Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I said this exact thing in our living room last night. By all reports they found a skull . . . You would think an ID from dental records would be lot faster than this.

Yup, it would only take a couple of hours.

Can locals give information on whether there's any indication that searches are being done elsewhere? As in, searches in locations NOT in proximity to Old Lynchburg Rd. between Red Hill and Plank?

I definitely feel that they would have started searches up again if this isn't Hannah, even if they had to do it quietly, and with local LE only (Albemarle Co, VSP, and C'ville).

If they found someone else, then they still haven't found Hannah, and Longo made those parents a promise. Seriously, they'd be searching again, imo.

I haven't mentioned this and I don't want it to be taken literally but last week I spoke to a friend from another state and asked her what she had heard, (I like to hear what others take from reading or watching news) and she said she heard on the news that the remains were found in pristine condition. I never said a word other wise. I have no idea what was said but that is what she took away from what she heard. jmo idk

Interesting Elley Mae. A frustrating thing about living where this is happening is hearing all the rumors from people who "know someone in LE." Then they share what they hear, which doesn't at all jive with some of the news out there. My neighbor said something that he heard from his relative that is in LE and I was SO CONFUSED because what he said could NOT have been possible with what was reported. It is super frustrating and things like that are flying around all the time.

Can locals give information on whether there's any indication that searches are being done elsewhere? As in, searches in locations NOT in proximity to Old Lynchburg Rd. between Red Hill and Plank?

I definitely feel that they would have started searches up again if this isn't Hannah, even if they had to do it quietly, and with local LE only (Albemarle Co, VSP, and C'ville).

If they found someone else, then they still haven't found Hannah, and Longo made those parents a promise. Seriously, they'd be searching again, imo.

I don't know of any searches, but that isn't to say they aren't happening.

From photos, it appears Hannah had very nice teeth. If she had no fillings or special work, would a dental ID be more difficult?

Not that much more. The spacing and the size and other things can show a match. But some parents I know are refusing to get xrays for their kids. Those with no cavities or issues. So such kids could end up with no such dental records. That Hannah's teeth are so nice could mean braces, and lots of dental records.

I think we'll find out today that the body is definitely Hannah's.

Marking my spot. Grrrr. I hate being at work instead of here with y'all.

I thought I heard this morning that additional searches were taking place in the park and the adjacent property.

Marking my spot. Grrrr. I hate being at work instead of here with y'all.
Steve, quit your job. You'll find a new one once this case is solved! We need you HERE. [emoji5]

This is pretty much how I feel. I do think it's HG based on things I've stated in past posts, but I'm open to other possibilities if it takes a lot longer.

Is it possible the teeth weren't all there on the remains? I don't know how dental ID's work. I'm assuming they need teeth with certain characteristics to match, but several important teeth missing could certainly complicate matters.

If the teeth are not there, I do not think its Hannah, imo.

I thought I heard this morning that additional searches were taking place in the park and the adjacent property.

Perhaps, but I think those would all be part of the main search and not new searches. IMO

I am beginning to wonder if they'll announce a lot of things at once - Hannah's identification, and related charges being pressed against JM. Wham BAM!

The man is in a world of *****, a world that he created himself. I'm so sad for Hannah's family, and her poor mother, bless her heart, I just ache for her every time I've seen her on TV. She and John are having to feel things that no one should ever have to feel. I'd have to be medicated to my eyeballs to make it through that, I do believe.

If the teeth are not there, I do not think its Hannah, imo.

Why is that? Are teeth the last thing to fall apart? I'm not up on decomp at all.

I didn't mean the remains were someone without teeth, in case that's the way it came across. I meant in case they were punched out, removed by JM or animals, fallen out after death, etc.

Steve, quit your job. You'll find a new one once this case is solved! We need you HERE. [emoji5]
Sadly, as much as I would love to, after this one there will be another, and another...sigh

I don't know of any searches, but that isn't to say they aren't happening.

Agreed mirv22! However, I recall reading last week or the week before that LE was suspending all searches on Mon. & Tue. I assumed this is because they need to get their 'poop in a scoop' on those days from the prior searches the week before. Now that remains have been found, that has probably changed. They may keep further searches on the 'down low' to avoid media and spectators.

Do any locals know if Le is still at the search site today? TIA

Skull without teeth? I don't think so. But maybe no dental xrays? But I doubt that. It looks like we'll find out today whether the official ID is that the find is Hannah.

There still would have been hair right?

I'd still be shocked if it wasn't her but I'll admit that I'm less sure as the hours go by.

However, I guess it's possible it's not and JLM knows that which makes his lawyers statement about awaiting identification interesting.

So, what's the chance JLM has been completely honest with his lawyer?

The lawyer was a prosecutor who seemed very reluctant to prosecute according to letters to editor, reviews of cases, and other examinations of his record that came out in the published newspapers when James Camblos decided to run for office.

Perhaps being a defense attorney is what he really wanted to be all along. (JMO)

If additional searches are being done in the area it's obviously not with amateur volunteers. With fewer searchers it'll take a while to cover a lot of ground and the immediate area will get priority. I tend to doubt they're searching the park at this time.

Why is that? Are teeth the last thing to fall apart? I'm not up on decomp at all.

I didn't mean the remains were someone without teeth, in case that's the way it came across. I meant in case they were punched out, removed by JM or animals, fallen out after death, etc.

Its only been five weeks, imo if she went missing down south in the summer then maybe but I just hope and pray it is her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove