Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that BD's decision to hold a PUBLIC memorial only shows how much she continues to seek the limelight. Bury this child in peace, that is what I had hoped for. Instead we have a new circus coming. The BD show. Posts about airing it live and even filming really turn my stomach. :( Am sad to hear that again she makes poor decisions.

I don't want it turn into the "BD Show" either ... BUT ...

BBM: The intent of my post about whether or not the Memorial would be aired and livestreamed is because I would like to watch in Memory of Hailey !

I am not within "driving distance" but being able to watch it live, or watch it at a later date, would be "something" ...

I have followed this case since the beginning, even though I do not post much on it any more ...

:please: I am just anxiously awaiting Justice for Hailey !

:moo:

Well what I do know is that according to the grandma and great grandma of Haileys half sister little C they daren't even take the little girl to the memorial because they have allegedly been threatened that something could happen if they attend. Pretty shameful that she cant go to her own half sisters memorial.
That's sad :(

Well what I do know is that according to the grandma and great grandma of Haileys half sister little C they daren't even take the little girl to the memorial because they have allegedly been threatened that something could happen if they attend. Pretty shameful that she cant go to her own half sisters memorial.

Ummm, isn't Clint her Daddy? If I were him, I'd put my foot down in regards to that situation. Hailey loved C, no one should keep her from attending.

I have zero tolerance for drama of that kind, makes me want to vomit
icon8.gif

Ummm, isn't Clint her Daddy? If I were him, I'd put my foot down in regards to that situation. Hailey loved C, no one should keep her from attending.

I have zero tolerance for drama of that kind, makes me want to vomit
icon8.gif

Yes he is but I am not sure he has much say in this memorial. As I understand it its not the family actually arranging it and as he and the childs mom have parted if she doesn't feel safe with going there with the alleged threats he cant do anything about it ;(

Sheesh. And people wonder why I just want to be quietly cremated with no memorial service.

Hailey Dunn Memorial Set For Sunday

By: Adam Chick
Permianbasin360.com
Midland/Odessa, TX

Updated: May 17, 2013

320x240.jpg

Snipped:

A public memorial has been planned for Hailey Dunn this Sunday at 3:00 PM at the Colorado Middle School.

Read more:

http://permianbasin360.com/fulltext?nxd_id=266822

If someone's threatening a three year old I hope they've been reported to the police.

Not sure I would take a three year old to a public memorial anyway, as there is no telling who all will attend and what all could happen.

I'm going to have to miss the memorial service. I have a family event on Sunday and I can't be two places at once.

I stay away from the various other web pages about HD. Never regretted it.

I hope that people will go to remember a little girl whose life was cut short. If someone can't behave like civilized folk and show kindness and consideration to each person there, surely there is a bar or a backyard somewhere they can go to hang out instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to miss the memorial service. I have a family event on Sunday and I can't be two places at once.

I stay away from the various other web pages about HD. Never regretted it.

I hope that people will go to remember a little girl whose life was cut short. If someone can't behave like civilized folk and show kindness and consideration to each person there, surely there is a bar or a backyard somewhere they can go to hang out instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand why people would want to stay away from other places that talk about Hailey but I personally read them to get more news. For me two big things came out on facebook pages that were different to the official story and enabled me to make a view on what I believe happened.

I think it also enables you to get to know people better that are involved though whether or not that's a good thing in this case I don't know.

Threats???

Oh please.

These people are making drama.

I agree. I have looked at a few of those pages. Seems to be a bunch of people who emotionally/mentally are still in middle school, kind of creepy if you ask me. Sooo much rumor that those people seem to feed off of. Reminds me of the FB pages with Aliayah Lunsford.

I usually just go to the HFH page and look at the pictures of her sweet little face. So sorry Hailey. :(

Please, provide a link to this info. So, you are talkiing about Naomi's mom Patricia Trichell/ Clint's mom-in-law/sis-in-law?

There Will probably be many LE at the memorial, sounds like they are looking for a reason no to go.

I would like to discuss the polygraphs and who took them & why. Also the RSO.

Please, provide a link to this info. So, you are talkiing about Naomi's mom Patricia Trichell/ Clint's mom-in-law/sis-in-law?

There Will probably be many LE at the memorial, sounds like they are looking for a reason no to go.

I would like to discuss the polygraphs and who took them & why. Also the RSO.

Naomi probably needs to go to the memorial, she probably needs a little bit of closure, she was a part of Hailey's life too.

She probably has good reason to fear going to the memorial, especially if she believes the monster that killed Hailey is there
JMO

Kirby: Hailey looked like a happy child, I don't see where you get off saying they failed her. Hailey was not Naomi's daughter. Hopefully, all problems will be put aside tomorrow and all will find some form of closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn