Hand off of Gabriel at Raymond Rimkus Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They had a car seat with them in the park according to that video. Someone had to have seen something. A couple sitting on a park bench on a Sunday morning with an empty car seat. I truly hope that people were out and about that day. Is the description of the couple still the same and I wonder why Mr Gamble didn't give that description. Is this the information that EJ gave the FBI right at the beginning or is this new information just coming in and EJ is starting to talk I wonder.

Now if they had the car seat with them on the bench, I would have to assume that it is one of those ones that snap in and out of a base that is mounted in the car? So did anyone see any cars in the parking lot, possible rental car, that had a car seat base in it.

Unfortunately I would think that for the time of year, that park would have been practically empty though.

I agree about the park being empty, and it was cold. Hopefully someone on their way to church or something can identify something...like a vehicle, plates, anything.

Unfortunately I would think that for the time of year, that park would have been practically empty though.

I don't know, Kamille. The weather was nice and it's right after Christmas. Kids out playing with new toys, quality family time with a walk in the park - plus, it was a Sunday right? Churchgoers would have been around with the nearby churches, too.

I agree with Yellow, unless it was raining that day -- everywhere I have lived the weekend after Christmas is a busy time for neighborhoods and parks --children riding bikes and playing with other new toys
Sunday @ 10 am is church time, breakfast time, family gatherings with those relatives visiting from out of town -- someone has to have seen something

Stores very near the park --

WalMart --

5025 Northwest Loop 410, San Antonio, TX‎
8030 Bandera Road, San Antonio, TX‎

Target --

11311 Bandera Road, San Antonio, TX‎
4522 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX‎

Babys R Us --

6955 Northwest Loop 410, San Antonio, TX‎

I'd think it would be very likely they stopped to get items for Gabe, probably after the hand-off to see how big he was and all.

Is there anyone in SA that could drop flyers off at some of these locations?

mom..just catching up. I didn't think there was a confirmed surveillance at six flags? could be and I just missed it. And didn't housekeeping say EJ was at the hotel between 1-3 ??? Still doesn't mean she couldn't be at six flags at 3....now I could see an early morning handoff on the 27th for sure

That's what I thought too. I thought the 6 flags sighting was not real.

Private Investigator Breaks Silence in Missing Baby Case
Updated: Wednesday, 31 Mar 2010, 1:32 PM MDT
Published : Wednesday, 31 Mar 2010, 1:01 PM MDT
<snipped>
Ken Gamble is the private investigator hired by Gabriel Johnson's father, Logan McQueary. Gamble believes Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, did not hurt her baby, but rather brought him to a San Antonio, Texas park as she was told to do.

"We have been able to confirm through the investigation so far that this is the park where Elizabeth handed the baby to a couple." said Gamble. "That information is supported by her own handwritten notes in her journal. She wrote down directions to the park...she arrived..the couple was already sitting in the park so we now know they were sitting at one of those tables..they immediately got up and they greeted her. They said something to her which we are not revealing at this point to identify themselves."

Gamble is asking anyone in San Antonio who saw the meeting to come forward. He says he's confident the mystery couple will be found.

*Video Included In Article!

Article:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/missing_baby_johnson_case_033110

Sorry, I don't post much on this thread, but after reading the developments today, my thought is that the term "journal" might be a regional term for Gamble. My husband is Aussie and I just asked him what he calls his binder for work that details his appointments and he said "my journal". If this is the case, this may not have been a journal or diary in the sense we are used to, but more an appointment book of sorts. I'm leaning toward EJ writing down info before leaving-say while she was on the phone or speaking with someone- with directions and information on how she will identify the couple that will be meeting with her. Gamble may be relating the story not from a writing EJ made after the exhange, but rather his interpretation of how that meeting went from notes EJ took. KWIM? I also think that because Gamble uses the term "someone she trusted" I think the notes had a name on it-maybe a name that was used thru-out her writing that implied some type of feeling of trust for the person. Probably only a first name and that's why they don't have all the missing pieces of the puzzle yet. I also think that this record could have been found in the landfill search...totally speculating here.

I sincerely hope they are on a hot trail and getting closer to Gabriel. Shine your light little boy-they are looking for you and no one's giving up until you are found!!!

I feel in my heart that they at least have a first name. It could be an alias, so that may be why they are not releasing it..

I agree about the park being empty, and it was cold. Hopefully someone on their way to church or something can identify something...like a vehicle, plates, anything.

Runners! Runners are out there, rain or shine, any weather. Sunday is a perfect day for most people's long run.
What about posting a flyer at the local running/sports goods store or ask the local running club to email it to their members?

Runners! Runners are out there, rain or shine, any weather. Sunday is a perfect day for most people's long run.
What about posting a flyer at the local running/sports goods store or ask the local running club to email it to their members?

Good thinking, Annie

Praying these people are not in a position where they can run. Feeling so much more hopeful today:dance::dance::dance::woohoo:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94549"]Post Fliers for Gabe - In Your Town or Online! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Maybe we should take a peek at the pics from the hotel with that book on the bed.

I really think that book on the bed with Gabriel is a board book. My kids have tons, and it looks just like them...the back cover is up.
12-1.jpg

The color screams Curious George. Here's one of his books I found, you can click the picture, and then select to see the back cover.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Curious-George-Big-City-Rey/dp/0618152520/ref=sr_1_79?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270076849&sr=1-79#noop"]Amazon.com: Curious George in the Big City (0046442152525): H. A. Rey: Books[/ame]

Private Investigator Breaks Silence in Missing Baby Case
Updated: Wednesday, 31 Mar 2010, 1:32 PM MDT
Published : Wednesday, 31 Mar 2010, 1:01 PM MDT
<snipped>
Ken Gamble is the private investigator hired by Gabriel Johnson's father, Logan McQueary. Gamble believes Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, did not hurt her baby, but rather brought him to a San Antonio, Texas park as she was told to do.

"We have been able to confirm through the investigation so far that this is the park where Elizabeth handed the baby to a couple." said Gamble. "That information is supported by her own handwritten notes in her journal. She wrote down directions to the park...she arrived..the couple was already sitting in the park so we now know they were sitting at one of those tables..they immediately got up and they greeted her. They said something to her which we are not revealing at this point to identify themselves."

Gamble is asking anyone in San Antonio who saw the meeting to come forward. He says he's confident the mystery couple will be found.

*Video Included In Article!

Article:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/missing_baby_johnson_case_033110

BBM
I wonder if they said "Hi are you Elizabeth? We're Tammi & Jacks friends/relatives!"

Is it just me, or is she always the butt of everyone's jokes?

:spit:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back