Haleigh/bus stop...Ron or Teresa?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those things I find troubling as well.

ETA I also remember in an early interview Ron saying he picked her up

Yeah, something about picking her up and her loving on him. ?

UUrghhh, I iz confoozd again....
I look at him, and say to myself--"This aint right, somethings going on here!"
and then I hear him say he volunteered for a lie detector so that they can eliminate himself and move on to other people and I see a Dad who might not have anything to do with this at all...The stories are wildly inconsistent, so I came back to him again. There is a LOT of straining to cry in the videos by Ron. God forgive me if I'm wrong.
I dont know what to think anymore

Just wanted to add my 2 cents to the highlighted part of your message..... My first serious boyfriend, was really really hmmmm messed up at times...He was in and out of trouble with the law, and was experimenting quite often with cocaine, which I didn't find out until right before I broke it off with him..

But while we were dating..he did the exact same thing as RC is doing in these videos. If I caught him in a lie, or if I caught him doing something crazy, and I threatened to break up with him....he would start crying and at first it was sad, and sweet and I was young and dumb...the older I got it was so so obvious the cry was as fake as you could get. I ended up getting so tired of it, that it actually made me wanna throw up when he did it.

The last straw was when we were arguing laying down on the bed, I just asked him to get out of the room and leave me alone, but he just layed there and fake cried some more. I turned over and kinda nudged him out of the bed...he actually rolled off and acted like he hit his head on the night stand table.

He was trying to make me feel bad, so he went into the bathroom real quick before I could see him...he came out a little while later, and he had a clean cut on his forehead. I knew something was up , and went into the bathroom, found a razor that he had took apart and used it to make a little scratch/cut on his head. I told him to leave immediately or I was calling the cops. :crazy:

Just goes to show you how out there some people can be....I never ever thought my ex would do that, but he did. He came by where I was living a year later with that fake crying crap, and it didn't work on me anymore.

I don't know any of these people so I can only form my opinion by what I see happening mainly by reports and videos by the media. LE has not cleared any of them for a reason. I think by simply looking at the conflicting stories we can see why. "Everyone is a suspect".....I only know this is a red flag. Another one.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents to the highlighted part of your message..... My first serious boyfriend, was really really hmmmm messed up at times...He was in and out of trouble with the law, and was experimenting quite often with cocaine, which I didn't find out until right before I broke it off with him..

But while we were dating..he did the exact same thing as RC is doing in these videos. If I caught him in a lie, or if I caught him doing something crazy, and I threatened to break up with him....he would start crying and at first it was sad, and sweet and I was young and dumb...the older I got it was so so obvious the cry was as fake as you could get. I ended up getting so tired of it, that it actually made me wanna throw up when he did it.

The last straw was when we were arguing laying down on the bed, I just asked him to get out of the room and leave me alone, but he just layed there and fake cried some more. I turned over and kinda nudged him out of the bed...he actually rolled off and acted like he hit his head on the night stand table.

He was trying to make me feel bad, so he went into the bathroom real quick before I could see him...he came out a little while later, and he had a clean cut on his forehead. I knew something was up , and went into the bathroom, found a razor that he had took apart and used it to make a little scratch/cut on his head. I told him to leave immediately or I was calling the cops. :crazy:

Just goes to show you how out there some people can be....I never ever thought my ex would do that, but he did. He came by where I was living a year later with that fake crying crap, and it didn't work on me anymore.
Wow. Thats crazy. I have had my share of weirdos, but, uh, thats just out there...Glad he's gone

Guys - do we have the audio of T. Nieves saying she picked up Haliegh? Cuz I saw the interview and I think she said her son picked up Haleigh.

I've only ever heard it this way - that Ronald picked her up.

When the dogs picked up her scent on that winding route, we discussed different occupations and scenarios that would take that route. Did we leave off school bus?

When the dogs picked up her scent on that winding route, we discussed different occupations that would take that route. Did we leave off school bus?

Very good point LancelotLink. I don't think it has been established exactly where the school bus stop is. Also, can't tracking dogs follow a scent for some distance if the person was in a vehicle? Seems I have seen a documentary about these dogs and they can follow a fresh trail from the scent in the air when the person was in a vehicle.

If her and Ron were together why not say we picked her up? Neither her or ron mentioned them being together when picking Haleigh up.....

It hasn't been mentioned that Grandma was listed as one who was at the trailer the day Haleigh disapeared. Great Grandma for dropping clothes off......

As much as I want to believe RC camp / the stories are ALL off! It drives me crazy!!!!! Either they did or they DID NOT! WTH???

Guys - do we have the audio of T. Nieves saying she picked up Haliegh? Cuz I saw the interview and I think she said her son picked up Haleigh.

I've only ever heard it this way - that Ronald picked her up.

And this is why we call it web-sleuths....I looked up the video and you win the prize.....:blowkiss:

Shame on teh for counting on transcripts instead of tape.:eek:

Here is the link to the video and it is at the very end...last 30 seconds or so...I will ask mods to lock thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI&feature=related

Finally found a link to the first time I heard Ron talk about picking Haleigh up at the school bus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIJOgHjRTDo&feature=related

It's at the 3:57 mark

If I'm not mistaken, that was his mother with him on this interview. She makes the comment that "She's a real Daddy's girl". Somebody please listen and tell me if I'm mistaken about his mom being present during this interview. If that is her, why the conflicting stories about who picked her up? Obviously his mother heard him tell about picking her up that day???????

'Cause maybe to Ron, he is so bonded with mom that he believes they are one unit?

Can someone please tell me how these people passed independent polygraphs?

Excellent sleuthing :) mommaya!

Here's an excerpt from this website on dogs

TRAILING vs. TRACKING. Many people use these terms interchangeably, but they are not the same. TRACKING dogs follow the smell of crushed and/or disturbed vegetation and ground litter (twigs, leaves, etc.). This "scent" is short lived, and is highly subject to contamination; if another person walks across the "track" they will leave a fresher, better track for the dog to follow, but they are both essentially the same other than age. Tracking is very difficult on hard or paved surfaces. Depending on how the dog is trained, there may be a component of human scent involved, but it is either not the primary focus of the dog, or it is generic human scent not a specific person's scent the dog is following. Tracking dog handlers are always very concerned about the track being contaminated.
TRAILING dogs on the other hand follow, or trail, the individual scent path left by a person as they walk (or run, or ride a bike, or, yes, even if they are in a vehicle). This scent trail is not subject to contamination because each person's scent is individual, and remains distinct from any and all other person's scent trails in the area. Well-trained dogs can follow their subject even though hundreds or even thousands of other people walked through the same area. Trailing dog handlers are NOT concerned about the trail being contaminated.

The website is http://www.scentevidencecanines.com/missinglink3.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member