Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 9 days Hailey will have been found for a year. It's completely depressing. Any ideas on what to do to make le step it up? Family is at their wits end. Thank you

I'm glad you posted this to remind me and all of us just how long it's been. Thank you.

It is very depressing and discouraging. As far as I remember Le has said basically nothing in this year. Maybe it's time for the people who want to see justice for Hailey to act instead of to just hope.

Would all the people who care to see Hailey get justice, or at least acknowledgement by LE, be willing to call Trey Wilson, the Scurry County sheriff and ask: "What is happening in Hailey's case? Where are her remains and what are you doing with them? Why won't you comment on the progress, if any, of the testing, or of the investigation? Do you expect an arrest soon?"

"Why won't you, Trey Wilson (or why won't any of you other LE, FBI or Texas Rangers), speak up/step up and say something? Anything."

Scurry County Sheriff
Sheriff Trey Wilson
400 37th Street
Snyder, TX 79549

Phone: 325-573-3551
Fax: 325-573-4456

Nancy and Marc dropped Hailey like a disease when local le put out false info on child *advertiser censored*. They have both since apologized, Nancy and Marc, that is when Toombs FINALLY admitted there was nothing. Stan Parker the sheriff in Howard Cty was pretty ticked they said it was in his jurisdiction when there was none in Big Spring either.Sadly Hailey is no longer news for NG. They've moved on. We are lucky to get Hailey on the local news now. Her mom calls and emails Sheriff Trey Wilson to no avail. She has a good relationship with one of the Tx Rangers, but he is not in charge of Hailey's case. He has been a part of her case though.

I think the problem was the local LE fluffed the initial investigation pretty badly, and by the time her remains were found there really was little evidence left. It is also my opinion that certain individuals have been less than truthful, or at the very least not open with what they knew, and that resulted in the investigation not going in a productive direction.

The behaviour of LE in the beginning was very strange to be sure, on one hand they obsessed on one line of investigation, then did zero follow up at all after being emphatic that was the route they were taking, and on the other hand they appeared to completely ignore other lines which begged examination (based on what was publically known). Very peculiar.

All the nonsense about CP makes one question anything that supposedly came from the initial investigation, it is the dubious nature of all of that which I think makes it extremely difficult for a new investigator (or those that came in after the remains were found) to make a clear case one way or another. How can you build a case when the objectivity and accuracy of the initial investigation (where most of the evidence would come from) is in serious question?

Nancy and Marc dropped Hailey like a disease when local le put out false info on child *advertiser censored*. They have both since apologized, Nancy and Marc, that is when Toombs FINALLY admitted there was nothing. Stan Parker the sheriff in Howard Cty was pretty ticked they said it was in his jurisdiction when there was none in Big Spring either.Sadly Hailey is no longer news for NG. They've moved on. We are lucky to get Hailey on the local news now. Her mom calls and emails Sheriff Trey Wilson to no avail. She has a good relationship with one of the Tx Rangers, but he is not in charge of Hailey's case. He has been a part of her case though.

Thank you StacieC. I'll have to do some Google research and refresh my memory of the *advertiser censored* debacle. Off hand, I don't recall Nancy and Marc apologizing. I do recall something regarding Toombs, but didn't think he said there was "nothing"?

As a local and verified insider; Why do you think LE has not released Hailey? And why is Wilson and/or the FBI not communicating with Clint or Billie?

Just wondering if you know who is in charge of her case?

Just wondering if you know who is in charge of her case?

Sheriff Trey Wilson, Phone: 325-573-3551 is who is in charge. He is out pf Snyder, sheriff of Scurry Cty. Tx Ranger told us last week the FBI is no longer involved. They are still giving a reward though. My opjnion only, fbi will be involved IF any evidence ever comes to light.

Thank you StacieC. I'll have to do some Google research and refresh my memory of the *advertiser censored* debacle. Off hand, I don't recall Nancy and Marc apologizing. I do recall something regarding Toombs, but didn't think he said there was "nothing"?

As a local and verified insider; Why do you think LE has not released Hailey? And why is Wilson and/or the FBI not communicating with Clint or Billie?

They both apologized when the remains from Big Spring in March 2012 were found...when they wanted her back on the show. Marc actually signed a petition today to make the 500 to get Trey Wilson off his duff for Hailey. Btw we needed 500 and are now over that. Just maybe this will help them move Hailey's case.

https://www.change.org/petitions/sc...vene-a-grand-jury-or-release-hailey-s-remains

Sheriff Trey Wilson, Phone: 325-573-3551 is who is in charge. He is out pf Snyder, sheriff of Scurry Cty. Tx Ranger told us last week the FBI is no longer involved. They are still giving a reward though. My opjnion only, fbi will be involved IF any evidence ever comes to light.

If the FBI is no longer involved, who has Hailey's remains and where are they?

Sheriff Wilson is the one who would authorize release? Scurry County now has sole jurisdiction in this case?

Slightly confused on who is in charge and is calling the shots.

They both apologized when the remains from Big Spring in March 2012 were found...when they wanted her back on the show. Marc actually signed a petition today to make the 500 to get Trey Wilson off his duff for Hailey. Btw we needed 500 and are now over that. Just maybe this will help them move Hailey's case.

https://www.change.org/petitions/sc...vene-a-grand-jury-or-release-hailey-s-remains

I'm not sure of the purpose of this petition. Apparently, the remains are being held for some evidentiary purpose. I also don't understand, after all this time, why the Snyder sheriff is the lead. I understand the body was found in his county, but he was not involved in this until the body was found. I find it hard to believe FBI is totally out of the picture. It's my understanding they keep cases open for decades. Nothing has ever made sense in this case...maybe because I've seen the story change so often

Hailey's remains are still in Ft Worth.

The purpose is giving Hailey's family and the people a voice. A voice to beg they do something for Hailey.If any of you can see yourselves sitting calmly for a year after the remains of your murdered daughter are still just sitting there with no arrests no, grand jury, no burial NO ANSWERS. Then I guess you are made of stronger stuff.
Scurry Cty has been a part of the investigation from the beginning. Sa's grandmother lives there as well as Hailey's maternal and paternal grandmothers. There were searches and search warrants all over Scurry cty early 2011.

Just got off the phone with Angela
with Scurry Co. Sheriff's office and she stated that the FBI has Hailey's remains. I do not have a link, but I called 325-573-3551. All questions re: releasing Hailey's remains should be directed to the FBI or DPS, according to Angela. :confused:

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2

with Scurry Co. Sheriff's office and she stated that the FBI has Hailey's remains. I do not have a link, but I called 325-573-3551. All questions re: releasing Hailey's remains should be directed to the FBI or DPS, according to Angela. :confused:

makes more sense
seems like the petitioner might have known this
equally confused

Upthread there's a post saying TX ranger said the FBI is no longer involved. So I'm wondering who knows what's going on. Nobody should just make statements unless they know for sure. This is pitiful and sad for this child.

Thank you for taking the time to call, suthrnqt.

:loveyou:

Thank you for taking the time to call, suthrnqt.

:loveyou:

Yes, thank you suthrnqt. DPS is Texas Ranger's or yet another branch of LE?

Still hoping a reporter will contact both SCSO and the FBI and give us some "direct quotes".

The tragedy is that a young girl has been murdered. Time for people to start talking. ;)

Yes, thank you suthrnqt. DPS is Texas Ranger's or yet another branch of LE?

Still hoping a reporter will contact both SCSO and the FBI and give us some "direct quotes".

Although this video sheds no light on what has been happening in this apparent non-investigation of Hailey's murder for the last year, and does not clear up confusion regarding all involved LE agencies refusing to speak, it does indicate that Scurry County is the lead. IMO. They should at least give an update or PC. HTH

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywSIVMO-MAE"]Remains found in Scurry County are those of Hailey Dunn - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, I believe DPS is the TX Rangers. When she(Angela) said to call the FBI or DPS, I played dumb, which, btw, isn't a big stretch for me. :D I asked her if that was what social services was called in TX. She laughed and replied, 'No honey, that's the Rangers'.

Yes, I believe DPS is the TX Rangers. When she(Angela) said to call the FBI or DPS, I played dumb, which, btw, isn't a big stretch for me. :D I asked her if that was what social services was called in TX. She laughed and replied, 'No honey, that's the Rangers'.

The Texas Ranger Division is a major division within the Texas Department of Public Safety with lead criminal investigative responsibility for the following: major incident crime investigations, unsolved crime/serial crime investigations, public corruption investigations, officer involved shooting investigations, and border security operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8