Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did say they believe the body to be female, and Dashad was male, although dressed as female often.
I haven't heard anything on gender yet. That's a matter of a hip bone, usually.

They did say they believe the body to be female, and Dashad was male, although dressed as female often.

Could a male skeleton be identified easily and quickly from a female? I noticed that Dashad was last seen wearing dark grey sweatpants... could the color of the pants darkened a bit these last two years? If he and Hannah were both 5'11", that could be a likely mix up, though I am not sure about how easily it would be to recognize male from female if its just bones.

Hi "themom". I am checking in, and following the progress. All of this seems to make sense, even the speculation. The crew is far larger than necessary for a single homicide investigation. The area is perfectly suited to have been under the radar. I think that some of the other assessments of Longo's address support strong indications that this is the hoped for product of our search. And some nervousness that some other stuff might be learned...jmo
I'm glad you are here, and doing well. I can't imagine how strange your part of the woods is right now. I'm so sorry you are going through this as a community :(.
Thanks for checking in.[emoji5]

It says in the article that the crime scene is the 2.5 mile perimeter of the property IIRC.. Yes, that is the crime scene tape along the tree line...

7.85398163397 Square Miles search area according to my math..

Thanks for the refresher on Morgan. Do you mind stating again where it is you heard/read/etc. about the current remains being skeletonized and without hair? The interview I saw with the officer who discovered the remains did not include statements regarding this ??? If it wasn't you who brought this up, would you mind giving me the thread # to read, as I am confused about this. Thank you so much!

Agreed. Been trying all evening do the same thing and start focusing in on the 3193 address and any known or possible connections to it and Jesse.

As I noted in post #18 of this thread, 3193 was formerly the Mountainview Adult Assisted Living Center. They had their own FB page that was formed in June, 2010. We know that in 2012 JLM worked at Martha Jefferson Adult Assisted Living Center in Charlottesville, which is less than 30 mins away. There is every reason to suspect that he would have been aware of the 3193 location through his work if nothing else. It has been reported that he has family that lives less than 5 miles from there and he was reportedly very familiar with Old Lynchburg Rd, in which case it is likely that he would have noticed that the property was vacant. Throw in the possibility that he could have picked up or dropped off a resident there while driving his taxi, and we have many POSSIBLE connections. JMO, as always

Themom, do you remember the name of the only "like" before the other six came about? A female FB member is the one who is FB friends with a missing girl's mother.
No, I didn't know how to check that before you posted (amd can't seem to do it on mu phone, which is where I WS from 99.99% of the time). Sorry:(

Could a male skeleton be identified easily and quickly from a female? I noticed that Dashad was last seen wearing dark grey sweatpants... could the color of the pants darkened a bit these last two years? If he and Hannah were both 5'11", that could be a likely mix up, though I am not sure about how easily it would be to recognize male from female if its just bones.

When other bodies have been found in the past, it seemed to me that even in skeletal form, the gender was quickly IDed. I followed the Lauren Spierer thread for a while and many bodies were found and there would be a pause, until it was cleared that it was not Lauren. It was very fast when the corpse/skeleton was male.

I noticed that, too. So is that just the staging area? I think otto was right that there is LE activity there on the Walnut Creek Park entrance road AS WELL AS where HG's remains were found on Old Lynchburg road.

I know everyone wants to "put it to rest," but based on the photos that have been posted, it appears that LE is in both areas.

Yes, it does. But we can almost confirm that Hannah has been found as stated. The rub has been did Mr. Barefoot have his facts wrong? That doesn't seem to be so, IMO. Chief Longo said this investigation is complicated. To me that says it encompasses a large area, maybe way beyond the focus at the moment. That's my take and MOO.

Not detracting from Otto's posts but she lives in Canada and is looking at google maps. I'm more inclined to go with local reporting in this case.

GALS !!!

Sorry

This is why I have a secretary.

Pretty embarrassing if something like that made it to the Magistrate.

Hi "themom". I am checking in, and following the progress. All of this seems to make sense, even the speculation. The crew is far larger than necessary for a single homicide investigation. The area is perfectly suited to have been under the radar. I think that some of the other assessments of Longo's address support strong indications that this is the hoped for product of our search. And some nervousness that some other stuff might be learned...jmo

Welcome Back! Hope you're alright. Great to know you're here.

I actually was trying to post the same thought but it didn't go through. I felt a little tin-hattish for saying it so your post makes me feel better! It would be a coincidence on the one hand but on the other hand, we believe that there have been two serial killers in this area so I guess it is possible even if unlikely.

I don't think it's tin-hattish to be baffled by the fact that police and/or media are giving one location for the body, and photos tell a completely different story. Either police want people to have the wrong location so they can investigate without intrusion, or there are two body locations.

Found something interesting here. Look at these coords with Google maps, go to street view, and rotate toward the side of the road that the 31x3 house would be on (in other words, if you were coming FROM the direction of Plank Rd, look to your right). Do you see that?

This looks to me to be the spot where the Ammonett Branch would be closest to the road.

What do you wanna bet? This is a dump site. Sorry for terminology, but it's what he's thinking. All Imo.

Just wanted to add a little personal "behavior" to my last post. I've taught & practiced how to stay safe for so long, that people close to me often consider my behavior "paranoid". I'm usually the "biggest guy in the room", and typically carrying a firearm. In a restaurant, I want a seat where I have a clear view of all entrances/exits. I want my seat so as my back is to no one, and I can observe everything in front of me. When speaking, I stay "arms length", and assume an "interview stance". Strong leg (gun side) back, body bladed 45 degrees, hands in front of body between waist & neck high. Often using animated hands. To the average person, this doesn't really look "off", or strange. However, to people who are always around me, they pick up on these idiosyncrasies. Just thought I'd share.

I love reading your thoughts guys/gays.

Justice for Hannah !

GALS !!!

Sorry

This is why I have a secretary.

Pretty embarrassing if something like that made it to the Magistrate.

Professionals can determine the sex by the pelvic bones, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave