*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Take into consideration JA was not truthful . .
no she didn't directly lie as much as not telling them what going on
14 and on
something from grade s chool - something @ 14 and then from June 4th and up . . nothing else
nothing prosecutor tell you change your mind about truthfulness
no - he was talking about isolated instances . . I didn't take that for a pattern . . just like I didn't take things in ta life . .
objection

patterns of relationship . . that I see that were there before

continuum . . . how do you use it
use it a lot in doing training . . .in conjiuction with greg amy stewart work . . (others)

range of behaviors to offer a variety of things to help them out . . child custody case issue of flight risk and passports becaue the judge really thought
objection
use in case before
yes child custody case
not criminal
explain terrorism isn't the only kind of DV
helpful for people to understand you don't have to have severe type to be in dv?
don't have be a terrorist to create fear and apprehension in someone

degredation qustions . . . TA fit into category of feeling he was sexually . . felling like a d!ldo with a heartbeat . . . statement alone - place him in sexually humialted and degraded?
no can't one statement . . seen history of their sexual relation . . does't feel he felt humiliated or degraded by JA

email from Lisa Andrews to TA . .. sexual contact between TA and her . . .feeling used and he cared more about her body than her

prosecutor asked TA offended because ja went to far with him
objection
approach

Take into consideration JA was not truthful . .
no she didn't directly lie as much as not telling them what going on
14 and on
something from grade s chool - something @ 14 and then from June 4th and up . . nothing else
nothing prosecutor tell you change your mind about truthfulness
no - he was talking about isolated instances . . I didn't take that for a pattern . . just like I didn't take things in ta life . .
objection

patterns of relationship . . that I see that were there before

continuum . . . how do you use it
use it a lot in doing training . . .in conjiuction with greg amy stewart work . . (others)

range of behaviors to offer a variety of things to help them out . . child custody case issue of flight risk and passports becaue the judge really thought
objection
use in case before
yes child custody case
not criminal
explain terrorism isn't the only kind of DV
helpful for people to understand you don't have to have severe type to be in dv?
don't have be a terrorist to create fear and apprehension in someone

degredation qustions . . . TA fit into category of feeling he was sexually . . felling like a d!ldo with a heartbeat . . . statement alone - place him in sexually humialted and degraded?
no can't one statement . . seen history of their sexual relation . . does't feel he felt humiliated or degraded by JA

email from Lisa Andrews to TA . .. sexual contact between TA and her . . .feeling used and he cared more about her body than her

prosecutor asked TA offended because ja went to far with him
objection
approach

Andrews was 10 years younger than TA . . reviewed email from her . . . did she take blame

shows exhibit . . pg 5 2nd paragraph
is she talking about blaming self for him kissing her
yes
throughout conversation she thinks he of sex too much

is TA sexual humiliated and degraded you think/
I would not

listened to audio phone sex tape 5/10/08 - does he sound humiliated or degraded?
no not that I can remember

ja talked to alv about sexual contact ja had with him . . . first time she was uncomfy because it was too much too soon went along with anyway . . . talked about and she did several times throughout relationship . . when she gave him sexual things he wanted.

objection . .
may we approach
you can ask follow up question

what did she say
in an email or im . . written communication . .

what you learned
objection lack foundation - source
approach please

Andrews was 10 years younger than TA . . reviewed email from her . . . did she take blame

shows exhibit . . pg 5 2nd paragraph
is she talking about blaming self for him kissing her
yes
throughout conversation she thinks he of sex too much

is TA sexual humiliated and degraded you think/
I would not

listened to audio phone sex tape 5/10/08 - does he sound humiliated or degraded?
no not that I can remember

ja talked to alv about sexual contact ja had with him . . . first time she was uncomfy because it was too much too soon went along with anyway . . . talked about and she did several times throughout relationship . . when she gave him sexual things he wanted.

objection . .
may we approach
you can ask follow up question

what did she say
in an email or im . . written communication . .

what you learned
objection lack foundation - source
approach please

Evening recess meet back tomorrow @ 10:30

all rise = we are @ recess

Evening recess meet back tomorrow @ 10:30

all rise = we are @ recess

TA's sisters, ALV, JA are all back in judges chambers with Atty's this morning

TA's sisters, ALV, JA are all back in judges chambers with Atty's this morning

ALV w/JW . . . . TA . . sexual degredation . . . tirade made 5/26 but 16 days earlier he participated in phone sex w/JA . . . plan of coming to see ja in Yreka and their plan for sexual fantasies when he got there.

