Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One can have compassion for George and Cindy for the loss of their grandchild yet still find their behavior before, during and after the trial an absolute slap in the face to justice for Caylee Marie.

The organization that is 'promoting' the brick sale is called Bring Kids Home and is a 'legal' non-profit that has been in business for about 4 or 5 years. Its home base is either New Jersey or Washington State depending I guess on the weather or the time of year.

The one that you found at Sunbiz is called Bring the Kids Home. I looked at the document, and I sure don't recognize any of the names associated with it. I wonder if they aren't maybe trying to create confusion to funnel away some 'donations'? I also don't see anything that suggests that the Anthonys are involved with the Sunbiz one. I could be wrong.

Filer: http://www.gelatofino.com/

:welcome4::wagon:
Hi, first time poster. I have been following this thread, and I think that I might of found something to help. There is a Florida nonprofit according to Sunbiz titled Bring the Kids Home Inc. http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/10079831.pdf It was started on July 19, 2011, coincidently the same day that Caylee's Fund was started. Three names are listed out of the Ft. Lauderdale area.
I do believe the Anthony's have something to do with this organization, just not on paper.

Yeah, I saw that gelatofino address. Gelato wholesaler. A couple of the people seem to be possibly authors, involved with health and fitness? I don't know who they are and I am now doubting that there is any connectiion on their part at all. But, who knows?

Have a Tums. You'll need it. jmo

Man, you got that right.
Darn, he is a Rev, he is a Dr, he is a teacher , he is a personal development coach, he is SUPERMAN:floorlaugh:
And another founder with very vague info, no mention of any schools/education credits etc. He looks like a charlatan to me. Hope I am wrong.

http://tbcproductions.com/id6.html

May be I am getting paranoid but that TBC production site looks off too.
And that neurogistics thingy (never heard that word) all done solely thru the mail, online and phone only, the way I read it , looks like a major rip off too.
Have a headache now. The things people dream up to make a buck.

The organization that is 'promoting' the brick sale is called Bring Kids Home and is a 'legal' non-profit that has been in business for about 4 or 5 years. Its home base is either New Jersey or Washington State depending I guess on the weather or the time of year.

The one that you found at Sunbiz is called Bring the Kids Home. I looked at the document, and I sure don't recognize any of the names associated with it. I wonder if they aren't maybe trying to create confusion to funnel away some 'donations'? I also don't see anything that suggests that the Anthonys are involved with the Sunbiz one. I could be wrong.

According to Bring Kids Home FAQ page, they have no headquarters.
"Where is the Bring Kids Home Headquarters?
[SIZE=-1]The organization is distributed which means that a centralized office is not required, volunteers work from small offices or home offices; depending upon the state and functional role. Bring Kids Home is highly mobile and virtual for greater efficiency and to reduce overhead costs."[/SIZE]
http://bringkidshome.org/faqs.htm

Not that this is really comparable, but how is putting a memorial on suburban drive any different from say, putting a memorial at the site of ground zero in NYC or the memorial where the building in OKC was? It's still at the site of something tragic, many people lost their lives in that spot where they are putting the memorial.

I don't really have an opinion about this, was just curious about people's thoughts about comparisons with other memorials.

Since the Anthony's claim Caylee drown in the family pool; and she was never missing -- wouldn't it be more appropriate for the Anthony's to pay for, and erect a "momorial" at their family home to honor Caylee?

Since the Anthony's claim Caylee drown in the family pool; and she was never missing -- wouldn't it be more appropriate for the Anthony's to pay for, and erect a "momorial" at their family home to honor Caylee?

BEM Really?

According to Bring Kids Home FAQ page, they have no headquarters.
Gosh, you're right! However, in spite of what they say, as a public charity with 501(c)(3) status they have to have one 'home' address if for no other reason than for IRS/tax purposes. They are required by Federal Law to be accountable. We have to know where they are and how to contact them. Its the law!

Hi, first time poster. I have been following this thread, and I think that I might of found something to help. There is a Florida nonprofit according to Sunbiz titled Bring the Kids Home Inc. http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/10079831.pdf It was started on July 19, 2011, coincidently the same day that Caylee's Fund was started. Three names are listed out of the Ft. Lauderdale area.
I do believe the Anthony's have something to do with this organization, just not on paper.
You know, I am looking at that document again for the Bring the Kids Home, Inc., and I am rethinking what I thought earlier. I am now thinking there IS something very peculiar about it. Their purpose is very odd!

ARTICLE III PURPOSE

Said organization is organized exclusively for charitable purposes, including for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code. The corporation is organized to provide aid to families whose child(ren) has/have been abducted by another family member or guardian, thereby depriving said child(ren) of his/her/their human and/or civil rights secured by law.

Maybe I am over thinking this, but it almost sounds like it could be a 'shell' company to collect monies to distribute to other 'shell' companies that someone or some family might set up? So, I take back whatever I said earlier other than that the names are unfamiliar to me.

Actually Kathi Belich was there last night reporting. I am no fan of the Anthony's and to see them there last night was shocking (to say the least), HOWEVER...

