Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there something downstairs about any of the folks associated with this foundation?

I checked and can't find anything. Tho check post 117 of this thread. Eric Segura of BKH had written early in the case to that poster to offer funding for the Murt Mobile. And I believe there is at least one person with the group A's a volunteer who was active with Murt and his mobile streaming.

I note that on the BKH site they comment they aren't involved with any "principal party" to the Anthony case. Made me wonder...are they involved with any other party to the case besides "principal"?

At bottom:
http://bringkidshome.org/brickfaqs.htm

Why would they want to or have to talk to their attorney?

When you are doing the right thing in life, nobody runs to their attorney for permission.IMO

It is a variation on the "My people will call your people" phrase.

Translation: I'm not lifting my finger for this, but it might look good on my resume, so I'll direct one of my underlings to do something.

I think I heard a couple reports that many neighbors don't like the idea. I wouldn't either--strangers around all the time.

First, I think it's too close to the school. That road is not a good place for strangers to be with kids coming back and forth and no houses on either side. Drawing strangers into any residential neighborhood goes against most parents best judgements.

Second, I don't think it's appropriate to do a memorial on the site where Caylee's body was found. Instead, I think a memorial downtown to ALL missing children is much more appropriate.

Its scary!!
This memorial park is starting to take on a carnival atmospher. I wonder if the neighbors mind the idea?
And I have like others wondered why they sell expensive bricks when the idea hasnt even been approved by zoning, etc yet, I wouldnt take a chance knowing the entire thing could sink.

Insider information: The HOA is and will continue to be opposed to the memorial.

Insider information: The HOA is and will continue to be opposed to the memorial.

I'm betting they were hoping for this trial to be over so things would quiet down a bit and here we go again. Strange people trapsing all over their neighborhood. I can see them not being happy and having concerns about what effect would this have on their property values. jmo

Why the heck won't WESH or WFTV mention this on their news? Let people know the project will not likely ever materialize and give the trusting donators a heads up. (In a newsworthy kind of way)

First, I think it's too close to the school. That road is not a good place for strangers to be with kids coming back and forth and no houses on either side. Drawing strangers into any residential neighborhood goes against most parents best judgements.

Second, I don't think it's appropriate to do a memorial on the site where Caylee's body was found. Instead, I think a memorial downtown to ALL missing children is much more appropriate.

I don't believe this project will ever become reality. It smells like a scam.

I eat my hat if they are for real.
Anyway, if you want to be a volunteer, see below the volunteer work suggestions from their website.
Note they are all for drumming up funds, not anything to do with finding kids, all about finding bucks. :sick:

General Research Utilizing the Internet, Books, Magazines, etc.
2. Web Link Research Finding "URL Favorites" on a particular subject.
3. Posting, Blogging Building Awareness and Web Traffic.
4. Banner Promotions Negotiate with webmasters to add our Banner.
5. Creating Donor Lists Not fund raising directly, Donor Research.
6. Fund Raising Finding, Calling, or E-mailing potential donors.
7. Case Field Work Start with research, eventually out in the field.
8. Special Skills Programming, Graphic Design, Artist, etc.

http://bringkidshome.org/volunteer.htm

I eat my hat if they are for real.
Anyway, if you want to be a volunteer, see below the volunteer work suggestions from their website.
Note they are all for drumming up funds, not anything to do with finding kids, all about finding bucks. :sick:

General Research Utilizing the Internet, Books, Magazines, etc.
2. Web Link Research Finding "URL Favorites" on a particular subject.
3. Posting, Blogging Building Awareness and Web Traffic.
4. Banner Promotions Negotiate with webmasters to add our Banner.
5. Creating Donor Lists Not fund raising directly, Donor Research.
6. Fund Raising Finding, Calling, or E-mailing potential donors.
7. Case Field Work Start with research, eventually out in the field.
8. Special Skills Programming, Graphic Design, Artist, etc.

http://bringkidshome.org/volunteer.htm

Sounds familiar...

BBM

Exactly! How about a pretty little area at J. Blanchard Park, where Caylee had fun, be turned into "Caylee's Garden" instead of a "memorial" to where she was dumped like garbage and gnawed on by critters? The A's could donate her playhouse and mailbox and place it amongst the pretty flowers. Have it surrounded by a little white picket fence to preserve it all. Makes more sense to be.

