Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I thought there was no police report made for tyler street, I thought there was nothing to it and now people want to look into it. :rolleyes:

Done looked at the brothers no going to go look again did my part

Does anyone have his correct birthdate so I can post it on the Astro thread? I have found 3 different ones on various sites. LOL I guess I should go by the court records of 8-2-86, but I want to be sure so they are not wasting their time with the wrong date.

Reminder: We can't discuss or link the myspace pages per TG. ;)
* * * MODERATORS NOTE * * *
No posting of hearsay, rumors or MySpace pages, or reference to MS pages

ETA: We are trying to figure out when LE talked to him. It is relevant to the discussion.

Reposting "who's who" information about the family without the ms pages. (Oops! Sorry, Tom'sGirl! :eek: )

Thread "MEDIA/LINKS ONLY" Post # 12 by momtective on 02-13-2009, 02:09 PM says:

Tommy Croslin’s (Misty’s Brother):

DOB Sept 26, 1986
Wife: Lindsy-- kids: 3

Lindsy (Married to Tommy Croslin):
kids: 3

Timothy Croslin’s (Misty’s Brother):

DOB June 21, 1987
Wife Chelsea(married 2-11-06)
Children:2

Chelsea Croslin:
Married to Timothy Croslin
DOB Sep 29 1987
Home town: Cape Cod
Birthplace: Falmouth mass

Also see Post # 136, 145, and 437 in the MEDIA thread re: the Croslin family.

See...that Date of Birth doesn't gel with his record. I saw it on another site I won't mention here so I have to wonder if it was copied from there.

Kamky~ Thanks!!

We must abide by the rules or we will be closed for biz. ;) We are just getting started and it would be a shame to lose this thread.

Does anyone have his correct birthdate so I can post it on the Astro thread? I have found 3 different ones on various sites. LOL I guess I should go by the court records of 8-2-86, but I want to be sure so they are not wasting their time with the wrong date.

Reminder: We can't discuss or link the myspace pages per TG. ;)

ETA: We are trying to figure out when LE talked to him. It is relevant to the discussion.

The birthdate I have is from court records, so it matches what you have: (Several different counties, btw)

8/2/86

Everything as far as legal documents I can find reflect 8/2/86

Reposting "who's who" information about the family without the ms pages. (Oops! Sorry, Tom'sGirl! :eek: )

Thread "MEDIA/LINKS ONLY" Post # 12 by momtective on 02-13-2009, 02:09 PM says:

Tommy Croslin’s (Misty’s Brother):

DOB Sept 26, 1986
Wife: Lindsy-- kids: 3

Lindsy (Married to Tommy Croslin):
kids: 3

Timothy Croslin’s (Misty’s Brother):

DOB June 21, 1987
Wife Chelsea(married 2-11-06)

Chelsea Croslin:
Married to Timothy Croslin
DOB Sep 29 1987
Home town: Cape Cod
Birthplace: Falmouth mass

Also see Post # 136, 145, and 437 in the MEDIA thread re: the Croslin family.

I obtained that info from birthday wishes left for him on that date on his you know what page.

Hmmmm...so which one do I use? Why does he have two different birth dates? LOL It HAS to be the same guy, Right?!

Everything as far as legal documents I can find reflect 8/2/86
I guess we should stick to the legal documents.

The two we have found are 8-2-86 and 9-26-86. I don't recall the other one I found on google tho.

Hmmmm...so which one do I use? Why does he have two different birth dates? LOL It HAS to be the same guy, Right?!

I'd use the birth date from the Court. I found the same DOB in several counties. I'd hope the legal system has the correct DOB on the people in the system.

The Sept dob is Chelsea - she is saying happy birthday to me - it isn't someone saying happy birthday to Tommy. I would go with the 8/2/86 dob.

OK...Let's see what the Astrology Gods have to say!! Submitted per Momtective's request! :) Thanks, MT! Great idea!

Just popped in for a minute to read a quick bit and I see ya'll have been quite the busy beavers!! Excellent work. Thankyou to all you faithful contributors!

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.as...dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

OK I am confused as to where exactly --6 Tyler actually is located by these maps. Where JWG has it located when I do street view...it comes up as 168 Tyler. There seems not to be a --6 Tyler on either map. Could someone help me out here?

If his house is on the little road between Buchanan and Green, then it would place it behind Haleigh's. Correct? This would mean the dogs did go right near or to their house after leaving the pond, Correct?

the way I see it "no news is good news"... maybe Hank Jr has nothing to hide>

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.as...dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

OK I am confused as to where exactly 116 Tyler actually is located by these maps. Where JWG has it located when I do street view...it comes up as 168 Tyler. There seems not to be a 116 Tyler on either map. Could someone help me out here?

If his house is on the little road between Buchanan and Green, then it would place it behind Haleigh's. Correct? This would mean the dogs did go right near or to their house after leaving the pond, Correct?

okay....goosebumps.

snipped

Attachments

• Cummings to Croslins.jpg
    Cummings to Croslins.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 36
http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=29.572917~-81.675253&style=h&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

OK I am confused as to where exactly --6 Tyler actually is located by these maps. Where JWG has it located when I do street view...it comes up as 168 Tyler. There seems not to be a --6 Tyler on either map. Could someone help me out here?

On the county's property appraiser map it shows that property in another name. I will see if I can find the realtors site I found this morning from when they bought it in 08

OK I am confused as to where exactly 116 Tyler actually is located by these maps. Where JWG has it located when I do street view...it comes up as 168 Tyler. There seems not to be a 116 Tyler on either map. Could someone help me out here?

Google addresses for this area are usually way off , using the Putnam Co Gis map is accurate. http://www.putnam-fl.com/bocc/index.php?view=article&catid=51%3Ageographic-information-services&id=325%3Adocuments-and-forms&option=com_content&Itemid=67
JWG's marker is correct though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member