Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Hank Jr. didn't fly under the radar, he was probably questioned in depth just like the rest of the family was.

Now, six months later he becomes involved in an altercation with his brother in-law and he now comes to the forefront of discussion on possible involvement by sluethers, NOT by LE<-------lets keep this in mind.

ITA, I don't get where the idea comes from he flew under the radar or was never questioned. Unless someone has information the investigators in this case are incompetent *advertiser censored*, because I assume it's SOP to question all family members when a child goes missing, especially the male members.

But I always liked that about Sleuths, all is investigated, right?

No wonder we're getting confused! Mapquest and Google Maps disagree. Mapquest has 116 Tyler NE of 202 Green (up Monroe & go right on Tyler) and Google Maps has 116 Tyler NW of 202 Green (up Monroe & go left on Tyler). The numbering system on Tyler is backwards on one of these maps, but which one is correct? I have been driving poor SS nuts tonight flipflopping on this issue.
However, the PC GIS map provided by Cajun agrees with Mapquest and disagrees with Google. This implies that Mapquest is correct and so 116 Tyler is NE of 202 Green. I think I am going to bed now before I pull my hair out!

No wonder we're getting confused! Mapquest and Google Maps disagree. Mapquest has 116 Tyler NE of 202 Green (up Monroe & go right on Tyler) and Google Maps has 116 Tyler NW of 202 Green (up Monroe & go left on Tyler). The numbering system on Tyler is backwards on one of these maps, but which one is correct? I have been driving poor SS nuts tonight flipflopping on this issue.
However, the PC GIS map provided by Cajun agrees with Mapquest and disagrees with Google. This implies that Mapquest is correct and so 116 Tyler is NE of 202 Green. I think I am going to bed now before I pull my hair out!
Yep.
"Whisperer" pointed out the Google maps were wrong in post #91.
Doesn't surprise me, though. I've had wrong info from both Google maps and Map Quest in the past.

I would take the county aerial maps before I would google.
LOL, don't pull your hair out..won't be many more months till winter.

I wasn't referring to your post, which I did read thoroughly and carefully, as I do all posts. That is why I quoted only the website and not your words. I was referring to the dozens of comments made previously that referred to them moving/already moved out of town.

Like I said earlier no one said anything about them moving after rereading the thread and I was the only one that brought up the realtor's site. :)

LOL You are driving me nuts?! :blowkiss: No way!!

I think the maps are wrong and that what Tom's Girl posted earlier is correct. The addresses are the problem evidently. There are photos out in neverland that show how the houses are located and the proximity to one another.

One thing we do know for certain...he was at the house earlier in the evening, had opportunity to unlock the backdoor, had access to the van, and he lived close enough to walk there. It is a good start.

Tom's Girl, while I think they probably did interview him...I am not sure how indepth they got with him. They should have offered him a LDT, but we don't know if he took it or not. (shrugs shoulders) They cleared the AC man who was there at the same time...so why not clear her brother if they felt he has nothing to hide and never went back? IMO, a sleeping wife does not make an alibi.

Like I said earlier no one said anything about them moving after rereading the thread and I was the only one that brought up the realtor's site. :)
I believe I mentioned it on the first post...but it may have been deleted. ;) However, it was a long time before we ever started discussing where his house was located. I don't recall it being mentioned since then either.

Thanks, SS. I never saw it so it was deleted before I started posting on the thread. :D

LOL You are driving me nuts?! :blowkiss: No way!!

I think the maps are wrong and that what Tom's Girl posted earlier is correct. The addresses are the problem evidently. There are photos out in neverland that show how the houses are located and the proximity to one another.

One thing we do know for certain...he was at the house earlier in the evening, had opportunity to unlock the backdoor, had access to the van, and he lived close enough to walk there. It is a good start.

Tom's Girl, while I think they probably did interview him...I am not sure how indepth they got with him. They should have offered him a LDT, but we don't know if he took it or not. (shrugs shoulders) They cleared the AC man who was there at the same time...so why not clear her brother if they felt he has nothing to hide and never went back? IMO, a sleeping wife does not make an alibi.
SS...just to maintain speed...can you tell me who has been officially cleared?

Well, so far, all this information has been discussed previously in multiple threads. What have y'all come up with that seems new?

ITA, I don't get where the idea comes from he flew under the radar or was never questioned. Unless someone has information the investigators in this case are incompetent *advertiser censored*, because I assume it's SOP to question all family members when a child goes missing, especially the male members.

The bolded part made me laugh. I needed that.

My post above was not a manner of complaint. It was observational. All this has been discussed before. I have yet to see anything which helps flesh out SS's original post. I was just curious whether there was more out there.

My post above was not a manner of complaint. It was observational. All this has been discussed before. I have yet to see anything which helps flesh out SS's original post. I was just curious whether there was more out there.

Discussing Tommy in other threads was off topic and made more work for TG.

Now he has his own thread so we can sleuth and discuss him and stay on topic.

When was Tommy's criminal records ever discussed before today?

Discussing Tommy in other threads was off topic and made more work for TG.

Now he has his own thread so we can sleuth and discuss him and stay on topic.

When was Tommy's criminal records ever discussed before today?
Tommy's records have never been discussed here to my knowledge. I do not recall that it has been discussed that Tommy could have abducted Haleigh without Misty's knowledge and the way it could have been so easy to accomplish, imo.

We are just getting started into looking at Tommy from that perspective and I don't expect it will be all that difficult to find out things about him which could prove to be beneficial in this case. Sometimes it is only a matter of how we look at things before they begin to fall into place.

What happened to AS being asleep when they arrived? NOW she is giving blow by blow and backing up Misty's claims of the phone calls...Yeeks, this woman is everywhere!

So Ron went outside to meet them?....interesting! Where was the victim when these abductors showed up and try to "TAKE" her?

Sense another problem with the version of the Cummings stories. Take note: Croslins have not changed theirs so far.

Truth is constant, Lies aren't.

I am here, I have been going thru old media files to see if there is any mention of Tommy that just didnt catch my eye when Haleigh first went missing.

I intend for this thread to stay on topic so we don't have to deal with that carp here. Let's just keep looking straight ahead, ignore the distractions, and get busy. ;)

Speaking of Busy, where is she? LOL She is the woman with the files!

Also trying to figure out did Tommy and the kids leave before or after A/C guy left?

Ha! See I knew you were woman with the files! :)

Not much in the media thread, huh? I did run across some things on other sites, but can't mention them here. I will keep an eye on them to see if they bear fruit tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB