Hank Croslin Jr Talks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe the argument has been confirmed.

Yes, if the argument was about her baby sitting someone else kids, then it's reasonable to assume it might have been Tommy's, thus why Ron would reasonably assume when she's not answering, she may very well have went to the persons house she wanted to baby sit for. If this is even true at all over what the argument was about. Has Ron or Misty confirmed themselves they had an argument, and what it was over? If not, then I'm not believing it.

Thats what doesnt make sense to me why none of his fingerprints on that front door. The bleach thing was all a rumor someone reported hearing on the 911 call but after many listened to it - it was discovered that is not what she said at all.

Where did you here his fingerprints were not on the front door? Did LE release this information?

I totally believe there was an argument but as to the minute info...can't say I know...doesn't lead to planning a wedding though...just bizarre IMO...

Well, she HAS in fact told several versions of the ways she and the kids slept and how she woke up. But I think there's more to it than just sleeping, things they did in the evening and maybe things that have happened while she should have been sleeping. What do her phone records show, for instance. LE said they have physical evidence that doesn't fit what they're told.[/QUOTE]

BBM-They can't have too much physical evidence, IMO, or they would have already arrested and charged Misty?

It's a possibility, and I doubt seriously LE would reveal that at this time or ever. Would they be required to tell the public? I am assuming they woul at least have to account where and whom it went to. But, I really don't know how all this works. Morally, they should have to tell the public, and all the details involved leading them to give it out, especially to someone like Tommy or a family member. We'll see. If LE isn't using the reward money as a tool to move this investigation forward, their in-subordinate if not down right not bright. Trying to say this without being a bash, but get the point across.

Now that I have reward money on the brain, why hasn't LE publically aired that as a tool to move this investigation? I haven't seen them use it ever. It should be a grand focus as locating Haleigh is the most important aspect of this case. Seems to me it would get heads turning and tongues wagging alot quicker than continually slandering Misty with generalized un-supported allegations. If I was one of the persons in charge of leading this investigation, I would be all over this money. Have it in a brief case, open it up for the cameras to transmit to the public as I gave pressers. Money talks, money motivates. "The love of money is the root of all evil".

What glares out at me, knowing all we do, seeing how and what kind of investigation that has been conducted, no one ever mentions the LDT's taken by these that are very close inside the investigation. Why have they not revealed themselves on tv what their results are. Parental abductions are statistically high outcomes in solving these types of cases. To be clear though, I'm not leaning towards any one of these mentioned as being involved. And probably one of the reasons I and the public aren't is because we have no results to consider in order to balance out and make reasonable educated decisions based on tools that help. I also think Mark Klaas is seeing the mistakes of this investigation as some of us are. It's becoming clearer everyday for me.

Agree. Thirty Five Thousand Dollars :woohoo: ain't pocket change. It could make the difference in a person/families lifestyle in raising it a couple of degrees. I'm pulled somewhat on my thoughts about Tommy or any family member receiving this reward money. The idea, "the guilty person profits off of the victims and their crimes is legitimate concern as we know the ramifications of a society learning to get free money in these ways is wrong. Just wrong.

But on the other side of this discussion about receiving the award money, I'm torn. If Tommy is guilty, confesses, then he's really not aided in solving and locating Haleigh because he did it. He's the criminal and should be punished. But we have his wife and children, Lindasy who will be left low and dry, a hardship she and children don't deserve or need. But, then now that we know Tommy has went to the home of ron, supposedly never revealed this to his wife, and I'm not going to lie, I'm having a hard time believing this part. That Lindsay didn't know after all this time. Or even if he didn't reveal, she must have seen some kind of flags pointing to it. This is a whole thread discussion within itself.
I thought I heard TN say (NG) that it was $70,000...and a reason to talk if someone knew anything.

That's exactly what I think. Again, not that I wanted her pampered, but maybe if the police would have handled it just a little bit differently, maybe she'd have given more info by now...or something along those lines. Nobody knows the life somebody's had unless they've walked in their shoes. All I'm suggesting is the PCSO tactics weren't working with what they were initially doing, so why not try a different method? That's all...nothing less. It's a shame it's taken almost 8 months to get somewhere...but then again, we're not privy to their data. They could have piles & piles of info hidden from the public's eye. I do believe alot is going on behind the scenes...but I also believe things could have been handles differently.

LE isn't responsible nor to blame for MC's lies hindering their investigation.

Thank you SS...and I'm thinking it's bc they're names were smeared since the beginning. To omit them is a great deal. It helps to put the squeeze on the true culprits.

They haven't been "cleared," this is being misreported and is untrue despite being frequently repeated here.

No one has been cleared except the A/C man. (if even him?) LE released a statement that Ron and Crystal were not considered suspects (and we know what little that's worth), and several media people who reported on that announcement changed the words "not considered a suspect" to "cleared"... and still do.

The only statement close to official about it since LE said they weren't suspects was Ron's lawyer saying two weeks ago when Misty had failed the polys, that Ron wasn't cleared, but was moved from top to bottom of the suspect list.

(snip, bbm) Thanks for "clearing" that up... lol :)

People want so badly for Ronald to be involved in this that they will say anything to make him look bad..

(snip, bbm) I don't believe that at all... and it certainly isn't true of my personally, I would take no enjoyment from learning he has played any role I can't bear to think he, or any parent, could be culpable on any level & pray he has no involvement whatsoever. Everyone is trying to get to the bottom of this mess. But whether or not he has any involvement the truth is, nobody needs to "make RC look bad," he does that by himself. And I would still have legitimate concerns about Jr remaining in (or Lord willing Haleigh returning to) that environment. I'm just praying the person/s responsible--whomever it is--will be held accountable.

It would have been a very long walk to Timmy's to get the van and return it that night.

As we all know, there seems to be some question as to exactly where the van may have been that night.

I wonder if LE dangled the carrot of the reward in front of Tommy's face? "Here you go, Tommy! You can have the reward money if you can come up with something to prove she wasn't home!" And Bam...he is all over that so he finally tells them what they want to hear and has been hiding all these months.

If that's his motivation, there's been a reward out for info since last spring.

:parrot:

The unanswered calls were before he called Tommys house - so it makes sense to me that he called Tommys and asked if Misty was at there at the Croslin home Tommy said no (think maybe possibility was for her to go there to babysit was what argument was about) RC figures yep phone turned off no big deal works the rest of his shift, stops picks up a few things and heads home. No a big deal IMO

(bbm) You know I'm starting to think like you busy, maybe no biggie argument at all... so then why the 10th, 15th... 19th, and 20th calls?:waitasec:

Yes, if the argument was about her baby sitting someone else kids, then it's reasonable to assume it might have been Tommy's, thus why Ron would reasonably assume when she's not answering, she may very well have went to the persons house she wanted to baby sit for. If this is even true at all over what the argument was about. Has Ron or Misty confirmed themselves they had an argument, and what it was over? If not, then I'm not believing it.

(bbm) I think you're on to something too kool, afterall we actually have only their words this was the reason and no way of knowing w certainty that an "argument" is the reason phone was turned off. :idea:

Yes you're correct busy of course it's been 'confirmed' alright--by RC and MC that is, and by any others to whom one or the other may have sought to give this impression. To be perfectly honest though, at this point I'm starting to question ALL of the events and explanations for that entire day and evening, beginning w the so-called argument itself.

While it's never been difficult imagining a volatile situation upon Misty's return (btw do you have source for your timeline for when Misty returns after her 3 day binge?) for all we know this purported argument itself could even have served as an excuse for Misty's cell being turned off :waitasec: for which there may be a more ominous explanation. I honestly couldn't rule it out... in this case, nothing surprises me anymore.

:parrot:

The timeline for Misty's return start with GP, NayNay, and Ambers video interviews on AH discuss dropping her off Sunday morning at her brothers and being questioned if she was going back to RC - then I believe around Sept 13 or so AH confirms that sources and I believe investigators state that Misty returned to the mobile home Sunday night.

Sorry, I must have missed it, what is the source for the fingerprints information? TIA.

ETA A person knocking on the door politely doesn't leave that many fingerprints anyway, do they?
There's no need to touch the door with the fingers if the only thing you do is knock and wait.

i wonder if Misty gave him keys to check on the kids and he knew she was gone and knew the kids were there and knew Ron was at work. He could have just let himself in, hence...no break in, he opened the back from the inside and propped it open so he could carry a sleeping Haliegh out the back door.

i wonder if Misty gave him keys to check on the kids and he knew she was gone and knew the kids were there and knew Ron was at work. He could have just let himself in, hence...no break in, he opened the back from the inside and propped it open so he could carry a sleeping Haliegh out the back door.

Agree, but that's Not Hanks testimony with what we've been given to work with. Definately need to keep this thought in the back of our minds to see if it comes out later, as we are learning everything we're told one minute, changes, gets disputed, and quiet frankly the main sources being used on this forum are Art Harris and those he's interviewed that's causing alot of the confusion and upset.

I think at this point, we need to hear all the players own words, then lock them into what they say, and believe that. Hearing even their statements seems to go through several hear says and by the time we get it, it's a cluster mess full of rumor, gossip and drama. Even have LE engaging in some of it, some of their actions legitimate police work, some not so much in my eyes.

Regarding the pond drained last weekend: Folks, remember this is Florida and there very likely could be alligators in and out of that pond. I don't even want to type, much less think about, this but it is quite possible if Haleigh's remains were placed in a pond that they could have been ingested by animals. Insert heartbreak icon here.

And I know this was discussed on the Caylee forum but gators ARE scavengers, they do not just go after live prey. They will even stash their prey (scavenged and live-killed) under a submerged log to consume later. SORRY AGAIN for having to type this.

Hopefully, LE recovered some evidence (if this is the right body of water) and I sure hope they had the proper filtration to catch small pieces of evidence, such as bone fragments, etc.

This makes me want to cry just thinking about this. Poor Haleigh, she never had a chance that night, whatever happened to her.

All JMOOC.
:sick:

Yes, yes yes, we are spoiled by LE updates in the Caylee Anthony case. But, there has been an arrest in that case and Florida's Sunshine law requires what's released to the legal teams has to be released to the public, quite a liberal law concerning case information. And don't we love that!
About the term "call around," it was not meant as plural. We only know so far that he did check with the Cummings residence. Ron could have called some of the nearby neighbors but there's no confirmation he did - so far.
And the 20 call to Misty? That's about one phone call every four and a half minutes while he was on the job.

(bold mine)

Gotcha, AZ.

BBM

Work has never taken precedence over a child for me...so don't know how to answer this truly...IDK what the fight was over...but I have never believed Misty...so another tough call--I believe that both Misty and Ron have not been forthcoming....I posted before--we have Ron crying that Haleigh was taken from "my" bed...then we have the toddler bed story where Ron explains the distance...then we have Tim Miller--whom I trust as he has a pretty good history--saying Ron said the beds were never made...too many inconsistencies....IT's time for HALEIGH now and not these games...IMO....

(bold mine)

Agreed - and they're not the only ones. Seems everyone's lying about something in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back