*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be very important and interesting. Now is when we need to hear direct testimony/quotes about the cellphone and the technical aspects/specifics about the cellphone.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 41s
A dog that is trained to detect cell phones was used when Alexis Murphy's phone was found. It was found in the... http://fb.me/1286OAiOB

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 47s
CONTD: Jon Cromer of the VSP testified about a scrapbook found at the abandoned house on the same property as Taylor's camper

And her online activity could be checked by going into her accounts from another device.

I bet he DM'd her on *******.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 18s
CONTD: scrapbook images shown in court show a young women's face cut out and taped onto other women's bodies - mostly in lingerie

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 41s
CONTD: Cromer did not say who the young woman was but said police have spoken with her parents who live in Ruckersville.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 24s
Court has recessed for lunch. We will bring you more information once the #taylortrial resumes

Wonder if it's the same parents who have the basement where he lived during the week?

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 22s
FBI forensic examiner in electronics testifies to analyzing an Apple iPhone found about 70 feet from Randy Allen Taylor's camper.

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 1m
Prosecution has said Alexis Murphy's badly damaged cell phone was found near the camper. Testimony puts discovery at Aug. 14

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 4s
Scrapbook found in abandoned house next to Taylor's camper, contains young female's image and head superimposed on other body, officer says

So far, key evidence that I wish LE had....but doesn't:
1) His DNA in HER car.
2) Any of her blood or hair or DNA in HISvehicle.

Physical Evidence that the prosecution DOES HAVE that is important:
1) His DNA under her fingernails.
2) Her blood, hair, etc. on his T-shirt.
3) Her cellphone stopping in the general vicinity of his trailer.

Respectfully snipped by me.

On point number 1 of Physical Evidence....where did you read or hear this? Is there an link that you can provide to back this up? I have not seen this before, but if it is true, it makes RAT look even more guilty (if that's possible).

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 49s
Female was white: officer says her family owns the used car dealership in Ruckersville where Taylor had worked.

Respectfully snipped by me.

On point number 1 of Physical Evidence....where did you read or hear this? Is there an link that you can provide to back this up? I have not seen this before, but if it is true, it makes RAT look even more guilty (if that's possible).

101 was saying she wished they had that evidence.

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 1m
Defense points out the scrapbook was not found in Taylor's camper, suggests anyone on the property could have left it and not Taylor

no 101 was saying they HAVE that evidence.

I wonder if they fingerprinted the scrapbook/photos.

Originally Posted by Justice101 View Post
So far, key evidence that I wish LE had....but doesn't:
1) His DNA in HER car.
2) Any of her blood or hair or DNA in HISvehicle.

Physical Evidence that the prosecution DOES HAVE that is important:
1) His DNA under her fingernails.
2) Her blood, hair, etc. on his T-shirt.
3) Her cellphone stopping in the general vicinity of his trailer.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 47s
CONTD: Jon Cromer of the VSP testified about a scrapbook found at the abandoned house on the same property as Taylor's camper

I want to hear more about this.

Edit: I typed that before getting to page 14, I bet that girls parents are freaking out about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member