Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doesn't the government keep track of controlled substances? Sheesh, my daughter has ADHD and takes Focalin, I tried to have them fill her prescription a little early because we were leaving for vacation and they nixed that because Focalin is a controlled substance.

Great point elle. There are controlls by the Feds. But, it's always the honest people, like you who get caught up in this first.
Controlled substance prescriptions have to have the doctor's DEA government drug number and a embossed stamp and for most parts are written for a single time to be filled. Usually a refill can't be called in, but rather you go to the doctor to get an entire new script and take it to the pharmacy.
However, when you doctor shop, go to different doctors in order to obtain a number of the same prescription, it takes awhile for the Feds to catch up on this practice. But, they do catch it. Just takes some time. Looks like Hank Sr's number was up.

He could have even went to the ER. I thought H.C. really did have injuries or a disability. Wonder if some in the family is taking or stealing his meds and he was forced to try and get more. Or maybe he's addicted from being in pain. He must have a problem or the doctors wouldn't be giving him Oxycontin.

Or Or this could be Hank Sr's home-based business and he's selling them. jmo

Your insurance wouldn't cover it because it was too early or the pharmacy wouldn't fill it?

My daughter's C Psychologist wrote the script but our pharmacy wouldn't fill it because when they checked the computer it came back as too early to be filled, I asked why and they told me that it was because it is a controlled substance and it had not been the entire 30 days since she last had one filled. My husband thought the insurance might be refusing it so he offered to pay for the medicine so she would have it while we were in New York, but the pharmacy said no to that to because it was a controlled substance. We ended up bringing the prescription with us and filling it in New York. Lol...my husband was so angry he looked like an addict that needed a fix, but I told him it was for the best in the end because the laws are what protected our children from having easy access to prescription drugs.

Or Or this could be Hank Sr's home-based business and he's selling them. jmo

Azwriter, if I was to see the Croslin's in a restaurant or something and they were all together, I think the last one that I would peg for an addict would be Hank Sr. He looks the most "normal" to me out of all of them. Probably means absolutely nothing but when you compare his outward appearance to that of his wife and children, there is quite a difference, in my opinion.

Using that logic perhaps the only way he could make a living by selling pills was if he didn't swallow all of his product. :waitasec: Or, have a family member steal them for their own consumption.

I think I said this somewhere, but this is the problem in FL: The regulation is not in place like it is elsewhere. There is legislation being discussed to change it, but so far, nope.

Azwriter, if I was to see the Croslin's in a restaurant or something and they were all together, I think the last one that I would peg for an addict would be Hank Sr. He looks the most "normal" to me out of all of them. Probably means absolutely nothing but when you compare his outward appearance to that of his wife and children, there is quite a difference, in my opinion.

Using that logic perhaps the only way he could make a living by selling pills was if he didn't swallow all of his product. :waitasec: Or, have a family member steal them for their own consumption.

elle, good points. Drugs is a big business in this country. The Croslins, all of them, seem to be deep into drugs - taking them and possibly dealing them. I've read through this entire thread and it makes me very sad. Someone mentioned how the younger childern would suffer from the adult Croslins behavior - family fights and in and out of jail. But the sad thing is that this is all the children know. This is how they view a family dynamics. That to me is very sad.
You're right, Hank does look the most healthiest of the clan, and that could be because he's more of a dealer than an abuser of prescription medications. I'm glad you pointed that out.
As far as seeing them all out in a restaurant, I hope it never happens to either of us. I don't think I could restrain myself from approaching them and asking questions. Once a reporter, always a reporter.
Happy Thanksgiving.

I think I said this somewhere, but this is the problem in FL: The regulation is not in place like it is elsewhere. There is legislation being discussed to change it, but so far, nope.

debs, it's not just Florida. The drug problem is pretty rough here in AZ too. We're just a few steps from the Mexican border.
Happy Thanksgiving!

elle, good points. Drugs is a big business in this country. The Croslins, all of them, seem to be deep into drugs - taking them and possibly dealing them. I've read through this entire thread and it makes me very sad. Someone mentioned how the younger childern would suffer from the adult Croslins behavior - family fights and in and out of jail. But the sad thing is that this is all the children know. This is how they view a family dynamics. That to me is very sad.
You're right, Hank does look the most healthiest of the clan, and that could be because he's more of a dealer than an abuser of prescription medications. I'm glad you pointed that out.
As far as seeing them all out in a restaurant, I hope it never happens to either of us. I don't think I could restrain myself from approaching them and asking questions. Once a reporter, always a reporter.
Happy Thanksgiving.

lol...I have to agree, I would probably invade their personal space if I saw any of them out, actually....lol maybe not, they seem to like their guns.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, I actually have to go and devil some eggs and frost some pumpkin bars before my daughter and husband get home from work, I have finally got looking busy down to an art! ; )

badme, looks like he's still in, unless my eyes are deceiving me.