It is was an "unveiling" for the plans for a proposed memorial, as well as a butterfly and balloon release to remember Caylee. It was beautiful and peaceful. The Memorial if it gets the "go ahead" will be absolutely beautiful (I have pictures but do not know how to upload them here). It is to remember Caylee and all the other missing children in Florida.

There were actual neighboors there who agreed with it. As it is now there is a makeshift memorial with cards, stuffed animals, balloons, plaques, etc, all floating in water and muck. People are visiting and leaving items, so why not have something designed rather than using the "swamp" that CFCA used. (Which by the way is flooded and smells horrible).

My point is, people are going to go there regardless, so why not make it tasteful and also bring awareness to all the other missing/abused children.

Again, I am NOT an Anthony supporter and whether they were there or not, me & my daughter were going and I'm glad we did!

RIP Caylee Marie!

I saw the video of the balloon release and the plans for the park memorial. It was very touching to see George and Cindy there along with all of those honoring Caylee. Actually the plans look quite lovely, especially with the lights at night.

If they're trying to raise 200k I could easily see it running that much with the purchase of the land, petitioning for the variance, permits, the grading and drainage system that would be necessary, construction and maintenance.

They should have an attorney and a contractor helping with the feasibility of the project. It seems like a large undertaking for a group that doesn't appear to have had that much experience with a project of this size before.

If the neighbors approve of it, I think it would be a nice memorial, since so many are drawn there by Caylee's memory already.

Actually Kathi Belich was there last night reporting. I am no fan of the Anthony's and to see them there last night was shocking (to say the least), HOWEVER...

It is was an "unveiling" for the plans for a proposed memorial, as well as a butterfly and balloon release to remember Caylee. It was beautiful and peaceful. The Memorial if it gets the "go ahead" will be absolutely beautiful (I have pictures but do not know how to upload them here). It is to remember Caylee and all the other missing children in Florida.

There were actual neighboors there who agreed with it. As it is now there is a makeshift memorial with cards, stuffed animals, balloons, plaques, etc, all floating in water and muck. People are visiting and leaving items, so why not have something designed rather than using the "swamp" that CFCA used. (Which by the way is flooded and smells horrible).

My point is, people are going to go there regardless, so why not make it tasteful and also bring awareness to all the other missing/abused children.

Again, I am NOT an Anthony supporter and whether they were there or not, me & my daughter were going and I'm glad we did!

RIP Caylee Marie!

That sounds beautiful with the butterfly release etc. Thanks for your descriptions!
(Just to note, regarding the part about Casey Anthony having supposedly put Caylee there, there wasn't actually evidence that Casey was the one who put Caylee there, she was acquitted of murder and as far as I know there aren't new charges regarding being involved with putting Caylee's body there etc.)

I always did think that would be somewhat of a shame when a house would finally be built there on that lot, I don't know why, I guess in the back of my mind I keep thinking, what if any other evidence could ever be found there, etc. Just seems a shame to cover the lot with a house foundation. (People call it a swamp but it always looked to me like just a raw house lot, not yet leveled up like the surrounding house lots, but presumably for sale for that purpose, so I did think eventually a house or maybe two houses would be built there when it sold, looked like maybe a double lot.)

The park/walk idea about missing children is certainly a nice thought and good cause, and it seems like it might be nice for the neighbors to have a little park/walk area like that to use, but on the other hand the neighbors might not want traffic and public use attracted to their street, and might not want to be reminded of missing children every day on their street. Especially the closest houses. But you never know. Also could be a problem with lighting disturbing the other houses since they are so close, or if kids or teens were attracted to start hanging out and making noise behind the other houses etc. But then again the neighbors might like that corner beautified. Wonder if zoning would permit anything other than houses to be put there. And there would be the issue of the liability/ insurance for the place, etc.

I had a lot of sympathy for the Anthonys when I saw them on TV when they visited at the gathering...but then when they spoke I was a bit shocked because I kind of expected them to say something like, "thanks so much to everyone who is remembering Caylee today", or "we are sure missing Caylee today on her 6th birthday", etc. But in the coverage I saw, George seemed to be focusing the talk on the general cause of missing children again, and Cindy said "if this day can bring people some kind of closure that's good because people really need to move on." Well, maybe they just can't speak about Caylee yet (particularly to strangers) after all they've been through, or maybe they really said more and it just wasn't shown. Of course it was very nice of them to stop by and spend a few moments of Caylee's birthday with the people gathered there.

Hmmmmmmmm Interestingly enough the Anthony's made an appearance at the memorial. TMZ carried the story.. http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/10/casey-anthony-parents-george-cindy-attend-caylee-memorial/

The attached video is credited to none other than Splash News.
View attachment 18265

Note the image used shows Cindy looking right into the camera.

There isn't a person on earth that will convince me that the family isn't working HAND IN HAND WITH the media!!!!!!

Well 'aint that just a big ol' coinkydink!:silenced:

That sounds beautiful with the butterfly release etc. Thanks for your descriptions!
(Just to note, regarding the part about Casey Anthony having supposedly put Caylee there, there wasn't actually evidence that Casey was the one who put Caylee there, she was acquitted of murder and as far as I know there aren't new charges regarding being involved with putting Caylee's body there etc.)

