Greta - August 18, 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am in Kings Mountain. I have family in Cherryville and Dallas.

I love the "Cup and Saucer" in KM. My hubby takes me there from time to time and its always so relaxing!
Did you hear about Shelby tonite? They lost the Regional Legion Baseball Tourney in the bottom of the ninth....shucks...

I love the "Cup and Saucer" in KM. My hubby takes me there from time to time and its always so relaxing!
Did you hear about Shelby tonite? They lost the Regional Legion Baseball Tourney in the bottom of the ninth....shucks...

I know where that is but I haven't tried it. I hadn't heard about Shelby. Have you tried Blackwood's Grill in Kings Mountain. They have really good food!

Do you know what I really wonder about in this case? Why they haven't been searching for Caylee....I mean, no organized searches at all. Don't you think thats strange?

Hi all. Been a lurker for awhile and just got approved for posting. Shefner, I live near Gastonia.

Hi, neighbor! Glad you joined....you're gonna love it here. We should all get together for dinner sometime. :seeya:

I know legally Casey is entitled to bail if someone is willing to pay it, but I really fear it's going to set back the investigation for Caylee and give Casey and the family a chance to collaborate on her defense. I hope there is some snag that keeps her in jail. She might deserve bail by law, but she and her family don't deserve to make it even more difficult for Caylee to get justice.

Do you know what I really wonder about in this case? Why they haven't been searching for Caylee....I mean, no organized searches at all. Don't you think thats strange?

I have wondered this also. I had an incident this weekend to where I let my little girl stay with her dad for the weekend. I couldn't get in touch with them for 3 hours and I was fixing to get in the car and head over there. He better be glad he called me when he did. I don't understand this case at all.

Hi, neighbor! Glad you joined....you're gonna love it here. We should all get together for dinner sometime. :seeya:

I know legally Casey is entitled to bail if someone is willing to pay it, but I really fear it's going to set back the investigation for Caylee and give Casey and the family a chance to collaborate on her defense. I hope there is some snag that keeps her in jail. She might deserve bail by law, but she and her family don't deserve to make it even more difficult for Caylee to get justice.

You have a point Sherbie...but I have a suspicion that this family is going to explode. According to most reports, there has always been lots of arguing and screaming. Imagine what its going to be like there now....with all the cameras and Casey being stuck inside all the time. Things are going to get very intense....

shefner there has been a small group of people from this board and another one that have been physically searching. just none of the big searches like we normally see.

You know I'm almost convinced that Casey is a COMPLETE IDIOT! She refuses visit after visit with her family, yet she wants to return home... Does she think her life at home would not be monitored?? Why not just stay in jail where she is "safe"...

In her head she is getting away with this. If she could just get out of jail she could fix everything...

Hi Sherbie! Thanks! I am suprised that all of us are so close together. That sounds like a great idea. I hope she stays in jail too. It just really worries me that she will get out. I can't sleep and I definitely didn't get any work done today. I am surprised I still have a job.

Am I the only one from WV?

My sister used to live in Charleston, WV...I could ask her to join so you don't feel so all alone...LOL We don't have any more teeth here in Gaston County than y'all do in WV, so you'll feel right at home with us! :D

I have wondered this also. I had an incident this weekend to where I let my little girl stay with her dad for the weekend. I couldn't get in touch with them for 3 hours and I was fixing to get in the car and head over there. He better be glad he called me when he did. I don't understand this case at all.

Hey, I know what you're saying. One of my son's is 20 and he was late coming home from work last week (Ruby Tuesdays in Shelby) and me and hubby jumped in the car and got all the way to the fair grounds when he called from home to say he had just arrived and wondered where we were so late at night.

You just don't let your kids "get gone."

Lee can blow. He knows the truth that's why he has been out of the picture. He knows everything Casey has said has been total BS! Not half truths. Complete stinking to the high heaven BS! Lee what happened to Caylee?

I have some doubts about Lee as well.

Can anyone give more info about the location at the airport? Is it somewhere off 417? I asked earlier but no luck.

I'm pretty sure I heard the reporter, Justin Wells, say they were on route 217 and that "up there where you see our car is 417." I checked Google maps and can find 417, but not 217. I will listen again when Greta is repeated (1.5 hours) and see if I can get further clarification as to where they were. I'll post it to this thread.

I'm curious to see her actions when she does get it....will she stay in hiding? will she play the media?? Somehow, I think she's enjoying the spotlight in some twisted way....we shall see....

LE is searching, but will not disclose where. And the Anthony's have made it clear that if you don't believe in the kidnapping theory, your help is not wanted. The family has to contact search organizations and request their help. They have not done that and ignored sleuther's here who have offered help via their personal connection to organizations like TES.

You have a point Sherbie...but I have a suspicion that this family is going to explode. According to most reports, there has always been lots of arguing and screaming. Imagine what its going to be like there now....with all the cameras and Casey being stuck inside all the time. Things are going to get very intense....

That's true...we may soon see footage of the Anthony house completely imploding, considering some of the volatile personalities involved.

I'm curious to see her actions when she does get it....will she stay in hiding? will she play the media?? Somehow, I think she's enjoying the spotlight in some twisted way....we shall see....

Oh yeah, I agree...and I think Cindy will enjoy it too....
What is wrong with this family? Something isn't right....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back