Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hank Sr appears to have a tattoo on his right arm. Can anyone make out what it is? A credible psychic reported seeing a tattoo on the abductor's arm.

Hank Sr.has an alibi... He was in the hospital...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/112409-More-trouble-follows-Croslins

<snip>
PALATKA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday arrested Hank Thomas Croslin, Sr., 41, of Satsuma, Fla. for doctor shopping. Croslin is the father of the woman with whom missing Haleigh Cummings was left before her disappearance.

<snip>
The investigation revealed that Croslin obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009. None of the prescribing doctors were aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

April or May does anyone remember the date he tried to say Ron was trying to kill him from pain meds?

The only connection is that early on in this investigation they were looking into all the drugs connected to the people who knew Haleigh.

I would be under the impression since nobody to my knowledge is working in that household except for maybe Lindsey this is how in part they are making ends meet....jmo

Considering they sell for $20 to $30 a pill on the streets, I think he can make a pretty good living and still have enough to feed his own addiction....

Timmy has one also:

timmycroslin.jpg

IMO...this one needs to be brought in again for questioning. I feel in time he will be. I believe all the Croslin's KNOW exactly what happened to this precious little girl.

Hank calling 911 3 times (IIRC) in one evening to report someone stole about 140 of his pills could of drawn some attention to his activities and gave LE a reason to investigate the situation a bit. IMO this is about more than Hank and his pill habit, hopefully LE will get some much needed info that will help bring Haleigh home.

That was funny that night, they threatened to arrest him if he called one more time.

Timmy has one also:

timmycroslin.jpg

Thank you for this picture of Tommy which exposes his tattoo to us. I figured since Hank Sr has tattoos on his body than his sons would too. Can someone see what it is? Psychic Christine Hamlett saw the shape of a devil or dragon and the color red and there is red in his tattoo.

I couldn’t see Joe Overstreet’s arms in his pictures so I don’t know if he has a tattoo. Christine Hamlett saw the letter J in her vision.

Thank you for this picture of Tommy which exposes his tattoo to us. I figured since Hank Sr has tattoos on his body than his sons would too. Can someone see what it is? Psychic Christine Hamlett saw the shape of a devil or dragon and the color red and there is red in his tattoo.

I couldn’t see Joe Overstreet’s arms in his pictures so I don’t know if he has a tattoo. Christine Hamlett saw the letter J in her vision.

I was told JIM the first day....months later I was told Jim's last name. This Jim is going to stumble upon her.....she is close to home.

Here is another shot of Hank where you can see the tat on his arm. Prob not much help, but it's the only other pic I had that showed his arm tat:

mapacroslin.jpg

You are an angel, thank you. Now we know Hank Sr has a tattoo on both upper arms and what appears to be a butterfly etched on his chest. I wonder if Tommy has tattoos on both arms or just his right. Hank Sr and Timmy have toned upper arms and rumor has it that HaLeigh's predator has toned arms.

You are an angel, thank you. Now we know Hank Sr has a tattoo on both upper arms and what appears to be a butterfly etched on his chest. I wonder if Tommy has tattoos on both arms or just his right. Hank Sr and Timmy have toned upper arms and rumor has it that HaLeigh's predator has toned arms.

the TONED ARMS.....
I told LE that in the very beginning.

Again............Hank Sr was in the hospital the night Haleigh disappeared.

His eyes bother me in the pix.
I knew she was little, but tiny is the word next to him!

What proof do we have that Hank Sr was really there. The Croslin family are liars so we need to see to believe.

All the players in this case including the Cummings clan are liars, so what can anyone believe in the stories.
Only LE will get to the truth, hopefully!! MOO

There is a rumor that the perp has toned arms? Oh, and I think the "butterfly" is praying hands.

I agree Teh..the Tattoo on Sr.'s chest is praying hands....

Hank Sr. was only in the wheelchair right after the car accident he was in. The accident was the weekend before Haleigh went missing.
In the 3rd picture in the pics that Atherella posted he is sitting in a wheelchair. I remember the video the still shot is from. Lisa and Hank are at 116 Tyler doing an interview about Joe O. Hank is in a wheelchir with his leg elevated-like he can't bend it. At Ron and Misty's wedding he is shown walking with her and IIRC he is using a crutch. In the wedding photos he is standing. He was in a wheelchair but it wasn't permanent.

BBM-I couldn't agree more!

Chelsea said she had Lindsy's van parked at her house the evening HaLeigh disappeared because her vehicle was damaged in an accident that sameday and was in for repairs.

Chelsea said she had Lindsy's van parked at her house the evening HaLeigh disappeared because her vehicle was damaged in an accident that sameday and was in for repairs.

I remember there being a question of how the scratch got on the van, but IDRC it being in for repairs. I know LE took the van for like a month to run tests on it.

Considering they sell for $20 to $30 a pill on the streets, I think he can make a pretty good living and still have enough to feed his own addiction....

And his childrens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cl30092
Back