Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be some evidence on the body that LE wants to preserve and whatever it may be would be lost if Hailey were to be cremated (which Billie plans to do). They wouldn't keep a body without very good, substantial reasons.

There must be some evidence on the body that LE wants to preserve and whatever it may be would be lost if Hailey were to be cremated (which Billie plans to do). They wouldn't keep a body without very good, substantial reasons.

Again, I agree with the above. What I'm curious about is the "legality" of keeping Hailey's remains for three years. If it were my daughter, I would have obtained an attorney and explored my legal options long ago.

What could LE possibly be investigating, or waiting for, which requires keeping her remains in their possession? Is this case like a fine bottle of wine? Getting better with age? Frustrated!!!

Again, I agree with the above. What I'm curious about is the "legality" of keeping Hailey's remains for three years. If it were my daughter, I would have obtained an attorney and explored my legal options long ago.

What could LE possibly be investigating, or waiting for, which requires keeping her remains in their possession? Is this case like a fine bottle of wine? Getting better with age? Frustrated!!!

www.victimsofcrime.org

For the beautiful State of Texas:
If there is an unapprehended actor associated
with the offense: for not less than 40 years or
until the applicable statute of limitations has
expired.

I'd really like to hear Clints unedited thoughts on what happened to Hailey.

Me too, but I suspect they'd still be all over the map.

Anger at Billie Jean for bringing Adkins into Hailey's life, guilt over wondering whether Billie was involved or at least knows more than she's saying, disbelief that the woman he loved (at minimum) protected the suspect for so long, fear of pushing and alienating Billie and how that might affect his relationship with DD.............

All just speculation and my inferences from Clint's comments over the years.

What the heck is Billies attorney trying to say?

What the heck is Billies attorney trying to say?

BDcounselHANDS.PNG

Attorney: Its not SA, but its going to take a long time to pin it on somebody else.

To me? his hands look like hurdles.

I think Billie wants Hailey's remains, but can't get them until the world moves on to another POI.

Newsflash: Not. Gonna. Happen.

Bonus points: who was the ex-bf who testified at JA retrial who only showed his hands? Brewer?

View attachment 107340

Attorney: Its not SA, but its going to take a long time to pin it on somebody else.

To me? his hands look like hurdles.

I think Billie wants Hailey's remains, but can't get them until the world moves on to another POI.

Newsflash: Not. Gonna. Happen.

Bonus points: who was the ex-bf who testified at JA retrial who only showed his hands? Brewer?

Yes that would be Mr. Darryl Brewer. I heard he had a slightly used DVR (with remote!) for sale. No gas cans, though. *j/k!!

"There are some conflicts in the evidence that has been gathered," added John Young. "There is some evidence that seem to point certainly circumstantially if not directly at some individual.

Sorry on my phone so can't quote properly. attorney and client use the same verbal subterfuge. Waiting for the day she's arrested.

ABILENE, TX (KWES/KTXS) -
The family of Hailey Dunn will finally be able to lay their daughter to rest six years after she was reported missing.

Dunn's attorney, John Young, told Abilene station KTXS, that Hailey's remains were transferred Monday afternoon from the University of North Texas Medical Center in Denton to a funeral home in Luling, where Billie Dunn currently lives.

Young told KTXS that Billie will hold a private burial ceremony in Luling for family members and Hailey will be buried in a double plot with Billie being buried next to her.

I didn't realize this poor child's remains still hadn't been laid to rest [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"The cellphone pings were picked up from Shawn's phone right in this area on the day that she disappeared," said Clint, while visiting the scene where Hailey was found.

Crime Watch Daily reached out to the Texas Rangers, who are now handling the case. But they have no comment on the many lingering questions.

Crime Watch Daily tried to track down Shawn Adkins himself, unsuccessfully. A person at the property did not agree to answer questions.

so he lied to LE about what happened at his job---inexplicably told them he was fired---when he wasn't--he just walked out at 6:10 am.

He failed two polygraphs and walked out...and on the 3rd test, told LE where to look for her body, and he was RIGHT.

He had a vast supply of serial killer stories and memorabelia--including handmade leather killing masks.

He had threatened to kill Billie and Haley when he got mad over a bands t-shirt...

He was the last person to see Hailey alive, and admitted as much...

Bailey told her grandma that Shaun scared her and lurked outside her bedroom door at night...

And he lied about where he was on the day she went missing, had no real alibi---and his phone pinged that day in the same location as her body was found...

I hope LE knows where he is hanging out? I am not sure he is done yet...

I can only hope since they are releasing her remains, there will be an arrest too. Why wait all this time ...??

I can only hope since they are releasing her remains, there will be an arrest too. Why wait all this time ...??

Because they don't have any evidence to prove who was responsible, or what happened for that matter. They really don't know anything.

They can't just arrest people if the charges will be dismissed for lack of evidence as soon as it gets before a judge.

I think I need to go back and refresh my memory. This article states that Hailey told her mother, Billie, that she was going to a friend's house. I must be misremembering because I thought SA told Billie that Hailey was going to a friend's house. :thinking:

ETA: This article states what I remember :
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/01...amed-but-texas-girls-murder-remains-unsolved/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413