I have a question for anyone familiar with the law/guidelines for LE obtaining a warrant for telephone records. Obviously LE has accessed Ron & Misty's phone records and very possibly Hank jr's following his admission to going to the mobile home after Ron called him that evening inquiring about Misty's whereabouts; Would or could the legal requirements be met in order to get a warrant for Hank Sr.'s phone records? IMO, no, they don't, but with that said, I'm no expert on the law.
The reason that I ask is because I think it could/would be substantial if the phone records showed calls between Hank Jr and/or Hank Sr. and a SO in the area; even more substantial (IMO) would be a SO who is on prescription pain meds. It would open up the possibility that, rather than $$, the payment was HaLeigh being brought to them (to avoid ankle monitor detection) and, as in Shaniya'a case, she could have been strangled or asphyxiated.

IF there is no connection between Hank Sr and/or Hank Jr & a SO with a pain med scrip than, IMO, it's Ron & Misty... JMHO -

badme, looks like he's still in, unless my eyes are deceiving me.

Yeah, it is probably just taking a bit of time to update the system. I have seen it before that a person's bond was posted and they didn't get out for a while...I was so hoping this time would be different. Ugh!

Well, like they say about those things in walls....where you see one, there are hundreds more. So if they confiscated 300 pills, gotta wonder where that other 2700 were........May he have a quiet Thanksgiving and truly count the blessings.

Is it wrong of me to not want any of these people to have a quiet Thanksgiving as long as Haleigh is still "out there" and nobody is spilling what they know?

I have a question for anyone familiar with the law/guidelines for LE obtaining a warrant for telephone records. Obviously LE has accessed Ron & Misty's phone records and very possibly Hank jr's following his admission to going to the mobile home after Ron called him that evening inquiring about Misty's whereabouts; Would or could the legal requirements be met in order to get a warrant for Hank Sr.'s phone records? IMO, no, they don't, but with that said, I'm no expert on the law.
The reason that I ask is because I think it could/would be substantial if the phone records showed calls between Hank Jr and/or Hank Sr. and a SO in the area; even more substantial (IMO) would be a SO who is on prescription pain meds. It would open up the possibility that, rather than $$, the payment was HaLeigh being brought to them (to avoid ankle monitor detection) and, as in Shaniya'a case, she could have been strangled or asphyxiated.

IF there is no connection between Hank Sr and/or Hank Jr & a SO with a pain med scrip than, IMO, it's Ron & Misty... JMHO -

IF Hank Sr has his own phone, where Tommy is not the primary payer (meaning that his dad has a phone on Tommy's family plan), then they would need a separate warrant for his records. However, if Tommy gave LE permission to look at his phone records, that would include the records of all phones on the bill. If Hank Sr uses only the house phone and Tommy is the primary payer (or Lindsy) they would have to give permission and Hank is just bum outta luck on that.

There is no way to get phone records for any trac phones any of them might have owned to connect them to anyone else, unless that someone is on a phone record already subpoenaed by LE and it comes up, and even then, tying a particular number to someone else is nearly impossible. Not all the way, but nearly.

Yeah, it is probably just taking a bit of time to update the system. I have seen it before that a person's bond was posted and they didn't get out for a while...I was so hoping this time would be different. Ugh!

So sorry badme!! I was looking in the wrong place. Just slap me. LOL I do see it's still hasn't updated on the main page yet.

Is it wrong of me to not want any of these people to have a quiet Thanksgiving as long as Haleigh is still "out there" and nobody is spilling what they know?

Well, if it's wrong, then we're both wrong because I feel the same way. I hope that any one who is involved in Haleigh's disappearance will have their holiday festivities dampened from this cloud of guilt hanging over their heads.

So sorry badme!! I was looking in the wrong place. Just slap me. LOL I do see it's still hasn't updated on the main page yet.
Noooooooo, don't be sorry. You're right. The bond was posted but they haven't technically released him yet. Maybe they're questioning him for 2938473874 hours first? :croc:

8:10. So Hank gets Turkey Day with the fam. Wonder what Thanksgiving is like on Tyler Lane?

hankbondsout.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slowloris
Back