Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting this. JM could have driven up to the back of the house. It was dark so he could have been hidden from the street.

I have a feeling it wasn't the main house at all just because they have different addresses and the address that they keep mentioning is that of the cabin not the main house. If so, then the driveway there is kinda long and pretty secluded.

I have a feeling it wasn't the main house at all just because they have different addresses and the address that they keep mentioning is that of the cabin not the main house. If so, then the driveway there is kinda long and pretty secluded.

There are photos showing the yellow police tape around the trees behind the main house. I will look for it. It's been posted numerous times. Ugh so tired.

There are photos showing the yellow police tape around the trees behind the main house. I will look for it. It's been posted numerous times.

I saw that too, so I don't know. I just know that they do have different addresses as someone pointed out earlier.

Wow. So it was her case that brought Katie justice. Thanks, Soulmagent.

RIP Katie.

http://www.readthehook.com/86035/cover-little-girl-lost-remembering-katie-worsky-after-25-years

ETA: I know it has nothing to do with Hannah, but re-reading about Katie, the coincidences are uncanny. The man convicted of her murder is 6'5" and was a football player. He lived in Hessian Hills. Katie disappeared from Old Lynchburg Road. A psychic said her body was on a hillside near a shed in Albemarle County.
http://www.readthehook.com/86035/cover-little-girl-lost-remembering-katie-worsky-after-25-years
Hours after Katie's disappearance, they made some discoveries when, with Barker's permission, they searched his apartment in the Hessian Hills Apartments on Georgetown Road. They discovered wet, blood-stained men's clothing and towels between the mattress and box spring of Barker's bed and in a cooler. Barker, who was present for the search, appeared shocked at the discovery.

Did you know about the apartment thing?(now my socks are slipping)

The CNN report from earlier today, where Jean Casarez reports she spoke to neighbors near the very house he lived in with his mom, 'more of an adult. He wasn't a child. He lived there for about 6 to 8 yrs, until about 2008... but then suddenly they moved. (@2:50 secs in)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/hannah-grahams-remains-found/vi-BBahFPF

Around the time of his move, though I have know way of knowing that these are in any way linked to his perp's predations, there was a bone found down the James River in late July of '07 and Gracie MacCord disappeared in April of '08 from Spotslyvania, as area he'd shown interest in hiking, according to WSers who researched his facebook page.

07/28/07 Namus # 9512 - White Female Found - EPI: 3 years - age 18-99 - Richmond City, VA
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9512
"Richmond PD reported a bone found in the James River by a swimmer.
Bone found in about 5 feet of water and was determined to be an adult left femur.
Forensic Anthropology states it probably comes from an adult white female."

4/21/08 Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County, VA
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/maccord_gracie.html

Please help confirm if she is still missing?

Timeline post #10
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-MAPS-amp-TIMELINES-**NO-DISCUSSION**

Yeah, me too in another way. My neighbor was killed by a very wealthy and well known family member in the US. No charges.

Haunted the whole area for years.

I could tell stories that would sag your socks from my area growing up in OH, living in FL, lived in NY, live in AZ...Oh brief stay in Biloxi (10 weeks, AF).

Large family. None of us have been arrested.. well there's a long story about one brother who was mistakely arrested and that was cleared up asap. I've told it here before. It was a murder in OH. He hadn't know the woman in years since HS. Turned out a neighbor teen who had learning disabilities stabbed her over 20 some times. That all was found out within 3 days. Scary though when it's a family member.

Don't ask me about when I had our teen child disappear. It was horrible. Found and all is well. Years ago, 5 weeks of not knowing almost killed me though...glad times have changed and missing children are put on top priority.

I can't even imagine if any of my fears through the years would be this horrid as a parent. My prayers are surely with them.

My heart goes out to all involved here. It's good there's a suspect in custody, but it's not always good for the heart or soul, somedays.

jmo

He are a couple of links to the house when listed for sales for any of y'all that missed these. Photos of inside the house and out.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/3193-old-lynchburg-rd,-north-garden,-va_rb/

ETA: listed by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate. http://listhub.bhgrealestate.com/pages/RFGBHG/4262990/?channel=ushud Realtor listed on this site.
In both of these listings that were updated 07/14 say the cabin is NOW rented for 800 implying that it someone was paying rent....? Could this cabin have been JMs playhouse and under a different name and paid with money order or such? Yeah, I know it's far fetched but ya never know

So it seems the C'ville has two serial killers working simultaneously..........JM and RAT. Creepy. Bad enough when there is one, but two?

That house must have some bad karma in it now. Whoever owns it is going to have a heck of a time renting it if as rumored, one owner was killed and now this. Just plain creepy IMO.

The CNN report from earlier today, where Jean Casarez reports she spoke to neighbors near the very house he lived in with his mom, 'more of an adult. He wasn't a child. He lived there for about 6 to 8 yrs, until about 2008... but then suddenly they moved. (@2:50 secs in)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/hannah-grahams-remains-found/vi-BBahFPF

Around the time of his move, though I have know way of knowing that these are in any way linked to his perp's predations, there was a bone found down the James River in late July of '07 and Gracie MacCord disappeared in April of '08 from Spotslyvania, as area he'd shown interest in hiking, according to WSers who researched his facebook page.

07/28/07 Namus # 9512 - White Female Found - EPI: 3 years - age 18-99 - Richmond City, VA
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9512
Richmond PD reported a bone found in the James River by a swimmer.
Bone found in about 5 feet of water and was determined to be an adult left femur.
Forensic Anthropology states it probably comes from an adult white female.

4/21/08 Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County, VA http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...rd_gracie.html

Timeline post #10
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-MAPS-amp-TIMELINES-**NO-DISCUSSION**

I do not believe Gracie MacCord is still missing, her charleyproject page error 404 's and she is not on VSP's list. How do we confirm that?

But HOW did he know it was vacant?
Because he's a local and because that's the kind of location that serial offenders look for in their daily lives. They spend a lot of time simply thinking about rape and murder and how to get away with it. Consider Ted Bundy and his discussions about driving around Tacoma and nearby environs, and his various dump sites a bit to the north. Or Gary Ridgway and his considerable knowledge of the Seattle area and all the steep hillsides along quiet stretches of roads that he used over and over to secrete the bodies of his victims. Most of us drive through a lonely stretch of road without much thought, but a serial offender notes and catalogs all of the facets of isolation: "this stretch of road rises after a bend; that stand of trees blocks the other approach; no nearby houses can see this driveway. And I haven't seen a light on in that house in 3 months. This would be a perfect place..."

These satellite photos were most likely captured months ago... And, using the measuring tool on Google Earth, the unknown image you circled measures close to 13 feet in length..

I thought it looked almost like a treehouse. Could it be one of those hunting stands?

Why is it taking so long for confirmation. Are the remains missing all her flesh and her teeth.

Can't the bones give a DNA match

That occured to me too. :(

I do not believe Gracie MacCord is still missing, her charleyproject page error 404 's and she is not on VSP's list. How do we confirm that?

Uh. . .according to her Facebook page she is alive and well and married.

I'd think the bone marrow may still be there for testing if skin tissue and hair are gone. It can tell a lot.

I know it has probably been mentioned a quite few times already. I really think this guy has committed many multiple rapes and other murders and I hope LE finds out each one to help solve other cases.

We sometimes say that about a lot of cases but the history of this guy really seems to point to him being a serial rapist/killer. The way he was following her on the video was beyond creepy and you could just tell he had done this many times before. This guy is a true monster.

<BBM for Focus>

Ocean, since the house and cottage located on this property was vacant for much of the last four years, it would be logical to conclude that recidivist sexual predator; JM, had used this safe haven in the past for his evil, deviant, and heinous crimes against humanity, imo.. The first rule of public safety; 'plan for the worst and hope for the best'.. jmo

Phoebeb's, imo CSI investigators are going through the interiors of the structures<including attics & basement>, and searching the entire grounds of the property and beyond with a fine tooth comb.. Due to the recent leafs falling and blanketing the forest floor, inclement weather and rainfall, this could interfere and hamper a thorough search, imo..The creek/branch will also have to be searched downstream for possible evidence; clothes, remains, etc.. due to heavy rainfalls and flash flooding..imo

Imo, JM would have likely taken advantage of the structure/s; house and cottage, during the hours of darkness without fear of interruption from LE, neighbors, or others.. The structures would have provided shelter from rainy or frigid weather.. Imo, JM is a mixed offender and would have pre-planned the abduction/s, had an abduction kit in his vehicle, and the structure/s would have likely contained a kill kit which included clean up supplies, zip ties/ligatures, headlamp, etc., and possibly an area in one of the structures for temporarily securing his victim/s.. jmo

Never missunderestimate a psychopathic sexual predator/serialkiller, as is JM. JM had honed his skills for years and possibly over a decade, escalating his deviant behavior with each unsuspecting innocent victim taken.... Psychopaths are soulless and very creative, calculating, deflective, and manipulative.. They will fool even the most experienced homicide investigators...

"There is no one who knows me &#8211; or who has ever known me &#8211; who knows anything about me, really... They're going to tell you something that does not line up with anything I tell you because I'm two different people basically." Quote by AK serial killer Israel Keyes..

They seem to idolize each other, some of the biggest creeps seem to take on each others affectations, in their own way.

BBM: People sometimes confuse abandoned with vacant. On the other hand, the description might mean no one has lived in it or maintained it for years. Abandoned can mean "to cease from maintaining, practicing, or using". If JM used the area for dumping a body before, he might have checked for listings of properties for sale.

Or just may have watched the signs on the lawn as he drove past, then may have checked it out with a walk through the park behind it?

I apologize I didn't mean anyone here calling it that,I should have referenced this article-
http://wtvr.com/2014/10/20/land-where-remains-found-in-hannah-graham-search-like-horror-movie-set/

Thanks whiskers. Great info. Just so you don't repeat this if unnecessary for you. It's Laura French French, CBS6, with two neighbors.

Remember thinking the only way he could do this was in those hours between last call and sunrise and really know the place, like the back of his hand, really not only have a feel but have a feeling about the place, as was the case with Morgan Harrington's suspected perp (oh forgot, dna), this predator.

Why is it taking so long for confirmation. Are the remains missing all her flesh and her teeth.

Can't the bones give a DNA match

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

They can and sometimes things can take a while. Yet with the description in the reports of how the remains looked, I may truly be surprised to learn it is Hannah unless it's Hannah's remains as well as those of another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member