Hank Croslin Jr Talks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what happens when we have an overabundance of hinky people possibly involved in a crime! Too many possibilities...

In general, I'd agree. But in this case, suppose Ron called and Tommy answered the phone and Ron said he couldn't reach Misty and asked if Tommy had seen her and Tommy said no. Ron may have said 'okay, thanks' and hung up assuming that Misty must be at the MH and just mad and not answering the phone - end of story.

But suppose Tommy had some ulterior motive for going to the MH. He would probably not mention this conversation to family or to make some mild excuse for the phone call. Then he could have slipped out for a short time later and gone to the MH. We don't know what his motive was.

Sure but I was replying to a post saying that Ron hasn't chatted with Lisa about the case after Haleigh was gone.

I hate to say this, but there are some things Tim said that didn't check out. He gave the account of Teresa's call and when we finally heard the audio...it didn't say the things that Tim recounted. The same with Hank Sr's call...altho it was closer. Still...it makes me wonder if the things he reported Ronald or anyone else saying was not "off the top of his head" and taken out of context like the recorded phone messages. I like Tim, but I did notice things have been messed up with the way he reports them.

He calls Misty a liar, but then turns around and finds the red truck exactly like she said...sold to someone else after Haleigh went missing and it proved she did not lie about it. What else did Tim find that Misty was telling the truth about that he has failed to mention?

If Ron had called Tommy and asked Tommy to go check on Misty - like Tommy claims, why is there no mention of a call back to Ron to report his findings? Or why is there no mention of Ron calling Tommy back to find out what Tommy found when he went to "check on Misty"?

Seems like Tommy went to the home all on his own without Ron having asked him to do that. Otherwise, there would be more phone calls between Ron and Tommy - beyond the ONE phone call. LE hasn't reported more than that initial call, but they've had no problem reporting other phone calls (Ron calling Misty 20 times; Ron calling Tommy; etc).

I think Tommy saw an opportunity to go there, and took it. What his motives for going there were, IDK? It sure scares me though.

Not only has Tommy placed himself at the scene of the crime, but now his story is that he "hung around" waiting. Why is he saying that now? Why has he NEVER told his family that? Now that he is in police custody, is he fearful that someone spotted him in the area that evening and is in CYA mode?

Seems a rather conspicuous time to perpetrate this crime wouldn't you say... after having just been SENT there--or at the very least as everyone agrees--informed by Ron himself lol... :waitasec:

:parrot:

No fortunately the line just isn't all that blurry, and the right to "personal freedoms" leaves off and the law kicks in where children are put at risk. As I'm sure you know it's called child endangerment and child neglect, and while I'm not familiar w the statutes specific to FL generally include but aren't limited to such things as using or being under influence of drugs, in possession of drugs and/or unsafe or unlawful firearms in the home, inadequate or nonsupervision, having the child at any location where these hazards are present, domestic violence, leaving a child to fend and countless other potentially harmful situations which create substantial risk or show reckless disregard (many states now have enhanced sanctions or penalties eg when a child is endangered by a caregiver's impaired or unlicensed driving). Thank God it's just not that gray.

:parrot:

Kiki, our opinions differ sometimes with regards to Misty but I have to tell you that so many times I come back to your posts b/c they really make me think. One of the things that I simply can't let go is the fact that LE never drug tested any of these immediate family members. Everybody (my friends in LE) that are in a "knowing" position from my county (in NJ) agrees with me in the fact that they should have been tested, then requestioned. I've been asking over & over again why, with all the speculative talk, and people even specifically saying certain people did drugs, why wasn't a warrant obtained immediately to drug test these individuals? If any of them were coming off a "high", their statements would be off...their poly's would read incorrectly - especially if they felt something in the back of their minds but didn't know it to be a fact b/c they were wasted or out of it. Why? Doesn't it make you wonder? I just can't scratch that itch...so to speak.

:blowkiss:
Jersey

I hate to say this, but there are some things Tim said that didn't check out. He gave the account of Teresa's call and when we finally heard the audio...it didn't say the things that Tim recounted. The same with Hank Sr's call...altho it was closer. Still...it makes me wonder if the things he reported Ronald or anyone else saying was not "off the top of his head" and taken out of context like the recorded phone messages. I like Tim, but I did notice things have been messed up with the way he reports them.

He calls Misty a liar, but then turns around and finds the red truck exactly like she said...sold to someone else after Haleigh went missing and it proved she did not lie about it. What else did Tim find that Misty was telling the truth about that he has failed to mention?

She failed both Le and Tim M Poly's. That's proof enough for me.

Im going to have to agree with teh here, let me get this right, Ron called Misty and she didn't answer therefore he called Tommy to see if she was there and she wasn't. Correct so far. Okay since Misty didn't have a car it is presummed that she only would have gone to Tommy's and no one elses.

The only problem with this is that just because she's not at Tommy's doesn't mean she isn't somewhere else.
I do not believe that Ronald thought Misty would take the kids anywhere else besides Tommy's with no car. She didn't take the kids with her to party before. Yes...I think Ronald would "assume" she was at home with the children.

In general, I'd agree. But in this case, suppose Ron called and Tommy answered the phone and Ron said he couldn't reach Misty and asked if Tommy had seen her and Tommy said no. Ron may have said 'okay, thanks' and hung up assuming that Misty must be at the MH and just mad and not answering the phone - end of story.

But suppose Tommy had some ulterior motive for going to the MH. He would probably not mention this conversation to family or to make some mild excuse for the phone call. Then he could have slipped out for a short time later and gone to the MH. We don't know what his motive was.

Sure but I was replying to a post saying that Ron hasn't chatted with Lisa about the case after Haleigh was gone.
Okay, sorry Donjeta if I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying you were suprised Tommy hadn't chatted with Lisa & the rest of the family about Ron's phone call that night. My bad.

I do not believe that Ronald thought Misty would take the kids anywhere else besides Tommy's with no car. She didn't take the kids with her to party before. Yes...I think Ronald would "assume" she was at home with the children.

Well, if he thought she was at home with the children and everything was good...........why did he call her those 20 something times in an hour and a half. And we do not know if she ever took those kids to party or not.....none of us here know these people well enough to say what went on.

I think Tommy saw an opportunity to go there, and took it. What his motives for going there were, IDK? It sure scares me though.

Why was this "an opportunity"? He could have gone to Green Lane on any night, he didn't need "an opportunity". If Misty was there like she, Ron, TN and Ron's atty insist it was no more of an opportunity for anything nefarious than any other night that Ron was at work and Misty with the kids.

She failed both Le and Tim M Poly's. That's proof enough for me.
I didn't say she may not have lied about a few things. I just don't think she lied about everything. I believe she got locked into a story early of her "filling in the blanks" with things she thought they wanted to hear since they obviously were grilling her about her lack of memory that night. She had no attorney for the 30 plus hours of interrogations. This is where I think the lies come from and not the larger issue of her harming Haleigh.

I think highly of TM and think he's honest as the day is long. But I think he has a million facts in his head and, on occasion, I think that sometimes they may get a bit twisted. Happens to us all. Not a bad reflection on him. We have seen many mistatements from people on this case, LE, media, lawyers...

When has LE *ever* given out the results of their polys?

As far as I know, they don't...unless it's to help clear somebody's name. I don't believe it's been done in this case, officially, has it? I've heard mention of Ron being cleared, but that's about it. Then I searched for video of it and I can't find where the chief stated anyone passed their polys. I thought I read it in an article...maybe? Idk. I specifically remember them stating that noobody has been cleared...but that was in the beginning...then I read this about Ron. Anyone have any updates?

Well, if he thought she was at home with the children and everything was good...........why did he call her those 20 something times in an hour and a half. And we do not know if she ever took those kids to party or not.....none of us here know these people well enough to say what went on.
Have you ever been arguing with someone and they hung up on you then would not answer the phone? It is infuriating. Misty did it on purpose to further piss him off and get the "upper hand", imo. This is why he called her 20 times.

We know the kids were not with her for her binge weekend. There have not been ANY reports she ever took the kids with her to party without Ronald or even with Ronald. DCF would have investigated such reports, imo.

I don't think anyone thinks everything Misty says has to be false for anything she says to be false.

And Mark NeJames was there, too. He quit representing the Cummings after that.

And while Tim may have gotten the details wrong about what Teresa said, he got the spirit right.

As for the Hank message, when Ron's lawyer told us what Ron said, it sounded almost exactly like what Tim said.

So... my question is, how crazy would Tim have to be to have misheard all the things Ron said?

How many people are we willing to trash to paint Misty as an innocent? LE, Tim, Polys, our own ears for BS...

Just because she didn't take the kids with her to a party before doesn't mean that she couldn't have done so now if she was mad enough or desperate for a dose of illegal substance. It would cramp her style but kids can sleep in the car. (Or van. With blanket.)

Or she might decide to not take them to a party and go alone.

And there are other places to go to besides parties, like the ER or the morgue. Just because she wasn't at Tommy's doesn't mean that everything is fine.

As far as I know, they don't...unless it's to help clear somebody's name. I don't believe it's been done in this case, officially, has it? I've heard mention of Ron being cleared, but that's about it. Then I searched for video of it and I can't find where the chief stated anyone passed their polys. I thought I read it in an article...maybe? Idk. I specifically remember them stating that noobody has been cleared...but that was in the beginning...then I read this about Ron. Anyone have any updates?
They have reported a couple of times as recent as last weekend on Palatka Daily that Ronald and Crystal have been cleared by authorities.

I didn't say she may not have lied about a few things. I just don't think she lied about everything. I believe she got locked into a story early of her "filling in the blanks" with things she thought they wanted to hear since they obviously were grilling her about her lack of memory that night. She had no attorney for the 30 plus hours of interrogations. This is where I think the lies come from and not the larger issue of her harming Haleigh.

That's exactly what I think. Again, not that I wanted her pampered, but maybe if the police would have handled it just a little bit differently, maybe she'd have given more info by now...or something along those lines. Nobody knows the life somebody's had unless they've walked in their shoes. All I'm suggesting is the PCSO tactics weren't working with what they were initially doing, so why not try a different method? That's all...nothing less. It's a shame it's taken almost 8 months to get somewhere...but then again, we're not privy to their data. They could have piles & piles of info hidden from the public's eye. I do believe alot is going on behind the scenes...but I also believe things could have been handles differently.

They have reported a couple of times as recent as last weekend on Palatka Daily that Ronald and Crystal have been cleared by authorities.

Thank you SS...and I'm thinking it's bc they're names were smeared since the beginning. To omit them is a great deal. It helps to put the squeeze on the true culprits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back