR great things we learned from Levi's show! Number 3 still shocks me to no end. I don't understand # 2 either, but it's possible that Misty felt some love or obligation to GGS & wanted to give her some advance warning.

I don't think too many people would be surprised to hear someone say that Tommy is the weakest link. I imagine that he's particularly vulnerable now.

I am thinking I might have misunderstood the question to Flora about why she made the phone call to GGS. Levi asked why did you call GGS.....Flo said cause Misty told her to. I assumed GGS went to search cause Misty told her to....but Misty could have just said call GGS and tell her about where we put Haleigh. Gosh did I just type that.

God Bless little Haleigh.

I don't know...I believe the things she said Misty TOLD her but not sure I can buy all of her suppositions about things, the stuff she says but has no source for...I do think she means well but also think she has been dwelling on this, as we have, for so long, that she is kind of thinking out loud half the time...true, she knows the players, but I still have my doubts on some of it...
But whatever the case, I am very glad she is at least willing to speak out; her being voal is bound to stir up some pots, at least I hope so.

She doesn't appear to fear any of them.
IMO

They asked if GGM Sykes or TN called LE, after Flo relayed the news about the dock to them, they didn't know if LE was called. I thought this was a good question. My guess is they didn't call LE, but did go to search themselves.

Well, if they knew that LE had been notified to search around the boat dock, then there would be no need for them to notify LE also...

Going to bed folks.....I need to mull over the latest info.

I can't understand WHY someone-anyone didn't give or loan FH money for her phone minutes. Beyond my comprehension. This is the second time she has said, no money no minutes. First of the month, she must be waiting for SS check.
IMO

Lenny was giving her money for it he claims. Maybe he does not like all the stuff she is saying now that he is so close to Lyndsy?

Well, if they knew that LE had been notified to search around the boat dock, then there would be no need for them to notify LE also...

I would think they would atleast ask LE for permission, given the fact that they took this tip that seriously.

Ofcourse LE would have said no.

That is exactly what it sounded like to me. It is all pretty sad when you put it into context. I used to think Misty really loved RC and wanted a better life with him, so why would she plan to steal an expensive gun and sell it for money? Very weird....my head is spinning tonight.

One possible reason is that Misty was still mad at Ron and she has shown that she can be quite vindictive when she wants to be. Also, sounds like she didn't have much spending money of her own and this would have been a way to get some.

They knew LE would NOT want them there... They were there when the searchers arrived and they were told to leave....JMO

What a fantastic show tonight !
Levi , many thanks !
I enjoyed Ms Hollars and the group discussing Haleigh and I was enthralled with Susan Milano.
Women who are in a relationship with abusive men need to hear that woman talk !
I will definitely start listening to her on Blog Talk.

I'm still not understanding how something goes from stealing a gun to molesting a 5 year old and throwing her from a dock.....Does anyone else?

During the week I said that I didn't find it strange that GGS and TN went to the search site after hearing from Flo....I find it questionable now because we are hearing that MISTY wanted Flo to tell them to go there. weird. I will think about it while I try to sleep tonight. I have to let all this info digest. good show and I normally don't think it's all that factual.....tonight was different and good!

BTW....Misty must have given Flora the # to GGS huh? Misty asked Gramma Sykes why she didn't help her when RC shoved her at her house and it made a loud noise....right? So why would she care enough o call them and tell them where LE were going to search?? I can't wrap my head around it.

You did an excellent job transcribing for us that could not listen to the show. I thank everyone who helped with this show. It was much appreciated, for sure.

It has to be a reason Misty wanted TN/GMS to know where LE was going to search. If Misty was at fault for harming Haleigh...why would she want the Cummings to have this little bit of info? I don't think she would want them to know that, if she was to blame for whatever happened to Haleigh. It doesn't make sense. It shows me that the Cummings and Misty are STILL working together on this.

Apparently Ron didn't know they were going to search that river, beforehand, because I think if he knew, he would've been the one to tell TN/GMS. I think that was one of the reasons LE might not have told Ron. They probably just didn't know that Misty was going to be the one to get the info back to the Cummings somehow. And don't forget Ron had a meeting with LE the day they took Misty out to the dock.

One possible reason is that Misty was still mad at Ron and she has shown that she can be quite vindictive when she wants to be. Also, sounds like she didn't have much spending money of her own and this would have been a way to get some.

She is very vengeful. In fact, it was remarked upon recently, I can't remember by whom but it was one of the radio shows. I've just finished watching her jailhouse tapes and she throws everyone under the bus. They should play her against Ron and see what happens. Maybe if she thinks he has a new girlfriend, she'll spill.

I would think they would atleast ask LE for permission, given the fact that they took this tip that seriously.

Ofcourse LE would have said no.

Yes, I'm sure you're right that LE would have said no. But if it were me & my grandchild was missing and I heard that LE got a tip about an area, I'd want to rush over there and look too. Even though I knew that LE would want to discourage it!

It doesn't make sense that Misty would want this information relayed to Ron's family. It also does not make sense that Ron's family doesn't have a bad word to say about Misty, even after she went with LE to the dock. They should be furious. If Misty and/or Tommy were the only ones involved, why would Misty want GGM Sykes called with the dock information ?

Why didn't LE confiscate all these guns??

Ron hides his guns when LE are around....just the way he rolls...MO.
Imagine how much cash he had to be able to buy this stuff. Gold chains, guns, drugs.

Question, Levi - Could Ron have been jealous of Dionna Brock because she took Misty's attention away from him? And that's why he texted Misty to tell her that Donna was undercover...to discredit her?
good point. after Ron's road rage incident, that's exactly what it looked like.

It would be interesting to know if MC told GMF to tell GMS & TN that they would be looking at the Shell Harbor dock or if she just said down by the water or if she just said at the dock. It would be a way for LE to sit back and watch to get an idea of where to start a search if they had an idea that perhaps they already knew. That's just a theory though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back