exhibit #391 - photoshoot fantasy 10 pg text message - how dirty they will get - he is really graphic @ end of text message . . . all this info about his behavior what he said, did, and wanted to do does not make him victim of sexual degredation.

interview w/prosecutor was in JW's office - ALV does not live in AZ - she didn't bring all the boxes of evidence with her @ the time . .

conversation about whether ja shot TA in the closet
objection
approach please

ALV w/JW . . . . TA . . sexual degredation . . . tirade made 5/26 but 16 days earlier he participated in phone sex w/JA . . . plan of coming to see ja in Yreka and their plan for sexual fantasies when he got there.

exhibit #391 - photoshoot fantasy 10 pg text message - how dirty they will get - he is really graphic @ end of text message . . . all this info about his behavior what he said, did, and wanted to do does not make him victim of sexual degredation.

interview w/prosecutor was in JW's office - ALV does not live in AZ - she didn't bring all the boxes of evidence with her @ the time . .

conversation about whether ja shot TA in the closet
objection
approach please

Yesterday talk about where JA shot TA . . anywhere in your notes indicate JA shot him in the closet? no . . . not JA's words

nuances make a determining factor for you whether someone is D.V?
I looked @ emails, IM's . . . info available as to what occurred issues of DV and context of DV . . .not just the day of the murder.

based on 6/4 statements did you make mistake about telling JM shooting happened in a closet . . yes

JA went to see Bianca - girl MM started seeing . . . whether JA was still dating MM when went to see Bianca . . . .what did MM have to say re: when JA went to see Bianca.

MM and JA were still dating when she went to talk to Bianca - not broken up yet . . . MM admitted he was cheating on JA with Bianca...
conversation with JA and Bianca - JA was direct about it - by MM and JA's account it was not hostile and angry confrontation - just a talk for a period of time . . JA did not harass this woman, didn't continue to make calls to this woman - none of that happened that I reviewed

Yesterday talk about where JA shot TA . . anywhere in your notes indicate JA shot him in the closet? no . . . not JA's words

nuances make a determining factor for you whether someone is D.V?
I looked @ emails, IM's . . . info available as to what occurred issues of DV and context of DV . . .not just the day of the murder.

based on 6/4 statements did you make mistake about telling JM shooting happened in a closet . . yes

JA went to see Bianca - girl MM started seeing . . . whether JA was still dating MM when went to see Bianca . . . .what did MM have to say re: when JA went to see Bianca.

MM and JA were still dating when she went to talk to Bianca - not broken up yet . . . MM admitted he was cheating on JA with Bianca...
conversation with JA and Bianca - JA was direct about it - by MM and JA's account it was not hostile and angry confrontation - just a talk for a period of time . . JA did not harass this woman, didn't continue to make calls to this woman - none of that happened that I reviewed

Sorry . . . missed some testimony

IF TA was not following Laws of Chastity but still a priesthood holder in Lds church is there deception there
yes
went on with his own friends believing he was a virgin
yes
and his own family
as far as I know

similar deception look @ relationship with Ms. Andrews and TA?
yes
same deception when he told miss Andrews he wasn't dating JA
and when he took ja to Havasupai when he was daing Miss Andrews
yes

based on an email you read . . . Miss Andrews said she did not know ja was going on that trip although she suspected something

later part of 2007 - TA leading life different public differs from private . . . lead double life

lead double life . . . abusive men act out in workplace outside family situations other than intimiate partner?
no most research shows most people who are abusive in family situations are not abusive @ work - most people didn't have any idea . .. very good people in many areas of their lifes . . . secret often

double type of life
objection
approach

Sorry . . . missed some testimony

IF TA was not following Laws of Chastity but still a priesthood holder in Lds church is there deception there
yes
went on with his own friends believing he was a virgin
yes
and his own family
as far as I know

similar deception look @ relationship with Ms. Andrews and TA?
yes
same deception when he told miss Andrews he wasn't dating JA
and when he took ja to Havasupai when he was daing Miss Andrews
yes

based on an email you read . . . Miss Andrews said she did not know ja was going on that trip although she suspected something

later part of 2007 - TA leading life different public differs from private . . . lead double life

lead double life . . . abusive men act out in workplace outside family situations other than intimiate partner?
no most research shows most people who are abusive in family situations are not abusive @ work - most people didn't have any idea . .. very good people in many areas of their lifes . . . secret often

double type of life
objection
approach

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members