Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you link up to a bunch of what your stating because D. Sapp is not kin to them. Lindsy's grandfather is a Sapp and he and her bought her the mobile home. Chelsea is not kin to any Sapp and there was no Sapp staying with her, if anyone was it was Joe O and Chelsea is from MA and moved to FL. Are you sure you didn't gleam some of this info from the Rumor thread?

LE has remained tight lipped throughout this investigation for the most part, yet they willingly made public the results from the forensic tests done on the van. I want to know if this means the inquiry into the statements made by Misty and Chelsea have been subsequently dismissed as "irrelevant". If LE has closed their investigation with the van based on these forensic results alone, figuring out if the van was moved by whom doesn't matter. Which report are you referring to please?

Hank Croslin tells First Coast News that detectives took his son, Tommy Croslin, to the sheriff's office at about 7 p.m. Friday. Hank Croslin is also Misty's father, but says allegations against his son that he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance are untrue.

Hank Croslin says his son told investigators that he would take a lie detector test to prove his innocence as he was led away.

Tommy Croslin says he has no idea why his sister is accusing him in Haleigh's disappearance. He told First Coast News Misty is trying to pass blame onto someone.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=144116&catid=17

I think there must be more on those tapes other than what we have heard for LE to not just ask them to come in for questioning, but to go pick them up personally. It also tells me by Hank Sr's statement that Tommy has not taken a LDT yet! I hope they offer him one! Let's see how well his turn out!!

:woohoo: I really think we are finally getting somewhere in this case now.

Misty sending them to search a new area and finding what she said would be there (a single red rose) is another sign of movement in the case. LE will be there with TES tomorrow to begin searching!! :clap::clap::clap:

What was said about blood being in van and a deer?! Do we have any knowledge of this or is it only a rumor?

Hank Croslin tells First Coast News that detectives took his son, Tommy Croslin, to the sheriff's office at about 7 p.m. Friday. Hank Croslin is also Misty's father, but says allegations against his son that he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance are untrue.

Hank Croslin says his son told investigators that he would take a lie detector test to prove his innocence as he was led away.

Tommy Croslin says he has no idea why his sister is accusing him in Haleigh's disappearance. He told First Coast News Misty is trying to pass blame onto someone.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=144116&catid=17

I think there must be more on those tapes other than what we have heard for them to not just ask them to come in for questioning, but to go pick them up personally. It also tells me by Hank Sr's statement that Tommy has not taken a LDT yet! I hope they offer him one! Let's see how well his turn out!!

:woohoo: I really think we are finally getting somewhere in this case now.

Misty sending them to search a new area and finding what she said would be there (a single red rose) is another sign of movement in the case. LE will be there with TES tomorrow to begin searching!! :clap::clap::clap:

What was said about blood being in van and a deer?! Do we have any knowledge of this or is it only a rumor?

Misty mentioned it in her va test-it is on the Fox Orlando site.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new..._Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

My interpretation is that they picked him up to make sure he got there safely. If he made it known that he was headed in there to talk to LE in his own vehicle, he may have ended up with the same fate as that rat that was special delivered to his mailbox. A ride from LE guarantees he made it there still able to talk.

My interpretation is that they picked him up to make sure he got there safely. If he made it known that he was headed in there to talk to LE in his own vehicle, he may have ended up with the same fate as that rat that was special delivered to his mailbox. A ride from LE guarantees he made it there still able to talk.

YES....get him there ALIVE.

SS...no rumor...blood in van...Misty says it is from a deer...she says, "I have seen deer in the van"..

O...I am so worried about Rj.....please keep him safe!

Misty is going to try to pin this on her brother... this is a set up, IMO. She's not going to take the fall, so she is pointing the finger at her own brother!!

Is she implying that JO stole the car out Chelsea's care and drove to Satusma, picked up Tommy and they went to get Haleigh?

Oh I think more than Misty is involved in making it appear her brother is involved. They needed yet another scapegoat after she "failed with flying colors" the other day. All in my opinion.

She had numerous months to mention a red rose and also a place of interest. If Haleigh is no longer with us, the lack of forensic evidence can make it a real cliff hanger. Think about Caylee here. Think about the condition, no finger prints on the duck tape. If Croslin passes the lie detector test, the ball goes back into her court.

If she had no help and no vehicle, it would be likely that she walked Haleigh somewhere or else called for a ride.

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is interviewing Misty Cummings' brother and his wife in connection with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared a little more than 6 months ago from her home in Satsuma.

BBM

Isn't this the first time they have used the terminology of picking someone up in the connection with the disappearance of Haleigh?

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is interviewing Misty Cummings' brother and his wife in connection with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared a little more than 6 months ago from her home in Satsuma.

BBM

Isn't this the first time they have used the terminology of picking someone up in the connection with the disappearance of Haleigh?

That article doesn't use that terminology at all, and LE didn't make a statement so neither have they said those words. Interviewing and questioning could have been initiated by either side. It is still possible that TC and LC asked to speak to LE, OR it could be the other way around, we are sure to find out sooner or later which it is.

Oh I think more than Misty is involved in making it appear her brother is involved. They needed yet another scapegoat after she "failed with flying colors" the other day. All in my opinion.

She had numerous months to mention a red rose and also a place of interest. If Haleigh is no longer with us, the lack of forensic evidence can make it a real cliff hanger. Think about Caylee here. Think about the condition, no finger prints on the duck tape. If Croslin passes the lie detector test, the ball goes back into her court.

Thats my opinion too LawGirl.. And I just read that her testing was done at one of Ron C's aunt's house...And there were relatives and friends on the lawn waiting to hear the news as to how the tests went. Wonder if it was all a set up to throw her brother under the bus.
I pray her brother passes, but IF he is somehow involved in helping Ron C and Misty, I hope he is man enough to tell the truth about what he knows and what happened. JMO...

That article doesn't use that terminology at all, and LE didn't make a statement so neither have they said those words. Interviewing and questioning could have been initiated by either side. It is still possible that TC and LC asked to speak to LE, OR it could be the other way around, we are sure to find out sooner or later which it is.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/b...44116&catid=17
BBM

No...the article really DID use that terminology. And evidently they were correct after seeing the video. It was pertaining to what Misty said on the tapes. LE went and picked them up in order to question them because the video said they were waiting on a ride home from family members. Tommy was questioned for 3 hours. LE also said they wanted to follow up so it indicates that Tommy didn't offer to come in, imo.

Why does it have to be an argument? :confused: I simply asked if they used this terminology before when interviewing other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties