Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baden saying that bag could have been seen by road way. Something is weird with finding the body RK. Greta invite Mark F down to investigate. (Yuck)

Well, duh, I imagine the bag could have been seen by the roadway after all the trees, shrubs, etc. was all cleared away like it is now. Someone should have taken Baden up the road and pushed him in the thicket to see how long it took to find his way back out.

I wish I could have challenged him! I live in north Florida. We have raccoons the size of some Border Collies! They're abundant here, and some of them are HUGE. I have a 19 lb cat that would look like a dwarf if put him beside some of the racoons I've seen around here. Raccoons could have easily scattered Caylee's bones.
That's the point GVS was trying to tell Dr. Baden

ONly the defense is saying that they were all in a bag..seems Fox news is right along side of the defense. I guess someone has to stick to the underdog.

Someone needs to tell baez that just b/c her remains were all together when they were given to the defense, doesn't mean they were found that way.

Yes, here too. Even today we had a baby that was hurt out in the parking lot. Plus in the crime scene pics you can see where the raccoon dens had been. Seems Greta (and her experts are certainly leaning to the body being put there after KC was in jail and casting a whole lot of suspicion on RK.

Mark F seemed to entertain that the body could have been placed there afterwards. Did anybody else get that or am I just so fed up with FOX that I didn't process what he was saying correctly? :waitasec:

To those who think Greta in FL may mean somethings going to go down, she posted on her blog she was boarding the plane tonight.
And PS I also wrote Greta yesterday to correct Baden on the Caylees bones.
I just wrote her. It felt good! I also told her about Baez and the second autopsy that he's "still waiting to do." I suggested (in a nice way) that she needs to do her homework.

To those who think Greta in FL may mean somethings going to go down, she posted on her blog she was boarding the plane tonight.
Maybe what "went down" went down today. We just aren't privy to it right now. I was thinking today about it being so quiet after the tape was released. Usually we hear SOMETHING from JB or someone after something gets released and today - nope - well not until Greta. And we all know the A's like Greta somewhat more than others in the media.

I think youre right. With the Inauguration coming up on Tuesday she usually devotes the whole show to politics. If shes going to Florida and Mark Fuhrman is down there, I think somethings a'comin!

Hmmm interesting. Not another cozy visit with the A's...I don't think thier lawyer would permit it at this point with them wanting immunity.

Maybe she is going there for another case?

Didn't Mark F. interview the Anthony's early last summer?. Was he there as part of Greta's team or what?.

I think youre right. With the Inauguration coming up on Tuesday she usually devotes the whole show to politics. If shes going to Florida and Mark Fuhrman is down there, I think somethings a'comin!

Either that or they some how got Mark to spin something for the defense. I never thought i would say that but the way Fox and there show are going its not hard for me to believe.I just hope Mark doesnt do it:furious:

I am truly sorry. I thought it was ok to redirect the person to the thread - which I did. Static didn't know where it had come from just that it was going around.
No problem, all is good now, we're back on tract :)

That IS interesting...............She had plans to go to D.C. tomorrow. I didn't hear that she is going to Florida, but I didn't get to watch the show.

Didn't Mark F. interview the Anthony's early last summer?. Was he there as part of Greta's team or what?.

He said back then, he believed she was killed by the mother. I doubt he has changed his mind, but the idiot Geraldo will have to argue with him to get his money's worth.

omg...he's had AMPLE time to get to know her and she is nothing like ....

r u kidding me?

Did you see the way she smiles at him in the court room....like a little smitten girl.....He is the only man she has been around, and she probably thinks they are in love..........She is gonna be the princess around her prince charming.....after all, when she loves, she loves hard......so much that she would kill her own child for a man. moo:mad:

I wish I could have challenged him! I live in north Florida. We have raccoons the size of some Border Collies! They're abundant here, and some of them are HUGE. I have a 19 lb cat that would look like a dwarf if put him beside some of the racoons I've seen around here. Raccoons could have easily scattered Caylee's bones.

Raccoons, crows, buzzards, fox, bobcats, eagles, hawks, wild dogs, feral cats, skunks, possums, coyotes, rats...

I have always enjoyed listening to Mark Fuhrman. He usually says the right things in regards to KC. I hope he doesn't start turning for the defense. I will be very disappointed. Also like Kimberly Guifoyle (excuse spelling). They have a great mind and seem to have things on right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16