Hank Croslin Jr Talks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Then why didn't Tommy place himself at the home 7 1/2 months ago if he had nothing to hide?!

People want so badly for Ronald to be involved in this that they will say anything to make him look bad. It is a fact he called Tommy. It is a fact he called Misty and didn't get an answer many times. Ronald has not disputed these things. He doesn't have any reason to lie about what he told Tommy.

The problem is...he was at work! It is a true statement. LE knows it is true. Ronald had NOTHING to do with Haleigh going missing, imo. I wish someone would call the Palatka Daily to find out where their information came from with reporting that authorities said they cleared Ronald so we can leave him out of this once and for all. People have tried all along to say Ronald was not at work and now we have proof that LE knows he was definitely there by his phone records etc.

Note that I didn't say Tommy had nothing to hide. I speculated that he may have had something hinky in mind or that he and Misty may have done something hide-worthy together.

We all know that he was at work but the thing is, people can be accomplices or the masterminds in crimes that happen while they are elsewhere, children get hurt due to negligence on the part of an absent parent, children get hurt now and die later..., so I'll still consider any hinky behavior that he exhibits, if you don't mind. The phone call story doesn't mean that he did anything to Haleigh but it's a bit weird.

My first thought would not be the mh burned to the ground or she rushed to ER with one of my children. My thought would be that Misty was ticked off at me and wasn't answering on purpose. If she was having an issue such as the mh burning or an ER visit...her brother would probably know since he was the closest to her with a vehicle.

Maybe he wanted to end the argument by saying he was sorry? Maybe he wanted to discuss it further? I do not find it the least bit unusual he kept trying to get through to her or for her to answer under the circumstances.

Wasn't he at work? How could he be on the phone all the time if he had a crane to operate?

My question was sincere in that I thought it was small so I was wondering where or from whom the 4,000 tips came. How could there be that many tips and the truth not come to light especially in such a small place. Am I making any sense with this question? tia

I agree with your wonder about the number of tips. Four thousand seems extraordinary to me also, now that I have a better grasp of the area. Of course, taking into account the media coverage and the amount of time Haleigh's been gone, maybe it's not so many. I don't know...

The truly staggering fact is that (as you mentioned) even with all these tips, we're seemingly no closer to figuring out what happened.

Ronald Cummings’ attorney said Tuesday that Cummings did not ask Croslin to check where she was and had been in touch with her during the evening.

Terry Shoemaker said Cummings simply called the Croslins just before 9 p.m. to ask if his girlfriend was there. Croslin was not asked to check on his sister in the call that lasted 20 to 30 seconds.

Shoemaker said the two had been in touch throughout the night.

“As far as he knows, they were home,” he said. “He had no reason to think they were not.”

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...asnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished BBM
...except he phoned someone else looking for them.

This issue here is really Tommy. We keep losing sight of that fact. HE places himself at the scene and has no alibi for the time he was supposedly waiting around.

We know due to what Maj. Bowling said that Ronald was at work during that time. While I do think it is important that Ronald says he did not ask him to check and Tommy claims he did...the burden lies on Tommy and not on Ronald at the moment.

We don't even know where crime scene is nor even the crime for that matter much less the exact time. AFAIK we've yet to see surveillance of RC from 3:20pm 2/9 thru 3:30am 2/10. We know only that even his attorney concedes he hasn't been cleared by LE and suffice to say not everyone here is as ready and willing to dismiss the possibility that there may be time for which he has yet to account--either prior to, or after leaving (or as has been stated ad infinitum by simply allowing for fallibility, of work hours alibi itself, which until at least nailed down by LE may not be viewed yet by all here as lock tight or iron clad).

Misty is 17 years old. That is something a teenager does when arguing. Shut off the phone. Not the most "mature" thing to do, granted, but it is something a 17 year old might do.

I don't think the first thought that would enter Ron's head is "OMG! She must have left the house because she isn't answering her phone!"

Once Ron confirmed with Tommy that she was not at his house (which was right around the corner), the logical conclusion was that she was home. She had no vehicle. Where was she going to go?

It has of course also been well established that there may have been a few other means by which MC could have left 202 that night.

I also think what people aren't getting here is that it leaves Tommy with no alibi for the time he was supposedly at the home and the time he "hung around" afterward. Oops. So what time did Lindsey say he got home?! Was she asleep and doesn't know?!

I would like nothing more than to hear from Lindsy... well ok a few things I'd maybe rather hear lol but that sure would help. :)

But the point of the quote was...if Ronald thought she was at home, why did he call Tommy's to see if she was there? The lawyer can't have it both ways. He said Ron called to see if Misty was at Tommy's house, the he later said as far as Ron knew she was at home...................conflicting statements no?

Yes according to his attorney then, RC is blowing up her phone while on the job... because he feels he left his children in responsible hands :confused:

:parrot:

My first thought would not be the mh burned to the ground or she rushed to ER with one of my children. My thought would be that Misty was ticked off at me and wasn't answering on purpose. If she was having an issue such as the mh burning or an ER visit...her brother would probably know since he was the closest to her with a vehicle.

Maybe he wanted to end the argument by saying he was sorry? Maybe he wanted to discuss it further? I do not find it the least bit unusual he kept trying to get through to her or for her to answer under the circumstances.

SS, you and I are definitely on the same page about this. I can see Ronald fuming about being 'shut down' by his girlfriend. IMO, he wanted to get the last word and was bound and determined there for a while to let her know it (by continuing to call her repeatedly).

Well, she has a phone. She can call any one of her suspicious friends to come pick her up. It's not like home and Tommy's place are the only two places she could get in.

I don't think Misty had any real friends, she knew Nay Nay of course. So I don't know who exactly she would call.

SS, you and I are definitely on the same page about this. I can see Ronald fuming about being 'shut down' by his girlfriend. IMO, he wanted to get the last word and was bound and determined there for a while to let her know it (by continuing to call her repeatedly).
I honestly do not see why people are making it a big deal. It really isn't. The big deal is Tommy and his alibi! Why didn't Tommy come out with this to LE from the beginning? Why didn't Tommy tell his mother or family about him being at the home that night? What did Tommy do that he has been hiding for 7 1/2 months?

(bbm) That's most unfortunate as communication between adults, any parents and their appointed caregivers is essential to responsible childcare. In the event of emergencies but especially overnight, when relying upon young caregivers. And frankly it's hard to imagine leaving young children in the hands of anyone who didn't appreciate the importance of this. JMO

ETA AZwriter I see we are thinking alike!! :eek:

If Haleigh ODed on the oxycontin then that could be why there is no crime scene. IDK about anyone else but all this is really starting to fit together.

I don't think Misty had any real friends, she knew Nay Nay of course. So I don't know who exactly she would call.

Well, Nay Nay then? WBG? Amber? She was with them the weekend before so not too much of a stretch? It doesn't have to be a real friend if all you want is a ride.

Who is the friend she left town with?

Gee...I think the caregiver could easily turn on the phone and make a call during an emergency. Oh wait...she did.

Well, Nay Nay then? WBG? Amber? She was with them the weekend before so not too much of a stretch? It doesn't have to be a real friend if all you want is a ride.

Who is the friend she left town with?

Amber hated Misty, so no and she always had to borrow Nay Nay's car. Nay Nay has an alibi that night, supposedly, she was with her babydaddy. Greg passed his LDT and he said he never saw Misty again after Sat. nite or Sunday AM, whichever time it was Misty went to her brothers..I forget when it was now..

Well, she has a phone. She can call any one of her suspicious friends to come pick her up. It's not like home and Tommy's place are the only two places she could get in.

Agree WBG, JO, the list goes on and who knows... have we ruled out MC may have been the one who borrowed the van(?) :confused:

Gee...I think the caregiver could easily turn on the phone and make a call during an emergency. Oh wait...she did.

This misses the point though. ANY parent is entitled, expects and needs to be able to check on the wellbeing of their own (even healthy) children, to provide any additional instructions, relay recommendations re medications eg, or convey further pertinent info... not to mention if the parent themselvesis detained, inordinately delayed or has an emergency. A caregiver who severs that communication could conceivably be severing a lifeline. And certainly isn't anyone mature enough to whom I could ever in good conscience entrust my own children!

It would have been a very long walk to Timmy's to get the van and return it that night.

OMG! I have called home and my husband didn't answer a few times. Did I think it made him a horrible "caregiver" of our children because he didn't get to the phone or we missed speaking to each other?! Or maybe we did have a disagreement. Did I automatically assume he was going to do something horrible to my children?! Did I chastise him and make sure I never left the kids in his care again because he did not want to answer my calls?! NO!! It is ridiculous to say my husband was a horrible person or a bad caregiver because he didn't answer my calls. Now...if it was someone I was paying to answer my calls such a REAL babysitter and not my SO/husband at the time...then yes...it would be an issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back