Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have they ever stated wether they know for a fact the little footprint they found on a path was Haliegh's or not?

That it was her chimes. You could probably PM her and ask.

I think I understand, someone heard PattyG's doorbell on a video and reported it to LE and they followed up w/ the guy elle quoted? Is that what happened?

I disagree. It was initially thought that the chime was heard on a recording that was posted of Patty G's. However, after reading the entire doorbell chime thread it, is evident that the question raised by authorities was never answered.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18842351/detail.html

snip~POSTED: Tuesday, March 3, 2009
UPDATED: 1:23 pm EST March 3, 2009
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A tip led investigators on Monday to a mobile home located down the road from where missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was last seen.

The homeowner there said detectives questioned him about a doorbell, WJXT-TV reported.

"It was just another tip they're following up on, which is good. They have to follow up on every tip. The only thing everybody cares about is this child that's missing, so it's not any inconvenience to me or my family. They're more than welcome to come any time they need to. A tip is a tip," said neighbor Marty Hubbard.

He said the investigators were looking specifically for a doorbell that chimed like a grandfather clock, and that some tip or lead led them to his house. Hubbard said he doesn't have a doorbell. ~ end snip

Discussion on Doorbell chime begins here: Investigators Looking for Doorbell That Chimes Like a Grandfather Clock - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I read this post and just had to comment. If I were LE and looking for a certain tone of a doorbell, I wouldn't be asking residents, I'd just go around and ring the doorbells. Sorry, I had to add this. Feeling a little giddy this morning.

I think I understand, someone heard PattyG's doorbell on a video and reported it to LE and they followed up w/ the guy elle quoted? Is that what happened?

How does anyone know that someone heard Patty G's doorbell on a video and that is why law Enforcement went to question a man in Satsuma?

Curve do you know that is why Law Enforcement went looking for a doorbell chime?

How does anyone know that someone heard Patty G's doorbell on a video and that is why law Enforcement went to question a man in Satsuma?

Curve do you know that is why Law Enforcement went looking for a doorbell chime?

I don't elle. I was just trying to cobble it all together and that was my guess. I don't know, I had never heard it was pattyg's doorbell. :waitasec:

I don't elle. I was just trying to cobble it all together and that was my guess. I don't know, I had never heard it was pattyg's doorbell. :waitasec:

lol. I searched the internet for stories about the doorbell chime that sounds like a grandfather clock and WS was the only place that referenced Patty G's video's. Marty H, a resident of Hermit's cove had investigators in his home asking about his doorbell. He (Marty H) said that a tip came in to LE about a doorbell chime and another tip led investigators to his house in particular.

snip~JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A tip led investigators on Monday to a mobile home located down the road from where missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was last seen.

The homeowner there said detectives questioned him about a doorbell, WJXT-TV reported.

"It was just another tip they're following up on, which is good. They have to follow up on every tip. The only thing everybody cares about is this child that's missing, so it's not any inconvenience to me or my family. They're more than welcome to come any time they need to. A tip is a tip," said neighbor Marty Hubbard.

He said the investigators were looking specifically for a doorbell that chimed like a grandfather clock, and that some tip or lead led them to his house. Hubbard said he doesn't have a doorbell.

Investigators said they would continue to do what they've done since Haleigh disappeared 21 days ago -- follow up on new tips.

Investigators in Putnam County have followed thousands of leads, but the family of the missing girl said authorities told them they are no closer to finding Haleigh than they were the morning of Feb. 10 -- the day an Amber Alert was issued. ~ end

The story was reported on by Click Orlando, newsforjax.com, and also by CNN, Nancy Grace and JVM, there are also numerous local news outlets there in Florida that released the information about the doorbell, I was wondering if perhaps this was something that Junior heard in addition to the squeaky shoes and bouncy couch.

lol. I searched the internet for stories about the doorbell chime that sounds like a grandfather clock and WS was the only place that referenced Patty G's video's. Marty H, a resident of Hermit's cove had investigators in his home asking about his doorbell. He (Marty H) said that a tip came in to LE about a doorbell chime and another tip led investigators to his house in particular.

snip~JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A tip led investigators on Monday to a mobile home located down the road from where missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was last seen.

He said the investigators were looking specifically for a doorbell that chimed like a grandfather clock, and that some tip or lead led them to his house. Hubbard said he doesn't have a doorbell.

Investigators said they would continue to do what they've done since Haleigh disappeared 21 days ago -- follow up on new tips.

Investigators in Putnam County have followed thousands of leads, but the family of the missing girl said authorities told them they are no closer to finding Haleigh than they were the morning of Feb. 10 -- the day an Amber Alert was issued. ~ end

The story was reported on by Click Orlando, newsforjax.com, and also by CNN, Nancy Grace and JVM, there are also numerous local news outlets there in Florida that released the information about the doorbell, I was wondering if perhaps this was something that Junior heard in addition to the squeaky shoes and bouncy couch.
Oh my, that's not D. Snodgrass's roommate Marty is it?

I read this post and just had to comment. If I were LE and looking for a certain tone of a doorbell, I wouldn't be asking residents, I'd just go around and ring the doorbells. Sorry, I had to add this. Feeling a little giddy this morning.

I agree, I also had said way back that maybe it was a car door...they needed to check and see if the Van had sounds when the door was left open... I just don't know what to think anymore. Haleigh has been missing for so long and I feel she will never be found. I pray I am wrong.

Patty G admitted it was her door bell or clock that was recorded while she was recording Nancy grace shows for us dear members. LOL... NOT a clue that will find HaLeigh, sorry. If in doubt just ask Patty I am sure she will clear things up for yall.

It would be interesting to know how frequently these kids were left alone. It may be the reason for being so certain that the back door remain securely locked and that Haleigh can't reach it. I wonder what the security was like on the front door..

Did M have keys to both doors? I wonder if the kids were left alone and rc had to go to work? he may have called TN to check on the kids and see if M was there. She wasn't close by in the area, so she sent her mother. What did GGMa really see. Did she tell the truth?

Patty G admitted it was her door bell or clock that was recorded while she was recording Nancy grace shows for us dear members. LOL... NOT a clue that will find HaLeigh, sorry. If in doubt just ask Patty I am sure she will clear things up for yall.
So how did it turn into a tip?

So how did it turn into a tip?

I went ahead and messaged Patty G and she was gracious enough to answer, Patty says that she believes someone, or perhaps many someone's...lol, called in a tip to Law Enforcement in Putnam County after listening to one of the video's Patty records for us. I am not sure how Law Enforcement ended up over at Marty H's house to hear his doorbell but in any event I am not going to chase my tail any longer on this point if it is not related to anything solid. I have been reading all day trying to get information on it and I truly can't find anything after the end of March regarding the chime.

I had hoped the information might have came from Jr, but obviously not.

Thanks again Patty G!!

So it wasn't Patty's doorbell? Is that what you are saying? You stated many people called LE after listening to one of Patty's videos but never said if it was Patty's bell...

Isn't jr going to be five years old in March? Time flies.

No, it WAS Patty's clock...........like I said earlier today, even though it was dismissed. And yeah, can you believe it? He's going to be 5......poor lil guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe
Back