Ground Searches & communication from LE: UPDATES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apparentley LE had no follow up meeting this week ! Where is HALEIGH ?

May I please ask did any one find out if the LE,FDLE was having a 2nd round table meeting and if there are going to be any more ground searches any where?Are there any up dates about anything?

May I please ask did any one find out if the LE,FDLE was having a 2nd round table meeting and if there are going to be any more ground searches any where?Are there any up dates about anything?

I last I had heard, nothing had been scheduled. No reason was given. I don't know if that means they are working on something or if they are close to something in this case.

I last I had heard, nothing had been scheduled. No reason was given. I don't know if that means they are working on something or if they are close to something in this case.
Thank You.I really hope they are close to something in this case.It's sad.I hope they find Haleigh soon.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said this week there currently are no plans for additional searches without credible information calling for one. And, absent new developments, a second meeting gathering investigators from different agencies working on the case also has not been scheduled.

May I please ask.Is this true what they are saying in this article.Why aren't they doing anything?Someone needs to do something.If they don't do something someone else needs to.This is going on too long.Why aren't they doing any ground searches.They need to do more ground searches every where.Someone else needs to come in.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...on-t-leave-any-stone-unturned-in-Haleigh-case

Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said this week there currently are no plans for additional searches without credible information calling for one. And, absent new developments, a second meeting gathering investigators from different agencies working on the case also has not been scheduled.

May I please ask.Is this true what they are saying in this article.Why aren't they doing anything?Someone needs to do something.If they don't do something someone else needs to.This is going on too long.Why aren't they doing any ground searches.They need to do more ground searches every where.Someone else needs to come in.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...on-t-leave-any-stone-unturned-in-Haleigh-case

I feel your frustration. Can you imagine how Crystal and Ron feel? I just do not for the life of me understand why they are doing nothing. I could hazzard a guess though. I think that LE is left with a big evidence bag-full of nothing. Very little if anything at all was collected at the scene of the crime that night. And you know what... it is starting to evoke anger in me. LE had that trailer cordoned off with crime scene tape for how long? 2 or 3 weeks? Do we have any locals that witnessed them walking in and out with anything? Putting the one clue...Haleigh's blanket or sheet or whatever she was covered up with out onto the ramp so the dogs could sniff them? Dids they dust for fingerprints? When NG did the walk thru I didn't see one sign of the black dusting powder.

How heartbreaking....I was holding on to hope that LE might have ideas, or at least that they were going to have this next roundtable discussion to work on Haleigh's case. From the article above it sounds like they have no intention whatsoever in doing that. If I was Ronald I would move my tents down to the lawn at the police department, and take Crystal and anyone else that is serious about finding Haleigh, and camp. These parents deserve to know why no-one is looking for this child. If it was my daughter I would be down at the station everyday wondering what we were going to do next. No-one could tell me that I couldn't organize a search for her, and if they wanted to stop me from looking they would need to throw me behind bars......

I feel your frustration. Can you imagine how Crystal and Ron feel? I just do not for the life of me understand why they are doing nothing. I could hazzard a guess though. I think that LE is left with a big evidence bag-full of nothing. Very little if anything at all was collected at the scene of the crime that night. And you know what... it is starting to evoke anger in me. LE had that trailer cordoned off with crime scene tape for how long? 2 or 3 weeks? Do we have any locals that witnessed them walking in and out with anything? Putting the one clue...Haleigh's blanket or sheet or whatever she was covered up with out onto the ramp so the dogs could sniff them? Dids they dust for fingerprints? When NG did the walk thru I didn't see one sign of the black dusting powder.

How heartbreaking....I was holding on to hope that LE might have ideas, or at least that they were going to have this next roundtable discussion to work on Haleigh's case. From the article above it sounds like they have no intention whatsoever in doing that. If I was Ronald I would move my tents down to the lawn at the police department, and take Crystal and anyone else that is serious about finding Haleigh, and camp. These parents deserve to know why no-one is looking for this child. If it was my daughter I would be down at the station everyday wondering what we were going to do next. No-one could tell me that I couldn't organize a search for her, and if they wanted to stop me from looking they would need to throw me behind bars......

I have loss all faith in Putnam County LE. I guess they didn't utilize the help the of the FBI when they had a chance and they are left holding that empty bag of nothing.

IMO LE definitely had a plan of action and needed resources to act on the opportunity presented to them, and I hope the impression was that there was something to gain from this extensive and expensive search..
The question of why now and not then is understandable. Why would LE even admit that it was not properly searched in the first place to rule out this side of the family from any suspicion, from the beginning? Is this family under the impression that LE suspects them (or is it just the public suspicion and Internet generated opinions) that compelled them to request their property be searched?
If LE's suspicions are the compelling force behind the search IMO it is about time and the door was open with an invitation instead of a warrant. IMO It could not be to clear the family per request at this point, but to follow the leads that are left. And IMO were carelessly overlooked by the good ol' boys in an attempt to fit the pieces of the staged puzzle to the last person to see HaLeigh.

