Greta 8-15-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How very true. I have never seen a case where you have all these obvious hangers on, wanting to profit from this poor child's disappearance. This people, the psychics, ect. should all be ashamed.

This poor little girl, what horror she must have experienced. My heart just cries for justice for Caylee! It's the saddest case I have ever seen. No one seems to care about this child!!

It often makes me wonder why some people are given the gift of a child. Nothing comes before my kids..the entire situation makes me very sick. I can fathom one ounce of anything that is going on.

Anyone think the GP's know the real truth and they're just "playing along" to keep Casey's trust??.....so maybe she'll confess to them?
I'm not sure I think this way, but just wondered how many did....

I think they know something is seriously seriously wrong. I think they were in denial for awhile, and I think that they hoped that while they new the Nanny fairytale was a pile of lies, that they HOPED the truth was something else and that if they didn't alienate her maybe she would tell them where Caylee really was and now they are realizing she can't bring Caylee back. I think it is normal to cling to the possiblity that it could be though. A murder in the family is so surreal, I can't imagine going through it with the questions involved with no body.

The fact that these people are the best they can come up with certainly says something. Either that competent people won't work for just exposure, or that competent people don't want to be associated with the Anthony's.

Thank you.:clap:

I don't often write on these forums (usually too busy reading) and I have to say these latest events really leave me speechless. I do want to add though that I don't agree with the bounty hunter or lawyers about letting Casey out. My sister was murdered by her husband. Her body was missing for 5 days. Her husband finally broke and told them where to look after he was beat up by another inmate. He asked for some kind of separation from this other inmate in return for his information. I'm not saying they should have put Casey in with someone who would beat her up, but being in a real jail situation and not secluded very well may have scared her enough to talk. I don't think she'll have any reason to talk now. JMO

I am very sorry for your loss..:blowkiss:

It often makes me wonder why some people are given the gift of a child. Nothing comes before my kids..the entire situation makes me very sick. I can fathom one ounce of anything that is going on.
I know what you mean. I think about the people who want kids and can't have them. It makes you think about how life is just "unfair" at times. I feel that this case has had too much drama and too little looking for Caylee. I am not sure who to blame for it either. It's a frustrating case.

Why would LE rush? She is still going to be monitored, is still facing charges they will be able to continue their investigation all the same.

If they request a speedy trial they have to do everything in 3-6 months....what if they don't have it all together by then..then what???

Hey, do you reckon the bounty hunter, his nephew, and the new spokesman will get on here and monitor who's saying what? And Casey will get on when she gets home??? Those are scarey thoughts! Maybe she'll pass along some information here, since it won't take her long to figure out that a lot of people here ARE here, not for her, but for Caylee! It shouldn't take her long to figure out that people here follow up and do their own research and aren't swayed by the garbage she spews when she opens her mouth.

I think that her getting ou tis a wonderful idea since she will be on house arrest. LE can bug the house and hear every word. Legal precedent in Fl came from the Sabrina Aisenberg case

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/13/48hours/main666740.shtml

"But there's no doubt the police felt stymied, just when they thought they were on the verge of breaking the couple. The police thought their best suspects were sitting at home, so in a highly unusual move, detectives got a warrant allowing them to secretly plant tiny listening devices called bugs in the Aisenberg's kitchen and bedroom."

The good news is that the family is no longer interested in hearing any lies. if she is home with Gma, Gpa, and Uncle Lee, then she had better get ready to be interviewed by them 24/7 until Caylee is found. Cindy may even slap the taste out of Casey's mouth for each lie. Gpa knows how to conduct an interrogation. Release the hounds....

Hey, do you reckon the bounty hunter, his nephew, and the new spokesman will get on here and monitor who's saying what? And Casey will get on when she gets home??? Those are scarey thoughts! Maybe she'll pass along some information here, since it won't take her long to figure out that a lot of people here ARE here, not for her, but for Caylee! It shouldn't take her long to figure out that people here follow up and do their own research and aren't swayed by the garbage she spews when she opens her mouth.

If they come on....please feel free to shoot me a PM:clap:

I think that her getting ou tis a wonderful idea since she will be on house arrest. LE can bug the house and hear every word. Legal precedent in Fl came from the Sabrina Aisenberg case

"But there's no doubt the police felt stymied, just when they thought they were on the verge of breaking the couple. The police thought their best suspects were sitting at home, so in a highly unusual move, detectives got a warrant allowing them to secretly plant tiny listening devices called bugs in the Aisenberg's kitchen and bedroom."

The good news is that the family is no longer interested in hearing any lies. if she is home with Gma, Gpa, and Uncle Lee, then she had better get ready to be interviewed by them 24/7 until Caylee is found. Cindy may even slap the taste out of Casey's mouth for each lie. Gpa knows how to conduct an interrogation. Release the hounds....

If the house/cars aren't already bugged!

Those tapes were suppressed and that couple was never tried for killing their 5 month old. They have moved and living life.

What makes you think they aren't interested in hearing her lies anymore? I haven't seen any indication that they even think she IS lying.

MD Mommy -- How would we know if they showed up? (If you check my posts, you'll see I'm an infant on his site.) I almost wish one or all of them would show up!

MD Mommy -- How would we know if they showed up? (If you check my posts, you'll see I'm an infant on his site.) I almost wish one or all of them would show up!

Oh I don't know I was just messing with you...if you see a screen name of Padilla, Casey, Baez or LIAR..just pm me..:woohoo:

Well even if the house and cars aren't bugged, I hope Casey et al THINK they are. I don't want them to feel comfortable for one minute.

But then we'd have to believe that the GPs would be willing to help convict Casey for the sake of getting back an already deceased Caylee.

I'm not so sure they would do that...... Casey is still alive.

I think they might warn her NOT to say anything to anyone unless it's in a totally 'safe' area... where LE can't overhear anything.

Greta made mincemeat out of Larry Garrison! What a spokesperson! I guess it really is true...you get what you pay for.

I was wondering if that was why they let Cindy park in the back today and had someone pull it around for her. Bet there is gps and a bug in there now,

LOL they've already been in the house so that is 1 down..good observation about the car today:clap:

Those tapes were suppressed and that couple was never tried for killing their 5 month old. They have moved and living life.

The tapes were suppressed because the sound quality was so bad. Better technology now.They have moved to Maryland but my point is that the OCSD can bug the home.I am all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel