Haleigh/bus stop...Ron or Teresa?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
around the 25 second mark. they cut off some of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTj5o3aJsgw

Catch 22 I watched this video and I was wondering if you knew why Ronald says that the last time Misti saw Haleigh was at 10:30 or 11:00 that night when she went to bed. I don't understand how these people can forget times and clothes and things such as that! Also, did you (or anyone else) hear the dog barking in the video? It sounds like it(the dog) is right there next to him and someone is telling it to hush during the interview...question....does Ron and Misti have a dog? Anyone?

Finally found a link to the first time I heard Ron talk about picking Haleigh up at the school bus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIJOgHjRTDo&feature=related

It's at the 3:57 mark

If I'm not mistaken, that was his mother with him on this interview. She makes the comment that "She's a real Daddy's girl". Somebody please listen and tell me if I'm mistaken about his mom being present during this interview. If that is her, why the conflicting stories about who picked her up? Obviously his mother heard him tell about picking her up that day???????

This really bothers me. The sleeping arrangement stories, I can give in and say that might just get lost in the translation. But this is different. We have Ron stating he got Haleigh off the bus. Then we have Ron's mother saying she did. Neither mentioned being together, I think that would have came up. Something is wrong with this picture. If Ron did not pick her up...when was the last time he saw her?

This really bothers me. The sleeping arrangement stories, I can give in and say that might just get lost in the translation. But this is different. We have Ron stating he got Haleigh off the bus. Then we have Ron's mother saying she did. Neither mentioned being together, I think that would have came up. Something is wrong with this picture. If Ron did not pick her up...when was the last time he saw her?

Thats all I'm saying - I'm trying to figure out, if Ron lied, maybe TN knows he did and put that she picked Haleigh up out there, you know, subtly for people to connect the dots. That's the only thing I can think of - or they both picked her up. I'm just trying to figure out who gains by lying and who is telling the truth.
I mean, people saw Haleigh after school, right? So what's the point? :confused:

And did Grandma stop by at 7pm?Misty said early on,I believe on Greta,that only her brother had stopped by at 5pm,stayed a half an hour,with his boys and the AC man stopped by,that was it.Why wouldn't she have said the Grandma stopped by,that would have given more credibility along with the AC man?And did the AC man see her,he was working outside on the unit.

UUrghhh, I iz confoozd again....
I look at him, and say to myself--"This aint right, somethings going on here!"
and then I hear him say he volunteered for a lie detector so that they can eliminate himself and move on to other people and I see a Dad who might not have anything to do with this at all...The stories are wildly inconsistent, so I came back to him again. There is a LOT of straining to cry in the videos by Ron. God forgive me if I'm wrong.
I dont know what to think anymore

around 3:45 of the above link.

Catch 22 I watched this video and I was wondering if you knew why Ronald says that the last time Misti saw Haleigh was at 10:30 or 11:00 that night when she went to bed. I don't understand how these people can forget times and clothes and things such as that! Also, did you (or anyone else) hear the dog barking in the video? It sounds like it(the dog) is right there next to him and someone is telling it to hush during the interview...question....does Ron and Misti have a dog? Anyone?

i don't know anything about the dog. i think it's reasonable to not know the "exact" times of things like when someone went to bed, but there seem to be too many things that aren't adding up in this case......

I have asked this before, but do we know what Ron's work shift was supposed to be? I've heard a couple times that he works 12 hour shifts. Are they 3pm to 3am, 4pm-4am, 5pm-5am? What time was he scheduled to be at work that day? If he did last see Haleigh at 3:45pm, that would put him at work about 4pm-4:30pm (don't know how far away work is?) So how is he home at 3:27am on a 12 hour shift? Did he get off work early?

And did Grandma stop by at 7pm?Misty said early on,I believe on Greta,that only her brother had stopped by at 5pm,stayed a half an hour,with his boys and the AC man stopped by,that was it.Why wouldn't she have said the Grandma stopped by,that would have given more credibility along with the AC man?
The Grandmother said something along the lines of the kids waved to her and said "Hi Grandma!" like they always did, which leads me to believe she drove by, but didnt stop, so who left the clothes there. Please see post above where I say I is so confoozd..I am so very confused.

i think ron's mom first said that she sent a relative over to ron's at 7.
then i thought she said that she herself was in the car in the driveway as her mom dropped off the clothes? did ron's mom stay in the car? didn't feel like saying "hi" to the kids? made the 70 (or whatever) year old woman get out of the car and deliver the clothes?

But the only reason we are confused is because these people can't keep their stories straight. There is a reason for that and it stinks.

For this family, words have different meanings. "Slept in the same bed" really means "slept in the same room". "wearing a pink shirt when she went to bed" really means "she wore a pink shirt to school". "I picked her up at the bus stop" might really mean " I saw her when she got home"

Amster you hit the nail on the head sweetie!

tehcloser no kidding on the story changes. Now the "who picked Haleigh up off the bus" story has changed.

The sleeping arrangements story changed several times (we were able to justify it for the most part)

The blanket story was convoluted and confusing (but we were able to justify it for the most part.

The back door story has changed, locked, unlocked, checked and not checked (we have been able to justify it for the most part)

The time MC said she got up and found Haleigh missing has varied (we were able to justify it for the most part)

The story of Jr. being in bed at the time that MC went to bed has changed to now he was up and going to the bathroom (we were able to justify it for the most part)

What Haleigh was wearing when she was last seen has changes more than twice (we were able to justify that for the most part)

Contention about child custody between the parents story has changed depending to who you listen to.

It seems to me that those nearest to the case with the exclusion of LE, are continually creating variations of a theme with the storyline.

When we look at each story individually and then break down the elements of those stories they each can be explained away. But if we look at a very rough outline of just all the variations we have seen, it seems to me that we WS'ers are spending most of their time having to justify. Just my two cents.

And in the uncut version that winterrose posted above...Ron's mother is sitting right next to him when he says that he got Haleigh off the bus. She doesn't correct him or say "we were both there when she got off the bus"

I'm beginning to think his mother knows something and is trying to cover her son's and/or gf's arse. I've witnessed mothers AND fathers lying for their kids even though they know they did something wrong. They will defend them to the very end. Believe me, all of these lies, changing stories...whatever you want to call it...WILL eventually catch up with them.

This is really making me rethink the timeline. Is Grandma saying she picked Hayleigh up because she knows something happened to her in the late afternoon, and she wants to provide an alibi? This is VERY concerning to me. :furious:

After listening to story after story, and as more background info on all the 'players' in Haleigh's life comes out, I have to wonder if most just are in such a drug-induced haze that they really don't know what the truth is. Almost like their days just blend together and they can't be sure about anything. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for LE to sift through all the BS and try to get to the truth. With no one having a real firm grasp of what the truth actually is, jeez, where would ya start?? No wonder they haven't cleared anyone yet.

And in the uncut version that winterrose posted above...Ron's mother is sitting right next to him when he says that he got Haleigh off the bus. She doesn't correct him or say "we were both there when she got off the bus"

I'm beginning to think his mother knows something and is trying to cover her son's and/or gf's arse. I've witnessed mothers AND fathers lying for their kids even though they know they did something wrong. They will defend them to the very end. Believe me, all of these lies, changing stories...whatever you want to call it...WILL eventually catch up with them.

It just makes me sick. I am beginning to think she knows something too. When is anyone going to put the "missing child" first?

This is really making me rethink the timeline. Is Grandma saying she picked Hayleigh up because she knows something happened to her in the late afternoon, and she wants to provide an alibi? This is VERY concerning to me. :furious:

ITA...and why did she feel the need to send relatives by to "check" on them? Or was that another lie? See where this is leading? I don't like it at all.

My husband will tell you the same thing.Parents come in and one actually asked the child,"How could you have gotten caught",and slapped the boy in back of the head.:eek: Another man,high in the govt,threw a fit,threatening my husband w/his job,refused to believe his child couldn't possibly have commited a crime.Well,needless to say,the kid got off on it later.:rolleyes:

But the only reason we are confused is because these people can't keep their stories straight. There is a reason for that and it stinks.

:clap::clap::clap:

I completely agree. I'm having difficulty untangling their web of lies or half truths. This case isn't very old and I am already completely lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025