Cindy should donate the backyard pool, the car etc.... And have them action the stuff off for money for a memorial.

okiedokietoo has already posted this in "this week's current news", but I thought I'd post it here as well. Clint House organized a motorcycle ride to drum up support of Caylee's Law. He also says he used to babysit Caylee, and taught her the word "alligator". It's a nice story.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/28857544/detail.html

Cindy should donate the backyard pool, the car etc.... And have them action the stuff off for money for a memorial.

Who.....in the world would want those items? Even if they did, it would be for the wrong reasons. That's not the most ideal way to come up with some money.

I'm not even sure this "memorial" is a good idea.

I know some people will think I am crazy,but I really think both CA/GA should go to high schools and college campuses and teach the young people about the SAVE HAVEN LAW.
By doing this- in Caylee's memeory-could save a baby's life!!They have this law in most states now-The link for the state to state information!!
Do I think CA/GA will do this -not a chance!!JMO

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/safehaven.cfm
Thankyou very much for the link Syra.
I don't think you're "crazy" at all, but I'm just not sure Cindy Anthony would be the right person to be lecturing teens on anything. I can just see the ever-so-right-one up there thumping her fist on the lecturn ... and the students sitting there with eyes the size of saucers.
But, maybe they could employ someone to undertake the lecture tour on their behalf with all that money they'll be raking in?

Thankyou very much for the link Syra.
I don't think you're "crazy" at all, but I'm just not sure Cindy Anthony would be the right person to be lecturing teens on anything. I can just see the ever-so-right-one up there thumping her fist on the lecturn ... and the students sitting there with eyes the size of saucers.
But, maybe they could employ someone to undertake the lecture tour on their behalf with all that money they'll be raking in?

Yeah,your right..maybe their not the best choice,but your idea of someone else doing it in Caylee's memory would be great!!
I deleted my post..

Originally Posted by LancelotLink

ITA-This doesn't pass the common sense test...build a memorial in a swamp, in a residential area, with land they don't even own. What could possibly be wrong with this picture?
:thud:

ITA ... also, while the project organizer is hugging George and Cindy, and has their full support and backing, even giving photo ops during the event on CAYLEE's birthday that turned into a George and Cindy show ..... enough to make me extremely suspicious!

Originally Posted by LancelotLink

ITA ... also, while the project organizer is hugging George and Cindy, and has their full support and backing, even giving photo ops during the event on CAYLEE's birthday that turned into a George and Cindy show ..... enough to make me extremely suspicious!

The people reporting on this story need to ask some questions instead of giving free advertising for the memorial. First off, ask for the engineering plans that show the drainage system. They can't just build something in a swamp without extensive plans to handle the water. BTW, installing drainage is extremely expensive. They also have to change the zoning for the memorial, create a parking lot (more zoning changes, more drainage if it's in a swamp too), and provide a detailed plan for maintenance.

As for CA and GA. They had 'their people' look in that spot for Caylee a month before she was found---they knew. It's disgusting the way their so-called PI was ripping through black trash bags. CA and GA certainly weren't going to get off their arses and look for her.

The only thing I want to hear from GA and CA is a truthful explanation for all their lies over the years, under oath, and on their 'Casey is Innocent' tour. I'd also like to see their mouthpiece go away. Grieving grandparents don't need a lawyer to announce their every move or thought. Besides, he has as much credibility as the As. If they really want to help missing children, or grandparents rights, or whatever foundation they dream up next, all they need to do is tell the truth. Their TRUTHFUL story may actually save a child's life one day.

IMO

Who.....in the world would want those items? Even if they did, it would be for the wrong reasons. That's not the most ideal way to come up with some money.

I'm not even sure this "memorial" is a good idea.

The world has plenty of sick people who will pay for the car and items. I just do not want Cindy making money off those items really. She is now in the process of getting the car back for LE. And thinks it is worth the money like Al Capone's or Bonny and Clyde's cars is. I sure doubt that. But some nut job will pay decent money for it. Just check out the Anthony's items that have sold on eBay. Insanity!

As for the memorial? I would much rather they build a educational fund arrangement for the teaching of good parenting habits. Starting with Cindy!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back