*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe to see who followed who out on 29. Premeditation?

Missing US news ‏@MissingUSnews · 3m
RT @RachelCBS19: A little over 3 hours of deliberation. Pizzas delivered for the jury. #AlexisMurphy #RandyTaylorTrial

https://twitter.com/MissingUSnews

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News · 12m
Jury wanted to see the video of Taylor's truck and Alexis's car headed north on Rt. 29. In this video Alexis was behind Taylor.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News · 12m
Jury wanted to see the video of Taylor's truck and Alexis's car headed north on Rt. 29. In this video Alexis was behind Taylor.

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 4m
At 1:15 jury asks to see video of the vehicles Alexis Murphy and Randy Taylor drove out of the Liberty gas station in Lovingston on Aug. 3

I wonder which it is.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 7m
BREAKING: The Jury has a question.

I am sitting here reflecting over the jurors...

Wondering which one is thinking what. I cant do that,I will go nuts.

Alexis's friends where some of the last witnesses to be heard, they are young normal kids.

Had my niece been asked to explain " How was a person different in person than on twitter'' ,what one young friend of Alexis was asked by the defence about Alexis's, nieces reply would be

'' she was more out her mouth'' meaning she would say stuff online she would not ever say for real.

Alexis's friend did a good job trying to explain how she was online vs in R/L
All her friends and facebook friends called by the defence did a good job showing Alexis was not a wild child. I was even left with the impression she had to be home by 8 most days and that she had to get permission for everything she did.

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 4m
At 1:15 jury asks to see video of the vehicles Alexis Murphy and Randy Taylor drove out of the Liberty gas station in Lovingston on Aug. 3

I wonder which it is.

It is the same video i think.

Sounds like they are trying to decide the abduction charge.

This is complete torture waiting for a verdict. I know her family must be beside themselves.

Someone was probably not completely sure on..either?:
1) Was this really her car and his truck?
2) Is there anyone else in either car/truck?
3) Did they happen to drive out together or was it obvious one was sort of waiting for the other?

Why would they want to see that?

to reclaim accounts on the story on abduction. but they need to understand if you go some where willingly you still can held versus your will, this were defile would come in.

also keep in mind she is a minor.. going places with another without parental consent can be considered kid napping/abduction. willingly going or not by the child/minor. It the adult parent say that count in those circumstances.

doesn't mater if she followed him willingly (lured) or was forced to that trailer, its still abduction either way right? Because the moment she decided she wanted to go and he wouldn't let her it became abduction. Especially with her being a minor.

So the video would not really answer that about abduction I don't think. I think they were hoping to see CRD or someone else in those videos.

DUMB QUESTION: Without direct evidence in either charge (1) no video of him actually holding her against her will OR 2) no body), could he possibly be not convicted of either charge? Maybe quilty of assault (blood, nail)... but not abduction or murder?

Sorry, but in the absence of any information, my mind naturally is thinking the worst outcome of the trial. :(

Yes, I am wondering what words they used to request it...or did they just say the video of them driving. eh it doesn't matter.

I like Justin over Parker ,JMO.

Timestamps? I dont know if that is good or bad..

DUMB QUESTION: Without direct evidence in either charge (1) no video of him actually holding her against her will OR 2) no body), could he possibly be not convicted of either charge? Maybe quilty of assault (blood, nail)... but not abduction or murder?

Sorry, but in the absence of any information, my mind naturally is thinking the worst outcome of the trial. :(

She didn't willingly stay to get beaten and bloody.

Sounds like they are trying to decide the abduction charge.

This is complete torture waiting for a verdict. I know her family must be beside themselves.

She was abducted the very second she was not allowed to leave his camper of her own free will. Yes, she may have willingly went there, but jeez, they have to understand this!!

Sounds like the jury is being thorough - comparing times as to when the two cars left the gas stations, who followed which car. But then that pull off on the side, was there a video of that or just a witness/neighbor reporting that?

well you don't need a video of some holding someone to say it kid napping or versus they will. I think the broken phone would say it versus her will

the majority of kid napping happen after a threat and the kid goes with them willingly.

and yes you can charged with murder with no body. You just need enough evidence that you where alive and not alive ( harmed badly ) after you met this person. I agree being lost/missing don't equal murder.

But hiding blood and item that dont belong to you but this missing person , finding nose ring under the bed in blood does predict( assumes) harms way,.

Also hiding some hair off their head in bloods, does as well. Cleaning the place of blood that not yours, is not good look from a person that is missing, also holding half of their private and personal belonging. these blend in abduction and murder//assault.

I hope they do. They were probay given the legal definition of all charges.
But, three hours in and they need a time stamp, ugh!
I thought his would be quicker. Someone is a holdout. I pray this is not a hung jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom