Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you. Every single one of those protestors is responsible for their own actions. Believe me I understand the urge to do what they are doing. But it is ridiculous. And if the protesters are allowed to blame their actions on Casey, then we just end up with more Casey's.

??

Do you think the protestors would be there if Caylee was home? How is this not Casey's fault? Don't you have better people to make excuses for than moms who "lose" 2 year olds and go out to party to seemingly celebrate it?? Do you believe parents should be allowed to make babies disappear and then expect to live a peaceful life after?

I disagree respecfully. If we all go away, Caylee has no voice. Caylee will not be found. We all forget Caylee, Casey walks.

Do you seriously think that the protesters are going to find Caylee?

Those people aren't even close to being Caylee's voice - she wouldn't behave like that, and she certainly wouldn't approve of people out there hurting her Grandpa & Grandma that she so dearly loved.

Do you really think that LE is going to forget about Caylee if the protesters stop the nonsense?

I won't even get into asking you about George & Cindy, because I know your opinion but I beg to differ - they love Caylee immensely, and it showed before she went missing and certainly shows on the pain etched in their faces.

I wouldn't wish what they're going through on my worst enemy.

"There but by the grace of God go I ....... "

But also the right to protest.

jmo
Yuppers! And the right to religious choice, freedom of speech, the right to vote and the list goes on and on. I guess there's a whole lotta things that separate us from the barbaric countries.

But I don't recall the right to misplace your children..........

I disagree.

You (generic you) don't demand an exchange in order for violence to stop - particularly when she hasn't been charged with murder.

She made her Bond. People should leave it at that and let Justice work.

JUSTICE is what separates America from other barbaric countries.

I think you are forgetting about "freedom of speech" and the right to protest.

I am not saying that if a protester shoots somebody and they die, that the As are responsible for that , and should be prosecuted. They are however responsible for the hate, rage, and anger a lot, myself included, are feeling, and they are causing these reactions to occur.

Please, tell me how they're doing that? The Anthonys aren't charged with child neglect, Casey is.

Why such hate for these Grandparents who didn't ask for any of this to come into their lives?

I really don't understand it, unless of course you're just so angry at Casey that you're taking out on the Grandparents? :confused:

I agree. I find it very disturbing that the Guardian Angels have involved themselves in this mess. They used to be a huge presence in some of the rowdy NYC neighborhoods and have done a lot for younger people in crime prone areas.
I don't think guarding someone like Casey Anthony is what Curtis Sliwa had in mind when he founded this group almost 30 years ago.

I sooo agree. I remember when they first came into existence. They were doing some real good. This is disappointing.

Oh me too, by her fricking hair, pull her out to face all the ruckus she is causing.

It's difficult to know this so-called mother lost her child (at best...but we know it's even worse) and won't talk. There is only one thing in this world that leaves me full of hate...people like her. I just keep reminding myself that justice will be served. It doesn't always feel that way...I know.

Whatever it takes, because some people are going too far. No matter how angry we are at Casey and even her family, she has a right to bond out. I wish, probably more than anyone, that wasn't the case...but it is and won't change. Protest, but within reason...don't go there to provoke them into defending themselves. The last thing I want to see, is them as victims...but that's what they're becoming to me. Please, have faith that justice will be served. Easier said than done, but if I can do that...anyone can!

I agree she has a right to bond out, right to a fair trial etc. From my viewpoint, it's not about that. It's about the fact that no one in her family appears to care about Caylee enough to give KC an ultimatum...tell them where their granddaugher is or live somewhere else. Their granddaughter is missing, they don't seem to care enough to pressure their daughter to talk. I think that is what people find disgusting.

Do you seriously think that the protesters are going to find Caylee?

Those people aren't even close to being Caylee's voice - she wouldn't behave like that, and she certainly wouldn't approve of people out there hurting her Grandpa & Grandma that she so dearly loved.

Do you really think that LE is going to forget about Caylee if the protesters stop the nonsense?

I won't even get into asking you about George & Cindy, because I know your opinion but I beg to differ - they love Caylee immensely, and it showed before she went missing and certainly shows on the pain etched in their faces.

I wouldn't wish what they're going through on my worst enemy.

"There but by the grace of God go I ....... "

No, I don't think protesters will find Caylee, but their continued presence will keep people looking for her.

Sorry, I see no pain etched in their faces. I see annoyance. Nothing more. A tear or 2 might help.

Not very religious so I have no idea what that statement means. They may have loved Caylee, but that is lost with their betrayal of her, by protecting her mother.

This sounds like a confrontation waiting to happen.

Full Story: http://www.local6.com/news/17509745/detail.html

The Guardian Angels are volunteers. They said they will make citizen arrests if protests are not peaceful.

"We will try to defuse a situation with no violence, but if we have to bring in the police, then we will bring in the police," Colorado said.

Protesters said they are not intimidated by the Guardian Angels' presence.

I disagree respecfully. If we all go away, Caylee has no voice. Caylee will not be found. We all forget Caylee, Casey walks.

We have no control over this case - it is all on LE, nothing we the public does is going to force the Anthony's to abandon their daughter or make LE arrest her for murder. If those protestors want to help they shoudl organize a weekly search or donations for a search and not curse and yell and throw pennies.

No, I don't think protesters will find Caylee, but their continued presence will keep people looking for her.

Sorry, I see no pain etched in their faces. I see annoyance. Nothing more. A tear or 2 might help.
Not very religious so I have no idea what that statement means. They may have loved Caylee, but that is lost with their betrayal of her, by protecting her mother.

I see the same. And lately I've seen dollar bills in their eyes too. Wonder how much they will make out of this?

First of all, I believe in peaceful protest, and definitely uphold that Right that we all share.

This is anything but peaceful.

Second, I'm not sure that I believe the Constitutional Right of protest was given so that we can simply decide , on our own, that something is amiss in someone else's private home and act on that ourselves.

If that's true, then we'd ALL better be worried that someone may not like what WE do in the privacy of our own homes.

Those people just want to be on TV that is not a protest and they should ashamed of themselves. If you want to protest go to house during normal hours and chant a for a while hold up signs quietly as Casey comes in and out. Then go home at the end of the day. Showing up at 1AM with your stupid friends and causing trouble is not PROTESTING.

Oh how we rape the freedom of speech right over and over.

First of all, I believe in peaceful protest, and definitely uphold that Right that we all share.

Second, I'm not sure that I believe the Constitutional Right of protest was given so that we can simply decide , on our own, that something is amiss in someone else's private home and act on that ourselves.

If that's true, then we'd ALL better be worried that someone may not like what WE do in the privacy of our own homes.

Are you comparing what you do in your own home to 2 year olds disappearing? In my family, making kids disappear would not have simply been considered "something is amiss".

The Guardian Angels are nothing more than protesters protesting the protesters. It would seem if the Guardian Angels were there with the HOA's permission, it would weaken their case for an injunction. How can the HOA ask for an injunction when they have instigated the very action they want relief from?

Are you serious? Is losing kids and not co-operating with the police the norm and acceptable? With all due respect, I think we should be more concerned about the message we send to other young mothers who want to "lose" their kids. There is a 2 year old missing, and a family that won't co-operate with LE in finding her and you ignore that and focus on protesting not being acceptable?? I assume you don't have children?

I'm dead serious, and I'm not talking about KC - something I believe I made clear. IMHO she is in the scum of the earth category and once she's convicted of murder I'd like to see ol' Sparky pulled out of retirement just for her!!!

In NO way am I ignoring the fact that she hasn't cooperated with LE or anyone else from day one. It doesn't seem like there's anything that anyone can do to get her to tell what she did to Caylee so that at the very least the precious child can be properly put to rest.

My feelings toward her and what should happen to her are quite strong. But that has Nothing to do with what's going on in the streets in that neighborhood!! Protesting is acceptable, but I know what protesting is (been there done that) and the majority of these people are Not protesting. They are creating a dangerous situation and a public nuisance -- and it's not having any impact on KC at all!! If (or when) someone gets hurt it won't be that driveling sorry excuse for a mother or human being!! Mob mentality is counterproductive and dangerous -- That is what I'm seeing and that is what I'm calling out!

And the icing on the cake is that all this is taking even more of the focus OFF OF CAYLEE. KC herself is taking enough attention off of the facts (people and the media being caught up in her drama), and now it's the people in the streets who are pulling attention away from the case and Caylee. They're not helping anything or anyone, least of all Caylee.

As to if I'm a mother or not, I won't dignify that assumption with an answer, but I will suggest that you might want to think twice before you start calling people out on things you don't have clue one about. Or perhaps I misunderstood and saw belligerence where none was intended??

The Anthony's are somewhat in a separate class which is far from the average home at this point. I am not saying they are better or worse.

But I pray most of us get through or lives without knowing the suffering of a missing family member, and without being offered a lie detector relative to the disappearance.

I also pray the Anthony's come to grips with reality and with the monstrous capabilities of a 22 year old.

I tried hard to have compassion for them, but they have whacked it out of my system. To have a prayer vigil for a missing toddler and inform those who are not Caey supporters, that they are not welcome? Sheesh, what a :croc:!

The Guardian Angels take donations as well. I'm seeing this as an alliance of

DONATION NATION
vs everybody else.​

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members