Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, at the very least, I wish she'd stop lying and wasting the resources of LE chasing up her lies. Whilst she is maintaining Caylee is alive, she should at least be telling the police the truth re her whereabouts.

I still say it is different. Particularly to G & C. They have the right to say "we loved caylee....tell us where she is or you can't live here".

Look, we're both on the same page as far as what we wish she would do. I'm speaking only to the legality of her silence not the morality of it. I cannot fathom why her parents are protecting her in this manner so on that topic we also agree but my original comment was in respect to her right to silence. I haven't said anything previously about the grandparents of Caylee protecting Casey. That isn't what we were talking about.

Casey is the type of person who is going to lie up until the time she is put in the chair. No different than Scott Peterson or OJ. She's a criminal and that's what they do. It's frustrating to us because we would never commit a crime like this in the first place and unfortunately all we can do is wait for LE for do their job and collect as much evidence as they can against her. The protesters are making that job harder by wreaking havoc in that neighborhood. I understand their anger because the A's keep asking for people's help (which is ridiculous) but making the neighbors miserable isn't helping Caylee get justice.

Yeah, lock them in a room for a few months, and maybe, just maybe they wont' hear about it. Or better yet, lock them in, bar tv, until after the trial.

Are you seriously saying the protestors are more scary to children than Casey is? I think you've lost perspective.

What is that supposed to mean? It sure sounds like you are saying since they aren't as scary as Casey their presence is ok. It isn't. I prefer Casey to be in jail...and I prefer the protestors go home to their own neighborhoods. They are both scary and obnoxious.

And before you jump on me about the neighbors behaving badly...those that are should likewise go home.

The protesters are making that job harder by wreaking havoc in that neighborhood. I understand their anger because the A's keep asking for people's help (which is ridiculous) but making the neighbors miserable isn't helping Caylee get justice.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah, lock them in a room for a few months, and maybe, just maybe they wont' hear about it. Or better yet, lock them in, bar tv, until after the trial.

Are you seriously saying the protestors are more scary to children than Casey is? I think you've lost perspective.

What???? Lock them in a room? Do you think it's not possible to keep news like this from small children? Do they have TV's in their rooms or something?

Yes, the protesters are THERE in front of the children shouting and being violent. That is certainly more scary to young children then a story about a little girl dying - especially since kids don't understand death.

If the A's would stop reacting dramatically to the supposed protesters..perhaps they would stop coming..some of them just want a reaction and the A's are giving it to them by flying out of the house with hammers and hoses and making themselves look even more nutty than people think they are.
The A's thrive on the draaaaammmmmaaaaaa. I think thats obvious.

just sayin...

Look, we're both on the same page as far as what we wish she would do. I'm speaking only to the legality of her silence not the morality of it. I cannot fathom why her parents are protecting her in this manner so on that topic we also agree but my original comment was in respect to her right to silence. I haven't said anything previously about the grandparents of Caylee protecting Casey. That isn't what we were talking about.

Casey is the type of person who is going to lie up until the time she is put in the chair. No different than Scott Peterson or OJ. She's a criminal and that's what they do. It's frustrating to us because we would never commit a crime like this in the first place and unfortunately all we can do is wait for LE for do their job and collect as much evidence as they can against her. The protesters are making that job harder by wreaking havoc in that neighborhood. I understand their anger because the A's keep asking for people's help (which is ridiculous) but making the neighbors miserable isn't helping Caylee get justice.

I fully understand her right to remain silent...but she's not really been silent...she continues to feed us all sorts of bs through JB. I also think she deserves competent representation and a fair trial. Frankly, I think she needs a far better lawyer than the one she's got. She could be facing the most serious of charges.

But, so long as she doesn't give LE credible info re a 2 year old, she better get used to people thinking she is a monster!

What I don't get, is why the gps have chosen to protect her, rather than doing what they can to see that there is justice for Caylee, who was also their flesh and blood and an innocent. I don't know how they can even look at her and I wish they'd help LE instead of selling videos etc to help KC.

In my opinion, Georgie is inciting his neighbors to go along with his nonsense, like he did last night.

What???? Lock them in a room? Do you think it's not possible to keep news like this from small children? Do they have TV's in their rooms or something?

Yes, the protesters are THERE in front of the children shouting and being violent. That is certainly more scary to young children then a story about a little girl dying - especially since kids don't understand death.

I take it you don't have children?

Are you saying the neighbors are bringing their children to watch the protestors? Why not just shut their windows and send them to bed. In any event, easy solution, have Casey leave the neighborhood...she is obviously being extremely inconsiderate living there. As so many others have pointed out, if the As start helping LE, instead of hindering them, they would be ovewhelmed with support.

Re the violence, you ought to watch last night's video. You'd probably want one of the neighbor's children taken from him....threatening extreme violence. Please stop saying it is the protestors being violent when you haven't even bothered to watch the news footage.

This is an opinion.
I am concerned because the Guardian Angels has never had to deal with a crowd control situation like this.

With the Guardian Angel there, some of the neighbors who are mad will be emboldened to come out and behave in ways they would not , if they did not feel like they had back up.(Prime example the Neighbor offering to tazer a guy in a car, who did not get out, from what I have read, if someone in a car is yelling at you, then walk away and go protect your family. You have no idea if this idiot has an uzi or not.)
The protesters will feel like they are in a more physically aggressive situation, and react in a more physically aggressive way.(dominos fall fast, when people are upset)
Some of these protesters will start to mess with the Angels for the fun of it, and to release their frustrations, and this will not go over too well. This is not chasing a teenage boy who just ripped off Granny's purse. These people are upset because they feel a murderer is getting away with murder, and the Angel's are protecting them. The majority of the protesters are highly emotional to begin with, put up a wall of people who normally protect victims working against them. KABOOOM!!!!
I expect something really really bad to happen here.
(Just in case you misunderstood, I worry about anyone who would protest in front of the Anthony's. I would not do that, and I would seriously worry about a friend or family that wanted to do that.)

