Greta OTR Mon., 12/22/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ROFL - JB will rush out in the morning to file a subpoena of Greta's poll to show the IP Addresses of those people who voted innocent, so he can call them as jurors....probably the only 133 people on the planet that think so, and he knows it. LOL
Don't laugh...I'm sure he will!

I found it interesting that Greta went from "who is JG?" to having JG, RG and JG's attorney on her show. Perhaps she will be more willing to put the time in to keep up to date on the case.

OT-was certainly very nice to see MF on Greta's after too long of an absence. :crazy:

Ok...I have to go to bed, but just needed to remark on something...a "light' note before signing off...did RG really say that a "meet and greet" was set up to get to know the As? What's with these folks and their "coined" phrases? I think when this case is over, we should all compile a list of "sayings" we've heard over and over...and over again!! A whole new lexicon IMO!!

So glad you brought this up. I was playing with the fur babies and "thought" that was what I heard, but, kinda dismissed it ............

Like you ............ I'm, like, what is it w/ these characters and their phrases??!!

Yes, please .......... handle that "compilation" for us all!

TIA !

Oh yes...Let's not forget, they had a "meet and greet"! That was something, wasn't it!???

KC had no job. Had no means of either supporting herself or her child. From what I've seen, this "woman" hasn't passed the maturity level normally reached by a 16 year old. Something is terribly wrong here and it's painfully obvious in everything we see, hear and read about KC and her family. I don't think that she was capable of much without her family's assistance. Without a job, how could she have moved out? Not having worked for over two years, how could she have applied for welfare?

One thing I wanted to point out. I believe Cindy kept KC at the maturity of a 16 year old. In one of the early jailhouse tapes, when KC says that she will get a job, Cindy says, "you don't have to work". This was probably how she kept KC under her thumb. Encouraging her not to find a job, yet belittling KC at every step of the way. In addition to that, Cindy undermined KC by calling herself "mommy" to Caylee while KC and her friends (ie JG) were present, and downing KC's abilities in front of others, to the point where KC probably felt worthless and trapped. My own opinion is that Cindy has played a big role in this. She might as well have been the accomplice. It's a sad story all around.

Richard Grund describing Casey as a completely different person now that the Casey of today.

LOL....didn't RG say in *another* interview he suspected KC wasn't working, so the G's wouldn't babysit anymore ??.......KC told him she had gotten a nanny......(Plus he's bound to have known her lies & treatment of Jesse)

Jesse questioning what has been the truth and what was a lie. He says Cindy and Casey's relationship was adversarial, and Cindy would call herself "mommy" in front of Casey. Jesse says that if he confronted Casey right now, he wouldn't know what to say as this Casey is different than the one he knew.

My bold....

Let's see KC LIED & told him he was the Daddy, she STOLE 250 bucks from him, & she dumped him........yet somehow he thinks she changed ??

(I also wonder if Jesse heard CA call herself "mommy'........or this is just something else that KC *said* ??

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I find it tacky that the first business day after Caylee was identified Jesse is doing a media blitz with a media lawyer, while also being a witness for the prosecution.

Yep....WE are in the minority.

'In mourning & on a media blitz', seems very tacky to me, also.

That is despicable & why I said "prior to all of this" I believe she loved Caylee more then her daughter did.

I have very bad vibes re: CA but it doesn't reach the murder level..I honestly don't feel it & have no problem if you do :)

:)

I should clarify, I don't think she HAS murdered anyone. I have no problem believing she could murder someone, then turn around and look you in the eye and say she didn't do it! IMO of course.

KC had no job. Had no means of either supporting herself or her child. From what I've seen, this "woman" hasn't passed the maturity level normally reached by a 16 year old. Something is terribly wrong here and it's painfully obvious in everything we see, hear and read about KC and her family. I don't think that she was capable of much without her family's assistance. Without a job, how could she have moved out? Not having worked for over two years, how could she have applied for welfare?

Bolded by me

I am not sure if the welfare progams are different in Fla. In the western states it is very easy to get welfare, especially if you haven't worked. This includes food stamps, W**, and medical cards for the child ( and sometimes the mother as well). There are also low income apartments for struggling familes or mothers with children. Child support/social security benefits for a child are not hard to obtain either.
I totally agree that something was very wrong. Casey seemed to do a lot of socializing and had her own job and network of pals at one time-very very odd that she never moved out on her own. I think it points to the fact that she was indeed very immature and she was a people user. But more importantly, that she was never made to face the consequences of her choices and actions.

Ok...I have to go to bed, but just needed to remark on something...a "light' note before signing off...did RG really say that a "meet and greet" was set up to get to know the As? What's with these folks and their "coined" phrases? I think when this case is over, we should all compile a list of "sayings" we've heard over and over...and over again!! A whole new lexicon IMO!!

"Meet and greet" is a familiar phrase to me, although probably inappropriate in the context of the A's.

