GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart think 99.
I was thinking this.
Hope you receive PMs with loads of points.
This is our chance.:)
This thread possibly gives the Defense many ideas, if they are checking.:(:(
MOO.
Both the defense and the state are seasoned lawyers. I doubt they need pointers from lay people or forum posters.

Last edited:
Nice catch! I wonder if that was intentional on NL's part.

Sure was.
She is smart.:)
Wants to make it clear, the 'swearing on the bible', is certainly not in TM's reach, as TM's Lies are so prevalent.
Moving the bible, emphasizes this.
I expanded on this, in an earlier post.
Hope this action was noticed by Jurors.:):)
MOO.

Last edited:
I've created GIFs of two of my favorite moments of the cross-examination on Friday. Looking forward to round 2 tomorrow.

VhuqbQ5EX2.gif

hhYvdLk80n.gif

Source of video: www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/videos/487125975106147/

jash, with the many more, you will probably find tomorrow, you will have a great large gallery, for us all.:):)
Thanks.

Tammy’s words are particularly chilling and revealing.
WMBF 10/19/18 1:53:40
Tammy:
“I can’t speak for Heather but her diary can that she left behind if you want to let’s pull it out.
She left her words behind. I think we should listen to them.
I mean, that’s Heather’s way of testifying, right?”.

I hope the jury was paying close attention to that and they keep in their minds that somehow, some way, this woman has Heather's diary. We all know it is probably stupid screenshots from Tumblr or other social media, but if that door doesn't get opened any further, all the jury will be left with is the question... "why does this woman have Heather's diary if she's supposedly innocent?!"

Tammy opened her mouth and stuck her foot in it.

No one is above the law is so true but it does not keep people from lying. TM will hang herself with her lies. She is scared, knows it all and worried about going to prison. It will be hard to keep the lies straight when sitting in the cross examination chair during intense pressure. I hope that is how she feels.

In prison, TM will be in charge of inmates, I would think.
This would be another means for 'showing' her superiority: being the leader. :D
MOO.

I hope the jury was paying close attention to that and they keep in their minds that somehow, some way, this woman has Heather's diary. We all know it is probably stupid screenshots from Tumblr or other social media, but if that door doesn't get opened any further, all the jury will be left with is the question... "why does this woman have Heather's diary if she's supposedly innocent?!"

Tammy opened her mouth and stuck her foot in it.
I think it might be her Tumblr too. And I hope you're right that the jury wonders why TM would have Heather's diary, rather than feeling like there's evidence they didn't get to see. :(

My goodness, you've all been busy lil bees--yippee!! I've thoroughly enjoyed catching up and reading all the updates and everyone's thought provoking posts, wonderful! :D

Does anyone know if Truslow was in the courtroom on Friday? I never heard/saw his name mentioned by any of the tweeters who were reporting from inside the courtroom on Friday. Just curious is all.

Also, let's say come Monday morning, TM is found to have violated sequestration orders. Does she get handcuffed and whisked away to jail for a year there and then on the spot and the judge automatically declares a mistrial? Or does the show go on? I've never come across another trial, quite like this one so need to ask just exactly what happens! TIA

My goodness, you've all been busy lil bees--yippee!! I've thoroughly enjoyed catching up and reading all the updates and everyone's thought provoking posts, wonderful! :D

Does anyone know if Truslow was in the courtroom on Friday? I never heard/saw his name mentioned by any of the tweeters who were reporting from inside the courtroom on Friday. Just curious is all.

Also, let's say come Monday morning, TM is found to have violated sequestration orders. Does she get handcuffed and whisked away to jail for a year there and then on the spot and the judge automatically declares a mistrial? Or does the show go on? I've never come across another trial, quite like this one so need to ask just exactly what happens! TIA

I don't know if Truslow was there, but I heard someone coughing continuously like Truslow does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919