If the A's would stop reacting dramatically to the supposed protesters..perhaps they would stop coming..some of them just want a reaction and the A's are giving it to them by flying out of the house with hammers and hoses and making themselves look even more nutty than people think they are.

just sayin...

Yes...GA was pathetic last night...they are addicted to the drama...everything's all quiet and he goes out and acts like he's hosting a block party....and it appeared like half the neighbors were out on the street drinking??

Yes...GA was pathetic last night...they are addicted to the drama...everything's all quiet and he goes out and acts like he's hosting a block party....and it appeared like half the neighbors were out on the street drinking??

If it want so tragic, it would almost be comical.
Its absoloutely ABSURD!:bang:

Here's the deal. I think we all wish Casey would come clean and tell us what really happened. We all wish G & C would be able to convince Casey to come clean....because I believe that is what they have wanted from the beginning. They either know what happened already and are choosing to stand behind Casey anyway - or they have not been successful in getting anything out of her. I think most of us wish they would practice tough love and boot her out of the house. Or that she would have her bond revoked and be sent back to jail.

But where we disagree is on the effectiveness and the impact of protestors voicing their opinions in front of the Anthony home. I think we all understand they have a 1st amendment right to be there. The question is...should they be there? And just exactly who is impacted by their presence. And should they be allowed to behave in any manner they wish - just because we may be angry with Casey or the Anthony's? Should the rights of the neighbors be put second to the rights of the protestors?

The Guardian Angels are there to attempt to keep the peace on both sides. Many don't like them there, many think they are causing even more problems. Perhaps they are - perhaps they aren't. But for the record I am for anyone trying to gain control over this mess! Maybe they will be successful - if so - everyone benefits. If not, they should leave. But I can't help but feel the people that want them to leave are the ones that just want to punish Casey and the Anthony's by making their lives miserable. They don't care about the Guardian Angels...they just don't want anyone defending the Anthony's or making their life any easier. They like seeing people screaming at them and aggravating them. The problem with that is that this does not only affect the Anthony's. It affects their neighbors who want nothing to do with this mess. Dismissing these neighbors is insensitive to me.

I take it you don't have children?

Are you saying the neighbors are bringing their children to watch the protestors? Why not just shut their windows and send them to bed. In any event, easy solution, have Casey leave the neighborhood...she is obviously being extremely inconsiderate living there. As so many others have pointed out, if the As start helping LE, instead of hindering them, they would be ovewhelmed with support.

Re the violence, you ought to watch last night's video. You'd probably want one of the neighbor's children taken from him....threatening extreme violence. Please stop saying it is the protestors being violent when you haven't even bothered to watch the news footage.

Obviously you haven't seen the interviews with the neighbors, where they talk about the noise, the traffic, how their kids can't go outside, how even walking to their own cars is scary.

Yes, many of the protesters ARE violent, and the violence is escalating. YOU perhaps need to watch some of the videos.

Half the neighbors were out on the street drinking yet everything was quiet. hmmmmm......:waitasec:

just sayin...

Agreed.
If the Anthony's would just stay in the house, stop doing yard work, hammering in no tresspassing signs, hosing down the protesters, holding a "vigil" every Sunday at the same time, 20 feet from the public sidewalk(They do not care anything about the safety of the people who have come there to support them and pray for Caylee. Just go to a church, or a community building, more people would come and it would be safer.) Cindy went down the street, stuck her head in moving vehicle of a protester, who was leaving, saying things my Mother would wash my mouth out for, after she over her faint that I said it, and kept yelling out her. I am sure that helped to calm down the protesters. It is called negative reinforcement, and the Anthony's are excellent at it. Some of those protesters are not working with a full deck, and are very upset, add a little crazy behavior from the Anthony's and you have a real powder keg.
They chose to have their daughter back in the house after knowing what would happen, they need to act accordingly.

Do you think maybe the GAs are there hoping they can get some info to help LE re prosecuting Casey? Hoping they can get close to the family?

If the family were helping LE find Caylee, the protestors would be supporters. I think you are all missing where the real blame lies for this. There is a beautiful baby missing, a family that won't provide LE with credible information re her location, and you are focused on the behaviour of the protestors.

I fully support LE in their statement that what they need is credible information from the family. This is the A's fault, not the protestors.

Exactly, MO, the A's WANT to fight because somehow that helps them take some pressure off their situation. So, if it gets a little quite outside, seems to me Team Anthony goes on lawn patrol. :gavel: Also MO, the Anthony's want to villify the people outside so they don't have to face the real villian in their midst. If I were them, I'd depresurize by putting my lying, criminal daughter back in jail unless and until she told me the truth about where she left my grand child and with whom, with enough information that could confirm this person ever actually existed. :croc: That would also help the neighbors by ending the reason that most protestors are there. As far as I know, nobody outside has lost their child and failed to co-operate to find her like the Anthony's daughter. To me, THAT should be their focus IF they really care about Caylee. She's home. They should be talkin' to her. They should have therapists talking to her. If she doesn't have truthful info which can be proven to be true to allow them to at least understand where they should start searching for Caylee, they should make sure she heads back to the hoozcow!:cow:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back