IK bad form to quote my own post.
BBM
This is a question I have been kicking around for a few weeks and would love some feed back. It seems to me that the circus has been very quiet lately and less visable.

They completely contradict themselves in this article! The very definition of a cold case means no searches unless they get a credible tip, no credible tips are coming in, and the case is not moving forward. They are sitting back and waiting on someone to simply give them the "magic tip" which after this amount of time is probably never going to happen.

No stone unturned?! There are many rocks they have yet to look under and around. They are not going to find Haleigh sitting on their @sses and waiting for a break in this case. :furious:

Putnam County investigators continue to wait for the right tip that could lead them to Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared from her Satsuma home in February.

~snip~

The Sheriff's Office does not consider the case cold, he said.

What could be gained from a search LE knew was going to reveal only a dead horse.
It seems they keep kicking one around.
IMO I would be fit to be tied with this ridiculous attempt if it had not provoked others to see that no one has been cleared and the fact that LE admitted that the Sheffield and Griffis property had not been thoroughly searched 4 1/2 mo ago.

They completely contradict themselves in this article! The very definition of a cold case means no searches unless they get a credible tip, no credible tips are coming in, and the case is not moving forward. They are sitting back and waiting on someone to simply give them the "magic tip" which after this amount of time is probably never going to happen.

No stone unturned?! There are many rocks they have yet to look under and around. They are not going to find Haleigh sitting on their @sses and waiting for a break in this case. :furious:

Putnam County investigators continue to wait for the right tip that could lead them to Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared from her Satsuma home in February.

~snip~

BBM
The Magic Tip
Interesting that it is come down to this. Obviously we do not know everything nor do we have the evidance sitting in front of us to sort through,but, LE and all other Agencies involved do and IMO LE now knows where they fudged up and are now on the right track. IMO guilt has to be proven not just speculated on.
OT/ How do we find Haleigh if we do not discuss who had motive, oppertunity and ability to commit this crime? It is not bias to look at it from the this point of view and express an opinion to be debated respectfully and discussed to validate it or throw it out. IMO it is simple to look at all and narrow the poi we are able to discuss based on these few factors and then the statistics are there for the reality check. I wish we where not even needing to discuss the family being involved ,but, one or many in this family knows more than is being truthfully told and HaLeigh is being used as a PAWN in many personal agendas.

I agree. If they don't/won't do anything then step aside and let the state police take over. I think this case is way over their heads. Reminds me how badly Boulder PD botched JBR's case.

This is my take on it; they still have the 4,000 or so leads to go though. So I guess it's not cold until those are gone though and they got nothing. I bet that the money that was spent on that search in Baker rubbed some people the wrong way. It was 4 months late, they didn't think they were going to find anything, but spent the time, money and man hours on it anyway. So unless someone saw someone put someone some where, they aren't digging, diving or driving to it. That be my take on it. So HaLeigh, if you are out there, we love ya, and hope someone will put pressure on it, so you can come home.

I pray they find Haleigh soon.I pray she is alive and ok.I hope they use the cadaver dogs and search the area Teresa wanted checked.They really do need to be doing more searches everywhere.I honestly don't understand why they are not doing them.I just don't understand why they are not searching.She really might be out there in Putnam County somewhere.Why aren't they looking for her?

I agree. If they don't/won't do anything then step aside and let the state police take over. I think this case is way over their heads. Reminds me how badly Boulder PD botched JBR's case.
========
I too feel like LE in this case are a bit overwhelmed. The beginning of the case was a Keystone Cop episode and now I'm afraid that vital evidence was destroyed.

~snip~

-----------
Oops! I posted the same link before I started reading backwards. This link made me feel really sad about Haleigh.:(

========
I too feel like LE in this case are a bit overwhelmed. The beginning of the case was a Keystone Cop episode and now I'm afraid that vital evidence was destroyed.

I've called them the Keystone Cops, too.

I wonder if it's true that they lost the back door they took off after the house had already been released? I heard it on one of the Sunday BNN radio shows. I can't remember if it was TJ Hart or cobra or who mentioned it. How do you lose a full size door??

I've called them the Keystone Cops, too.

I wonder if it's true that they lost the back door they took off after the house had already been released? I heard it on one of the Sunday BNN radio shows. I can't remember if it was TJ Hart or cobra or who mentioned it. How do you lose a full size door??
Now, now, let's don't get a non-confirmed story going :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back