Greta - August 7, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta is interviewing Cindy inside the Anthony home. Cindy says she gave police her video camera today in addition to Casey's clothing.

Cindy says she and George are comfortable with LE coming into their home because they don't feel there will be any evidence found in their home that indicate foul play.

Cindy says that Casey knows that her mom would always forgive her and help her.

Cindy's pupils are HUGE, shouldn't they be smaller with the lights they use?

If something happened they find out that Casey did it, she would say she needed to be punished.

From Cindy's mouth..."She's not sick." So now the lawyer and mom deny any mental illness.....insanity plea slipping away.....Of course you probably need a professional to determine that, but it'll make it harder.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
First off, let me say you should see a doctor just to be safe.

But, my mom has that problem with one of her eyes- when her eye gets "tired", the pupil dialates to a very large size and remains that way- has nothing to do with light and dark- it doesn't change size.

She went to the doc and then on to a neurologist who ran multiple tests and could not find anything wrong.

However, I did find this on the net:
The pupil is nothing more than the opening created by a group of muscles in the eye. When light is shone into the eye, the pupil size becomes smaller and vice versa when light is taken away. That is the normal process. Some people naturally have a large pupil. If you are taking any type of medication or have allergies, this may be another reason that the pupils are larger. Forms of adrenalin in medication or the adrenalin released in your body's response to stress, may cause an enlarged pupil appearance. Too much caffeine, sugar, or any stimulant, are other causes, while a deficiency in B vitamins, particularly choline, is also a possibility. It's always a good idea to have your eyes checked for pathologies by a professional. Until then, keep your sunglasses handy. A larger pupil makes the eye slightly more susceptible to patholgies due to ultraviolet rays. Take notice of any of your blood related family members' pupils. This could just be a genetic trait.

interesting?

...Watching Greta as well - I am going back and forth with feeling sorry for cindy and thinking she should be charged.

frankly - this case is wearing me out!!!! I am so emotionally tied to it for some reason. My little boy just turned 1. I can't imagine anyone harming him!!!

I wonder of LE leaked the possibilty that Casey pretended to be ZG knowing that today ZG was going to come forward, wondering if they are playing some "head games" if the apt. complex had already pointed out ZG in photos why let that story go on all day yesterday if it isn't some kind of cat and mouse head game

Your post just reminded me of something! We had a new poster here Tuesday that said that someone was going to be going public in a day or two............I wonder if that person meant Zenaida Gonzolas?

Your post just reminded me of something! We had a new poster here Tuesday that said that someone was going to be going public in a day or two............I wonder if that person meant Zenaida Gonzolas?

Maybe ZG was right here with us:eek:

Greta says, we were told that the last time they saw the girls on the 16th the ladder was out of the pool, when they came back it was in.

They checked, told LE to check.

They worried last year about it as far as Caylee slipping and made sure there were two adults. This year they weren't concerned about her doing that on the ladder, but she was still concerned WHAT IF

But the one thing she was sure of is that if it was an accident, Casey would call 911, what would she hide, etc.? Gives example of good friend who's daughter drowned and was revived, so saying why wouldn't Casey call?

She's pretty sure there wouldn't have been an accident. No evidence of bleeding around the pool area and THE DOGS NEVER HIT AROUND THE POOL AREA (per Cindy)

Checked the filter, etc. No signs of vomit.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
First off, let me say you should see a doctor just to be safe.

But, my mom has that problem with one of her eyes- when her eye gets "tired", the pupil dialates to a very large size and remains that way- has nothing to do with light and dark- it doesn't change size.

She went to the doc and then on to a neurologist who ran multiple tests and could not find anything wrong.

However, I did find this on the net:
The pupil is nothing more than the opening created by a group of muscles in the eye. When light is shone into the eye, the pupil size becomes smaller and vice versa when light is taken away. That is the normal process. Some people naturally have a large pupil. If you are taking any type of medication or have allergies, this may be another reason that the pupils are larger. Forms of adrenalin in medication or the adrenalin released in your body's response to stress, may cause an enlarged pupil appearance. Too much caffeine, sugar, or any stimulant, are other causes, while a deficiency in B vitamins, particularly choline, is also a possibility. It's always a good idea to have your eyes checked for pathologies by a professional. Until then, keep your sunglasses handy. A larger pupil makes the eye slightly more susceptible to patholgies due to ultraviolet rays. Take notice of any of your blood related family members' pupils. This could just be a genetic trait.

interesting?

We should try and look at her other interviews, just curious.

It is emotionally trying... but the more I watch Cindy and listen, the more I see a woman desperate to make things right in her world, but stumbling along the way. I wish she would get some professional guidance on how to handle these interviews.

(Like your name Moxie... big fan of Penn & Teller)

Cindy assigns no importance "not at all" to the ladder being in the pool.

Did everyohne see the cat sitting right up on the table?
(Remember Jesse hearing Casey (on 6/24 IIRC) yelling for supposedly Caylee to get off the table?) :rolleyes: again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon