Hank Croslin Jr Talks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elle1919 wouldn't Tommy have known that Ron was working nights for over a month?
Yes, another point gone over yesterday.

I still think that night would have been even more dangerous to Tommy, knowing Ron is looking for Misty. (see earlier posts for details)

If we are to believe that Tommy placed himself at the MH before HaLeigh was abducted and LE is still looking at Misty it is indicating something I believe. Maybe the physical evidence suggests Tommy did not do it and Misty did. Why have they not been able to get past this bricked wall?

If we are to believe that Tommy placed himself at the MH before HaLeigh was abducted and LE is still looking at Misty it is indicating something I believe. Maybe the physical evidence suggests Tommy did not do it and Misty did. Why have they not been able to get past this bricked wall?
ITA. Physical evidence including the red truck...

If he called to see if Misty was there and she was not why not go check? It makes no sence that he would even call if he didn't want to know where she was at.

ummm Hello Tommy is Misty there?, No Ron she's not! Why even call if your not looking for him to go check. Makes sence to Call Tommy as he is closer then TN and AS

JMO

absolutely

Yes, another point gone over yesterday.

I still think that night would have been even more dangerous to Tommy, knowing Ron is looking for Misty. (see earlier posts for details)
I am sorry to be bringing up old material I was just responding to a few posts on the subject.:angel: See note in previous post: I have been following the subject but not participating.

ITA. Physical evidence including the red truck...
Red truck is in LE custody? PCSO comment that they did not have the smoking gun and are still wanting answers from Misty leads me to believe that Tommy is not a suspect at this time. I may be wrong.

IMO if Tommy wasnt a suspect his bond would of been lowered and not kept at 50,000. The bond is way to high for the crime when you compare it to others bond for the same exact crime.

Red truck is in LE custody? PCSO comment that they did not have the smoking gun and are still wanting answers from Misty leads me to believe that Tommy is not a suspect at this time. I may be wrong.

First we don't know if Tommy didn't call ron back. He could of. 2nd we don't know what time RC called Tommy we only have Tommy saying he went and checked around 10 pm, but we have Mr. Shoemaker that says

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR HALEIGH`S FATHER, RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, he`s kind of shocked that Misty`s brother went over there that evening. He said all along that he did call the house of Hank Jr. and asked him whether or not Misty was there. But he doesn`t -- he`s never said that he asked them to go look for her. He just asked if she was over there. And that was at about 9:00. So I think Hank Jr.`s timeline is a little off.

so between 8:30 and 9:00 pm Ron called Misty 20 times and no answer. So he calls her brother and he waits an hour he does have kids maybe he couldn't leave right away or maybe Shoemaker is off and it was 10 pm either way he said No one answered. Now we know he made 20 calls to misty that night but only two pings from his work, where were thoes other 18 pings from?

IIRC, yes. And I agree with you.

To clarify:

SHOEMAKER: Yes. He didn`t specifically call Hank Jr.`s cell phone. He called the house of Hank -- Hank Jr. and his family. And that was at.

GRACE: Did he talk to the brother?

SHOEMAKER: I don`t know who he spoke with. I know that when we were speaking with FDLE that a call came up and they questioned him about it and he said he called to ask if Misty was at their house at that time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/21/ng.01.html
It sounds like Ron's lawyer is equivocating. I see no way he would not know whether or not Ron talked to Tommy. But it can only be proved that Ron called the house phone, so he wants to create doubt. Why?

Busy he says he waited an hour after ron called? So Ron called at 8:45? 15 min. after Misty stopped answering Rons phone calls or turned off her phone? Know one else in the Croslin family knew or claims to not know anything about this and Tommy is sitting in Jail? Collaberation would be in Tommy's best intrest from these family members would you all not agree? So we have Tommy placing himself at the MH before HaLeighs abducted and he neither confirms that Misty was home or not. No one else has collaberated this call and request and actions by Tommy over 7 1/2 months and LE is still wanting Misty to tell the truth. Something is not adding up guys! Why would LE not have enough evidence to prove Tommy did anything to Haleigh at this point and are still seeking Misty.

I'm witcha on that one, texasmommy!

First we don't know if Tommy didn't call ron back. He could of. 2nd we don't know what time RC called Tommy we only have Tommy saying he went and checked around 10 pm, but we have Mr. Shoemaker that says

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR HALEIGH`S FATHER, RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, he`s kind of shocked that Misty`s brother went over there that evening. He said all along that he did call the house of Hank Jr. and asked him whether or not Misty was there. But he doesn`t -- he`s never said that he asked them to go look for her. He just asked if she was over there. And that was at about 9:00. So I think Hank Jr.`s timeline is a little off.

so between 8:30 and 9:00 pm Ron called Misty 20 times and no answer. So he calls her brother and he waits an hour he does have kids maybe he couldn't leave right away or maybe Shoemaker is off and it was 10 pm either way he said No one answered. Now we know he made 20 calls to misty that night but only two pings from his work, where were thoes other 18 pings from?

If Hank Jr.'s timeline is off and Hank Jr. went over to Misty's at closer to 9 p.m., Misty and the kids shouldn't have been asleep. She'd been fighting with Ron until 8:30 p.m.

I am sorry to be bringing up old material I was just responding to a few posts on the subject.:angel: See note in previous post: I have been following the subject but not participating.
It's ok! lol I just wanted to point it out rather than retype it all. My carpal tunnel is raging on me here. argh

I am sorry but this whole Tommy thing has my hinky meter going off more so now then before. First of all the bond, outrageous for the crime, second of all NOT TELLING YOUR WIFE that you went to the MH to "check" on Misty, now thats a red flag. Why would he not tell Lindsy, if it was such an innocent act why not let alone tell your wife, but not tell anyone else?
I truly think that he has something to do with Haleigh's abduction, he is placing himself at the crime scene and now after almost 8 months he states he was there and nobody answered the door, please! I honestly believe that PCSO thinks that he also had something to do with this, and they are just keeping close to the vest to see what will come next. Also why would he say "he's where he belongs" or something to that effect, why, why would you say that over gun charges, sorry buddy something is not right here :banghead:

That's a very good question!

You would think that Tommy would call RC back and if RC didnt hear back from Tommy he would of been calling Tommy if the reason for RC's call was to have Tommy check on Misty and the kids. No mentioned of any of those type calls and I think they would mention that if they had occurred. IMO Tommy is covering his own tail at the moment.

So you think that after the fight with Misty,
trying to reach her by calling her 20 times,
can't reach her,
he would call the closest brother,
ask if she was there,
if the answer is no,
say ok,
and that's it.

I am sorry, that does not make sense. We do not have any phone information, except the 20 calls. Tommy very well could have called RC back. I do think that RC did ask Tommy to go over and check on Misty and the kids. I think that when Tommy called RC back, he lied and told Rc that Misty and the kids were fine. Maybe he said when he knocked on the door, he woke up Misty. This put RC at ease and he was able to work the rest of his shift and not be in a hurry to get home at the end of the night.

To clarify:

GRACE: Did he talk to the brother?

SHOEMAKER: I don`t know who he spoke with. I know that when we were speaking with FDLE that a call came up and they questioned him about it and he said he called to ask if Misty was at their house at that time.

It sounds like Ron's lawyer is equivocating. I see no way he would not know whether or not Ron talked to Tommy. But it can only be proved that Ron called the house phone, so he wants to create doubt. Why?

I find it pretty hard to believe that FDLE didn't ask Ron who he talked with and what they said. But maybe Terry wasn't paying attention.

IMO if Tommy wasnt a suspect his bond would of been lowered and not kept at 50,000. The bond is way to high for the crime when you compare it to others bond for the same exact crime.
I've considered that and my thoughts are that the recent RO and the judge that issued it has alot to do with it along side the possibility that LE thought they could put alot of pressure on Tommy to rat out his sister. Did we find out realy anything that would prove Misty was not at home? What about Jr. statement and 7 1/2 months of nothing and nobody placing Misty outside the MH that night. The pond was drianed to empty and I did not see any cinder block or weights that would of been need to hold something under and at the bottom. The mention of clothing is interesting and we all speculated if that is what LE was looking for. I came accross this refrence to clothing that I find interesting.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/haleigh-cummings-case-party-girls-busted-ronald-cummings-bolo/
Snipped by me.
On Monday, Prevatt was charged with possession of cocaine and trying to smuggle contraband into a detention facility, records show. Her bond was set at $2008.00.
In our interview, she tells me she introduced Misty and Greg Page, aka White Boy Greg, and drove them around for two days. She also says Misty claimed Ronald had physically abused her when she told him she was pregnant, and that lead to her party girl revenge. Nay Nay says she doubts Misty was telling the truth.
She also says Amber Brooks borrowed her car recently, and got it stuck in the mud, reportedly running from a man with a machete. She says Misty still had clothes in her trunk from that lost weekend, but they have since been removed.

I've considered that and my thoughts are that the recent RO and the judge that issued it has alot to do with it along side the possibility that LE thought they could put alot of pressure on Tommy to rat out his sister. Did we find out realy anything that would prove Misty was not at home? What about Jr. statement and 7 1/2 months of nothing and nobody placing Misty outside the MH that night. The pond was drianed to empty and I did not see any cinder block or weights that would of been need to hold something under and at the bottom. The mention of clothing is interesting and we all speculated if that is what LE was looking for. I came accross this refrence to clothing that I find interesting. .

Snip. BBM. IMO if LE found an interesting cinderblock or something else smallish that was relevant for evidence they'd probably have bagged it pretty quietly and not let the news crews photograph it.

I am sorry but this whole Tommy thing has my hinky meter going off more so now then before. First of all the bond, outrageous for the crime, second of all NOT TELLING YOUR WIFE that you went to the MH to "check" on Misty, now thats a red flag. Why would he not tell Lindsy, if it was such an innocent act why not let alone tell your wife, but not tell anyone else?
I truly think that he has something to do with Haleigh's abduction, he is placing himself at the crime scene and now after almost 8 months he states he was there and nobody answered the door, please! I honestly believe that PCSO thinks that he also had something to do with this, and they are just keeping close to the vest to see what will come next. Also why would he say "he's where he belongs" or something to that effect, why, why would you say that over gun charges, sorry buddy something is not right here :banghead:

BBM.

I must have missed something. When did we find out Tommy did NOT tell Lindsey? And is there a linky?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back