However, "Tot Mom" is another story!!

Jeff Brown and Pam Bondi

All the defense has now is the go after the meter reader and try to attack him. Pam says she couldn't be an objective juror. Jeff as a defense attorney is saying what the defense is thinking - the theme that someone else had Caylee (nanny).

Pam says that now that the prosecution has the body, they may not be willing to make any deals with the defense.

thats because everyone else is thus far under the bus....at least is should be more comfy now.....

They are enmeshed. Cindy feels exactly like kc and vice-versa. They have no boundaries .... they share opinions, thinking, behavior and psych egos. When Cindy called in the first call, she almost parted but quickly caught herself and went on alert. For all intentional purposes, you are dealing with the same person. They are Exterme Narcissists. There goal is always themselves...totally self-absorbed. CA and kc are in competition at all times, romantically and every other way. If you offend one, you offend the other. It is a very sick situation. For those who expect CA to behave any differently now, your set your standards too high.

Money is their goal. In fact, they only way you can hurt them is financially. They always have a secret stash. But don't look at them to spend their own. They only spend if they have to, done only if they are going to profit from it. Profits are not only cash...can be adulation or a number or other things. They are not generous. They are addicted to attention and will use their brains to seduce or some use their bodies to keep their victims around. The victim never catches on. The victim is always trying to appease them. The victim thinks, "If only I did this"...

They function below the radar and are inclined to get into trouble, i.e, scams, etc. They look at situations entirely different than anyone else, but you won't know it because they mirror what you want to know and are experts at it. They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too. Another earmark is refusal to take responsibility. It can't be their fault, they have done nothing wrong.:rolleyes:

thank you for your post...they are mirrors of each other....the romatic side I keep reflecting back to the blanchard park thingy with rob d. and how she was with him....that really bothered me that day--especially when it appeared that she looked around for the camera...(jmo)

ca didn't kill Caylee---kc did...kc knew where the door was--she even knew that perhaps a j~o~b would help in that avenue...I'm not saying it was pleasant but I think they both played off of each other....I do think Caylee was the pawn and that she was used in the battle with each other in more ways than one. I feel for that....i don't care for ca --- actually the more I read I really don't care for anyone much in that family--the only good one now lives with Jesus & she did live thru hell....I can only imagine the tales that could have came out in school....

They are enmeshed. Cindy feels exactly like kc and vice-versa. They have no boundaries .... they share opinions, thinking, behavior and psych egos. When Cindy called in the first call, she almost parted but quickly caught herself and went on alert. For all intentional purposes, you are dealing with the same person. They are Exterme Narcissists. There goal is always themselves...totally self-absorbed. CA and kc are in competition at all times, romantically and every other way. If you offend one, you offend the other. It is a very sick situation. For those who expect CA to behave any differently now, your set your standards too high.

* snipped respectfully*

Whisperer excellent post! I bolded the above because IMO they are extreme narcs. However I also think that it runs much further with Casey. I am thinking that she is actually a Malignant Narcisisst.

Hi Leila, interesting that Daniel Horowitz, on Nancy Grace tonight, after listening to JG on the show, thanked him for being in Caylee's life and said the Defense would be making a big mistake to go after him.

I wish Daniel weren't a defense Attorney. He is a gentle being with a good soul. I have had the pleasure of talking with him during a trial. He makes you feel like a better person after speaking with him...and know what..you probably are.

I think there is something to this, and I would love to hear a break down of their relationship from someone in the field who has followed this case as closely as the most dedicated WSleuther. I am fed up with those whom are barely briefed on the details lending their "expertise". Bring on the shrinks!

Im wondering about the counselor that Cindy went to see. Will the court be able to summon her?

Whisperer excellent post! I bolded the above because IMO they are extreme narcs. However I also think that it runs much further with Casey. I am thinking that she is actually a Malignant Narcisisst.

Yes, you are correct kc is a malignant "N". I am amazed at the depth of her sense of the macabre.. kc's drawings, words and interest are very dark. That is why, In my mind, kc is a Psychopath. I don't see that in CA .. well, not yet...lol

Money is their goal. In fact, they only way you can hurt them is financially. They always have a secret stash. But don't look at them to spend their own. They only spend if they have to, done only if they are going to profit from it. Profits are not only cash...can be adulation or a number or other things. They are not generous. They are addicted to attention and will use their brains to seduce or some use their bodies to keep their victims around. The victim never catches on. The victim is always trying to appease them. The victim thinks, "If only I did this"...

They function below the radar and are inclined to get into trouble, i.e, scams, etc. They look at situations entirely different than anyone else, but you won't know it because they mirror what you want to know and are experts at it. They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too. Another earmark is refusal to take responsibility. It can't be their fault, they have done nothing wrong.:rolleyes:

Great post. You totally nailed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers
Back