I always did think that would be somewhat of a shame when a house would finally be built there on that lot, I don't know why, I guess in the back of my mind I keep thinking, what if any other evidence could ever be found there, etc. Just seems a shame to cover the lot with a house foundation. (People call it a swamp but it always looked to me like just a raw house lot, not yet leveled up like the surrounding house lots, but presumably for sale for that purpose, so I did think eventually a house or maybe two houses would be built there when it sold, looked like maybe a double lot.)

The park/walk idea about missing children is certainly a nice thought and good cause, and it seems like it might be nice for the neighbors to have a little park/walk area like that to use, but on the other hand the neighbors might not want traffic and public use attracted to their street, and might not want to be reminded of missing children every day on their street. Especially the closest houses. But you never know. Also could be a problem with lighting disturbing the other houses since they are so close, or if kids or teens were attracted to start hanging out and making noise behind the other houses etc. But then again the neighbors might like that corner beautified. Wonder if zoning would permit anything other than houses to be put there. And there would be the issue of the liability/ insurance for the place, etc.

I had a lot of sympathy for the Anthonys when I saw them on TV when they visited at the gathering...but then when they spoke I was a bit shocked because I kind of expected them to say something like, "thanks so much to everyone who is remembering Caylee today", or "we are sure missing Caylee today on her 6th birthday", etc. But in the coverage I saw, George seemed to be focusing the talk on the general cause of missing children again, and Cindy said "if this day can bring people some kind of closure that's good because people really need to move on." Well, maybe they just can't speak about Caylee yet (particularly to strangers) after all they've been through, or maybe they really said more and it just wasn't shown. Of course it was very nice of them to stop by and spend a few moments of Caylee's birthday with the people gathered there.

BBM-FWIW, there wasn't any evidence presented that FICA didn't put Caylee there either. JMO.

just reading from the front of the thread now, I see there was lots of discussion regarding who is this group running this project and selling these bricks etc, I had wondered! Interesting catching up ont he thread now. Sad how easily a scam can set itself up as a non-profit and operate under the guise of being some kind of child/youth service or charity. There's some organization that comes to the schools in my area every year getting parents to have their children fingerprinted and their information and prints put in some kind of database, and it's like some nonprofit with a name like Kid ID or some such thing (I can't recall the name). Not a government agency. To my surprise it seemed like lots of people were doing it. Seemed a bit scary to me. Who would want some non-profit that could be anyone to have their child's information and fingerprints, and for what purpose? I mean the pitch was, in case your child goes missing this organization would supposedly help find or identify your child with the prints, but how would that work, if the child is located to be able to check his prints you would already be able to tell by name or by faxing a photo between police stations or whatever whether it was your child or not, it seems. How would this nonprofit ever be involved? Seemed odd. I didn't participate.

BBM-FWIW, there wasn't any evidence presented that FICA didn't put Caylee there either. JMO.

Well, the DNA that was on the duct tape on the skull was from someone else, not Casey (the partial DNA with marker 17). And the FBI crime lab didn't find anything matching between the crime scene and Casey to indicate she'd been at the crime scene, no DNA, hair, prints from Casey on the scene or remains, and the fibers from the remains weren't a match to any of Casey's clothing or her car, the soils at the scene didn't match those in her car or on her clothing/shoes, etc. So none of the evidence indicated she was the one at the scene placing the body there. But I know what you mean, there seems to be a lot in this case that is still unknown.

Right! If not FCA who did it? GA? please. It is Unreasonable to assume anyone else put Caylee there but FCA. Thanks for correcting the previous poster.

MODERATOR MESSAGE:

Please stay on topic.

The topic is the Caylee Memorial and Bring Kids Home ...

Discussion of evidence, or lack of, belongs on appropriate threads.

Thank you....and Good Morning!!!!

just reading from the front of the thread now, I see there was lots of discussion regarding who is this group running this project and selling these bricks etc, I had wondered! Interesting catching up ont he thread now. Sad how easily a scam can set itself up as a non-profit and operate under the guise of being some kind of child/youth service or charity. There's some organization that comes to the schools in my area every year getting parents to have their children fingerprinted and their information and prints put in some kind of database, and it's like some nonprofit with a name like Kid ID or some such thing (I can't recall the name). Not a government agency. To my surprise it seemed like lots of people were doing it. Seemed a bit scary to me. Who would want some non-profit that could be anyone to have their child's information and fingerprints, and for what purpose? I mean the pitch was, in case your child goes missing this organization would supposedly help find or identify your child with the prints, but how would that work, if the child is located to be able to check his prints you would already be able to tell by name or by faxing a photo between police stations or whatever whether it was your child or not, it seems. How would this nonprofit ever be involved? Seemed odd. I didn't participate.
Klaas Kids does something similar - same "pitch". I think it's a wonderful idea. http://www.klaaskids.org/pg_cs_dnakit.htm

What'sThatClue did lots of research on the org back in July. VERY IMFORMATIVE.

see posts 85 and 86 on this thread.

The quoted parts of the posts didn't come thru' when I tried to bump them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back