*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an Applebee's about a mile from the Carmike theater.

Where did he stash her car for 24 hours??

You rarely see a cab here in Nelson County. That would be very noticeable and the cab driver would certainly remember. If this is the case, then he is working alone.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 9s
Video of Alexis walking into gas station was just shown. Randy Taylor held door open for her she walked in without speaking to him. After Alexis walked out the gas station worker says Alexis walked over to Taylor's truck and talked to him for about 3 minutes. Alexis left in her car first, but a video shows Alexis's car following Taylor's truck down 29 towards Charlottesville. ... http://fb.me/18tfvRpkY

Is this same day or different days. Of her car following his down RT29 .

C-VILLE News Desk ‏@cvillenews_desk 45s
Two women who worked at Lovingston Liberty gas station describe #RandyTaylor as a "regular" who "gawked" at teenage girls. #AlexisMurphy

Katie Love ‏@KLOVEREPORTER 3m
#BREAKING: Gas station clerk says Taylor would come in, buy cigarettes & beer, then sit in parking lot & watch kids everyday. #AlexisMurphy

:banghead:

I embarrassed my own Alexis a few months ago for telling off some old geezers that were eyeing her, and making inappropriate statements! I wish I had called the cops on them, but doubtful they would have any reason to arrest them. Grown disgusting, nasty, dirty, up to no good, pond scum! No one their age wants them and beautiful teenage girls sure don't want them! As I've stated before a bolt of lightening needs to strike them all!! BOOM off this planet! :please:

There is an Applebee's about a mile from the Carmike theater.

Where did he stash her car for 24 hours??

You rarely see a cab here in Nelson County. That would be very noticeable and the cab driver would certainly remember. If this is the case, then he is working alone.

Back roads, he was car tow truckman's he would know the area better than most.

No doubt the perpetrator is a kid raised in a fatherless family with a mother who doesn't discipline her child at an early age. Very sad. No rules at home = take on the street rules. Very sad and shocking.

No doubt the perpetrator is a kid raised in a fatherless family with a mother who doesn't discipline her child at an early age. Very sad. No rules at home = take on the street rules. Very sad and shocking.

what should it matter his family morals . people are their own boss and have their own values. he did this because he wanted to do it. His mother has nothing to do with it, regardless of her neglect or misfortunes.

crime is crime and this young kid is going to jail for murder / attempted rape sure enough. I know that area. I'm very ,very shocked none jumped in to help a 8 yr old kid getting beat by a teen who was trying to protect his sister from rape. The street has rules too.

I hope they find him before the streets rule are applied to young man who did this.

May justice be swift for @RealFolarin_ Alexis Murphy.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 16s
FBI agent says they used a light that makes areas where there may have been blood at glow. Agent said a large area glowed on the wall in the camper and they took a swab. Defense asked her if that was confirmed to be blood she testified she does not know she was not apart of the testing process. It is not certain yet if that was or was not blood. ... http://fb.me/39JA3uflZ

Rachel Ryan ‏@RachelCBS19 1m
Aunt of #AlexisMurphy, says she has no doubt Randy Taylor is guilty. Calls him "a predator". Hear more family reaction at 6 on @CBS19

NBC29 (@NBC29) tweeted at 5:31 PM on Fri, May 02, 2014:
Court is over. 18 witnesses took the stand for the prosecution today. @MarcellaNBC29 has a live report coming up at 6.

Thanks to all for the updates today.

I really wish they could backtrack the car on CCTV from it being parked outside the movie theatre. Sure sounds like he had a busy day working up all that sweat as witnessed by the Applebee's bartender.

Where are you Alexis? RIP beautiful angel.

Seen at a nearby Applebee's and then taking a cab home... unless his vehicle was left at Applebee's and he called a cab because he was drunk, that kind of just tells the tale I think. So sickening.

I do wonder about the shirt... was there just blood on his shirt, and nothing on the couch or floor/carpet. I wonder why it was under the couch. I wonder what kind of searches were done the first and second times as to why it hadn't been found initially.

Anyway, I don't think it was a set up by LE at all, but I do think it strange nonetheless. Why would he put the shirt under the sofa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member