Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC29 ‏@NBC29 23s
Defense asks for leniency, saying Taylor is 48 so "he's got a life sentence no matter what you give the defendant" #TaylorTrial

Give me a break, seriously, asking for leniency, the last thing Alexis saw was this creep's face before he brutally murdered her...Asking for leniency...that's an insult to Alexis, her family, and everyone else.

:puke:

jmo

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 20s
Jury recommends 2 life sentences.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 46s
Commonwealth's attorney is coming to the podium to make comments in 2 minutes. Stand by for details. #TaylorTrial

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 42s
CONTD: Taylor continued to waive appearance in court during sentencing
What a coward! I don't think they should let him wave that. He needs to get in there and face the consequences of the horrible things he has done. He should not be allowed to hide. What a cowardly scum he is. He's not Mr. tough guy anymore. I hope they take special care of him in prison...if you know what I mean.

well they certainly can't ask for leniency based on his solid citizenship so age was pretty much all there was to shoot for as far as defense was concerned.

YES!!! I had to leave and had my husband read the thread while I was gone and text me. Her poor family, this puts such an end to even a glimmer of hope that I am sure they held onto somewhere. I hope she is found soon.

I will always wonder from a profiler's / criminalist's / WS'ers perspective how / where RAT disposed of Alexis. I truly believe that knowing the answer to this could help shed light on other cases, not necessarily just other cases possibly related to RAT, but many other cases. RAT was an experienced predator who likely improved upon his methods of disposal (though I was surprised at his carelessness re: the evidence left in his camper). jmo

Okay I would like to ask for Crazy mans forgiveness..

I am sorry I doubted you !!

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 14s
During sentencing Randy Taylor got up and started to leave the courtroom and mumbled "I can't be in here." Nelson County Sheriffs Department immediately took him into custody... http://fb.me/6ytzuPhzo

Wow. I went out shopping to kill time & couldn't ask for more upon returning except to find Alexis!

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 14s
During sentencing Randy Taylor got up and started to leave the courtroom and mumbled "I can't be in here." Nelson County Sheriffs Department immediately took him into custody... http://fb.me/6ytzuPhzo

<self imposed timeout here>

:shutup:

What a coward

I will always wonder from a profiler's / criminalist's / WS'ers perspective how / where RAT disposed of Alexis. I truly believe that knowing the answer to this could help shed light on other cases, not necessarily just other cases possibly related to RAT, but many other cases. RAT was an experienced predator who likely improved upon his methods of disposal (though I was surprised at his carelessness re: the evidence left in his camper). jmo
Agreed, but I would fear that an open forum discussion would only give sick minds information on improvement.

OMG, I literally shrieked when I saw that Taylor was convicted. It seemed like the state's case had some holes and I was worried that the jury would convict him on the ''lesser'' charges or even acquit him.

I'm actually glad this isn't a death penalty case. Not just because I'm anti-DP anyway, but because this guy is going to have a very rough time in prison. Not just because of his crimes, but because this guy doesn't have the charm or brains to ''work his way up'' in the prison system, so to speak.

I hope he'll be able to scrape together whatever humanity he has left, and reveal where both Alexis and Samantha are.

Agreed, but I would fear that an open forum discussion would only give sick minds information on improvement.

Sick minds are going to work on improvement whether we discuss things or not, IMO. I'm glad this trial was so short and that the jury was able to reach its verdict so quickly. Big Bam Boom. See ya never, RAT.

Now, maybe the details and photos of the evidence will be released to the public. I guess the jury got a much better or fuller picture than the public got. I am very pleased to be a Virginian, today. Swift justice and no circus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina