GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just now catching up and would like to ask a question. What Personality Disorder does Skylar have? I either missed it or it was never posted in a Tweet. tia

Psychologist testifies Skylar Richardson has a ‘personality disorder’
It is my opinion that Skylar Richardson suffers from a mental disorder that makes her more susceptible to complying with authority,” Dr. Bassman said.

Bassman said he met with Richardson, her mom and dad and administered many tests.

“A clear sense of intimidating. Attempting to convince Skylar to implant a memory... implant an interpretation that would incriminate her. Skylar, because of her personality disorder, is not able to protect herself,” Bassman said.

“She has a very difficult time confronting those with authority... speaking up for herself. She lives in a state of denial,” Bassman said.

“They [the interrogators] were attempting to convince her of something that wasn’t real,” Bassman said.

“Skylar because of her emotional makeup cannot stand up for herself... avoids confrontation at all costs. Rather than confront someone she retreats into herself into a very lonely world,” Bassman said.

“I observed about her being force-fed about her setting fire to a baby. Her being force-fed about hearing a sound. But unfortunately she was worn down and she submitted and she complied. And that is part of her personality makeup,” Bassman said.

Rittgers: Is there something in her past that contributed to this personality disorder?

Bassman: Skylar shared with me that at the age of 12 she was having insecurity of her appearance. Typical behavior. But there’s another element - she even then was vulnerable to be taken advantage of by someone in authority. A boy she looked up to started taking advantage and she began to respond and he began to abuse her... abuse her sexually.

Rittgers: If someone has this type of personality disorder are they easily controlled by those in authority?

Bassman: Yes.

I am just now catching up and would like to ask a question. What Personality Disorder does Skylar have? I either missed it or it was never posted in a Tweet. tia

Witness Bassman: Kraft asks if he's aware she's never been diagnosed with a psychotic disorder and he says yes he's aware.

Witness Bassman: Says Skylar lacks common sense but is book smart. Kraft says she gave birth alone May 7 and if that's something book smart people would do. He says "It’s not only book smart" but "a way she’s dealt with things her whole life" @dayton247now #SkylarRichardson

Molly Reed on Twitter

I don’t think it was ever said what exactly her personality disorder is?

A psychologist testified on Wednesday that Brooke Skylar Richardson has a personality disorder that predisposes her to submit to people in authority. He also said Richardson told him was was sexually abused when she was a girl. bit.ly/2lJaybo @WCPO

Dr. Stuart Bassman said Richardson, who is on trial for the 2017 death of her newborn daughter, has been vulnerable to being taken advantage of since she was 12 years old, when a boy she “looked up to” sexually abused her.

Skylar shared with me, when she was 12 or so, she was having insecurity about her appearance, whether she would be liked, whether she would be accepted, typical behavior …

Abby Anstead on Twitter

I know the Dr said he ran a bunch of test with Skylar. Wouldn't you think this would have shown what type of personality disorder she had. I guess not if he only spent 10 hrs with her.

Which makes me wonder how he could diagnosis her in 10 hrs.

Caveat that I'm not a doctor. She looks emaciated but I've seen a lot of anorexics and she's not close to death. They can survive a long time much more critically thin than her.

It can take years for the heart to give out. Just Google Eugenia Cooney. She was concentration camp skeletal for years. Just finally was hospitalized.

Karen Carpenter was 32 when she died after so many years of starving, laxatives, etc.
Some can and some cannot. People with eating disorders die at all sorts of weights. Long-term starvation puts a strain on the heart (and all other body systems), but sometimes short-term starvation or binging and purging in particular can disrupt electrolytes and the electrical activity of the heart enough to be dangerous or fatal as well.

ETA: When Karen Carpenter died, she weighed 108 pounds (at 5'4"). This is underweight but not emaciated and not her lowest weight by a long shot.

Autopsy: http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/carpenter, karen_report.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads