Haleigh's Bus Stop

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did JS say that misty and Lindsey were talking but Lindsey was in a red vehicle? Sorry if this has been answered before, again I am w/o any research ability.

I know, I'm totally confused now, too. He said Lindsy was in a red car with a male.

What's that about RC being in JS's house threatening him? I've never heard this before. JS's gf says "He came over looking for answers from my father-in-law trying to help him out and he didn't get the answers he was looking for and he was ticked off"
Yep, YS, and I have no problem believing this . RC came over to ask if JS's fathe would intervene at DCF for him. He was told they couldn't do that.

RC apparently does not have a problem asking people to help him out with his image. He also requested TM's help with a problem. He wanted TM to get Tommy to drop charges against him.

RC is a player...big time.

So now Lindsey and mc were at the bus stop?? But in different vehicles?? Yet misty is driving Lindsey's blue van?? somebody help me out here.

At what point did that blue van get to Gainsville with Granny and Chelsea? And how did it get to be with misty by 3:00 and at the bus stop, IF chlesea lived all the way down in Crescent City? Which, BTW, hasn't been verified if she still lived in CC..

According to Nay (ha!), she dropped misty off so misty didn't have a car when she was dropped off (where? we don't know) It still hasn't been confirmed WHO misty was babysitting for..tommy or timmy?

...........Heck, we are really messed up with this case....at least I am.

I think we have been deceived by both..LE and the players...period. LE's reason was to protect the integrity of the case. When I look back, hardly anything matches up with what we knew or thought we knew.

What time did the school bus leave the stop at Buffalo Bluff? RC did not put Haleigh on bus to go because he didn't even have her with him. He had to go get her at AS's (speculation)It may be assumed that rc was on his way to GMA's to get Haleigh to take her to school since he was driving so crazy, he was obviously late.

So, with that in mind, Haleigh was late for school. The attendant must have marked her absent and then it was changed when he arrived at school. The late was never put on her record. The least that could be done is an accurate school attendnce record. Of course we don't have that either. We have nothing. Funny they never corrected it but yet they added absences for some time afer the 9th.

What happened to the shirt that was stained by Haleigh spilling something? Did this occur in the car? If rc was driving like a maniac and Haleigh was in it, I can see how she soiled it. RC appears to have a problem with his driving..accidents, reckless, so this is no surprise for me to think he once again, endangered someone.

Darn shame he keeps his windows so heavily tinted or JS and others could have seen who was in the car.

Ya think? However, I'm not following you that this has all been done to protect the integrity of the case... This is the biggest mess I have ever encountered in regards to the disappearance of a child..
Now I readily admit I have never followed a case as closely as I have this one and I do remember wondering what was wrong with the investigators who were handling the Jon Benet Ramsey case and thinking they needed to go back to school and learn how to investigate a murder, however this case and the way LE has handled it from the beginning IMHO is suspicious to say the least...JMO

So now Lindsey and mc were at the bus stop?? But in different vehicles?? Yet misty is driving Lindsey's blue van?? somebody help me out here.

Sounds like Misty was babysitting Lyndsy's kids, maybe while Lyndsy was in school? Then she had to go back and do her clinical work?

Wonder why Tommy wasn't watching the kids?

When that guy says Ron looked up at him with his eyes closed and said you better keep an eye out for your kids..........that really creeped me out. That is something crazy people do, they go into their weird world then talk out of it.

Sounds like Misty was babysitting Lyndsy's kids, maybe while Lyndsy was in school? Then she had to go back and do her clinical work?

Wonder why Tommy wasn't watching the kids?

I believe Tommy was working at that time.

Personally I think Misty was in the back seat with a knocked out Haleigh.

Remember the story that Ron gave about Haleigh had spilled something on her shirt that morning. Your comment reminded me about Ron's story. Maybe there is a shred of truth in that version of the story, that Haleigh had spilled something on her shirt. That something could have been blood.

Which means, once again, did Haleigh ever make it to Kindergaten that day. If it wasn't for JS seeing her this case could be pieced together easier..

I am at a loss. It makes no sense. Monday, the 9th makes no sense. What we have just doesn't fit, imo...never has

So it seems the FBI had a light bulb moment when JS told them about Haleigh being picked up at the bus stop. Wonder where they were going with that?

What I find odd is that the FBI said that JS was one of the last four to see Haleigh ALIVE. Did they already know that she was dead, KWIM? Why not just say "you were one of the last ones to see her".
It also seems that Misty was at the bus stop complaining to Lindsey and an unidentified male about the drugs she got. And then they just pulled off. Wonder if that was Tommy with her? Tommy later shows up at the mh around 5ish? Maybe she got the bad stuff from Tommy? Maybe Misty asked for her money back or replacement? Just throwing out stuff, forgive me.

Me being Southern and all I just had to comment on the above bolded part. Could the FBI person be Southern by any chance? If the FBI he/she have been talking to JS, he could have said "Y'all were one of the last ones to see her". Y'all meaning JS and his girlfriend. This may sound totally stupid to some of you but I hear and see the use of y'all to mean "both of you" a lot where I live and other places I've lived and visited in the south. This could mean that JS and his girlfriend could have been counted as a unit or one number out of the last three or four people who could have seen Haleigh last. Am I making any sense, y'all?

MO is that JS added the word "alive". Can't Picture any FBI using those words to a witness. They are the King of sealed lips.

Which means, once again, did Haleigh ever make it to Kindergaten that day. If it wasn't for JS seeing her this case could be pieced together easier..

I am at a loss. It makes no sense. Monday, the 9th makes no sense. What we have just doesn't fit, imo...never has
:crazy: This case reminds me of the movie, "Groundhog Day". It feels like each day we have to start over with Monday, February 9th. Over and over again and again.

Don't be confused I made a mistake in trying to post a link to this thread and close the old bus stop thread. It is now closed but popped to the top. :) :doh: sorry.

If Misty did indeed pick up Haleigh from the bus stop, why would Ron LIE and say that he did? I wonder what Ron was doing while Misty went to the bus stop? Could that be what he's covering up? I mean, really, why LIE about that little detail? It seems like Ron wanted to place himself at the bus stop instead of Misty.

MO is that JS added the word "alive". Can't Picture any FBI using those words to a witness. They are the King of sealed lips.

That's what I'm getting at too, Whisp. Why would they say ALIVE? Maybe it's no big deal...IDK. Thinking about what JS said-he was ONE of the last FOUR people to see Haleigh alive and thinking about the timeline LE has given 8p-3a...From the time Haleigh got off the school bus up until 8p, there were at least SEVEN people that would have noticed Haleigh supposedly ALIVE. JS, Misty, Ron, Hank, A/C man, GMS, and the aunt. So who do we rule out? I just find it odd that GMS and the aunt would have been 2 of the last to see her alive IF they actually saw Haleigh outside on the porch eating around 7ish. Which I think is a "Crock". LE timeline begins when they (GMS/the aunt) supposedly left the mh. What LE finds crucial is the minutes AFTER they left. Lt. Greenwood said it was TN who was there. I'm just so confused. Are you confused yet? lol

If Misty did indeed pick up Haleigh from the bus stop, why would Ron LIE and say that he did? I wonder what Ron was doing while Misty went to the bus stop? Could that be what he's covering up? I mean, really, why LIE about that little detail? It seems like Ron wanted to place himself at the bus stop instead of Misty.
That is the lie that has haunted me the most. I think maybe because it showed Misty had access to a vehicle. In the beginning, Ron was adament that she didn't have access-which makes me wonder why .Because of what she used the vehicle for later, or because he didn't want that particular vehicle to be associated with them? or did something happen in that vehicle while Misty was driving? but what??? it makes no sense. I sure hope LE has enough information to figure this out.

That is the lie that has haunted me the most. I think maybe because it showed Misty had access to a vehicle. in the beginning, Ron was adament that she didn't have access. which makes me wonder why .because of what she used the vehicle for later, or because he didn't want that particular vehicle to be associated with them. or did something happen in that vehicle while Misty was driving? but what??? it makes no sense. I sure hope LE has enough information to figure this out.

Me too Dodie. Something is really wrong with what happened after the bus stop. Maybe Ron didn't want Misty associated with the blue van? I just don't know what to think anymore. I do, however, think that the timeline LE has given is not correct. jmo though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!