Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully the rain stopped here in Cville this morning. Sunshine since then mainly thankfully.

I think they just mean they have closed it off at that intersection (as well as the Plank intersection) of Old Lynchburg. I haven't seen anything about search activity or potential crime scenes along Red Hill.

They already had the intersection there shut down. There is a picture of it on this thread #2 . They still had the road shut down according to yesterdays media releases,

Knowing where the remains were found, LE probably now have a much clearer picture of the roite he most likely would have taken after leaving the mall area. A local reported that there ia a gas station/convenience store on OL Rd near where remains wete found, though I cant confirm that. If there is, it is very possible the orange car was picked up on cam that night.I sure hope LE checks all along that road for evidence that may have been tossed from the car. I think her iPhone may have ended up on the roadsidr. Now I am back to work. See yall tonight and hopefully we will have confirmation of ID by then. JMO

There are two convenience stores on the way out of town on 5th Street, which turns into Old Lynchburg Rd. An Exxon on the east side and a Sunoco on the West side. Exxon is closer to and more level with the road though. Both of these are about 2 miles from the downtown mall (Tempo area) and 10 miles from 3193.

Perhaps they got a cell ping from HG's phone, or even JM's--two miles from where her remains were found. JMO

Red Hill rd intersection is 2 miles from 3193...so perhaps this is was ksj3 was referring to earlier. Interesting. I may have to take a drive that way to see what's up.

Thankfully the rain stopped here in Cville this morning. Sunshine since then mainly thankfully.

I think they just mean they have closed it off at that intersection (as well as the Plank intersection) of Old Lynchburg. I haven't seen anything about search activity or potential crime scenes along Red Hill.

One of the twitter feeds posted on this thread actually said Red Hill Road is being searched. IMO

They already had the intersection there shut down. There is a picture of it on this thread #2 . They still had the road shut down according to yesterdays media releases,

Yes, I was aware it was still shut down, but Red Hill was still completely accessible. From what ksj3 was saying, it seemed like they were shutting down an additional area of Red Hill Road. Is that indeed the case then?

Yes, JM had nearly a week to go back to this area and Old Lynchburg Road before running away to TX. Several days to visit the scene. It's too bad none of the houses have outdoor cameras or any sort of hunting/animal cams. Perhaps they do.

One of the twitter feeds posted on this thread actually said Red Hill Road is being searched. IMO

Ok Great, thank you! That was what I was unaware of. I've been actually doing work for the last little while!!!! SHOCKER! Eeesh.

Yes, I was aware it was still shut down, but Red Hill was still completely accessible. From what ksj3 was saying, it seemed like they were shutting down an additional area of Red Hill Road. Is that indeed the case then?

They're searching Red Hill and roads leading to where the remains were found. Here's the quote about a closure: "JUST IN: police at Old Lynchburg Rd. crime scene tell @HenryGraff they've been told area will be closed through Fri."
https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/524952882257600513

ETA: https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/524955099584806912 - MORE: @HenryGraff picture of Stafford crews searching on Red Hill Road.

Remember where the remains were found might not be the actual spot where the murder occurred. They could have been moved. It was almost a week until JM became a actual suspect?

This would make sense in what I think LE might know because they seem to think it could have been a dumping ground, which leads me to believe they don't think this is where the murder occurred, that or they really do have multiple bones from obvious other bodies.

Remember where the remains were found might not be the actual spot where the murder occurred. They could have been moved. It was almost a week until JM became a actual suspect?

Didn't we read that JM missed a ball practice the next morning? Plus Hannah wasn't reported missing for another day. Speculating he could have spent the day in the woods, leaving the next night by dark. Perhaps cleaning up in a stream.

So terribly sad. .

They're searching Red Hill and roads leading to where the remains were found. Here's the quote about a closure: "JUST IN: police at Old Lynchburg Rd. crime scene tell @HenryGraff they've been told area will be closed through Fri."
https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/524952882257600513

ETA: https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/524955099584806912 - MORE: @HenryGraff picture of Stafford crews searching on Red Hill Road.

Why look at that...yes indeedy that is Red Hill. I know exactly where that is. It is about a third of a mile from the intersection, going east on Red Hill. I wonder if they are searching all along Red Hill? And did they CLOSE Red Hill down today in order to do this search?

Yes, JM had nearly a week to go back to this area and Old Lynchburg Road before running away to TX. Several days to visit the scene. It's too bad none of the houses have outdoor cameras or any sort of hunting/animal cams. Perhaps they do.

Where do the black vultures roost? Any local ornithologists? Bird watchers?

These pictures break my heart for some reason... So many dedicated people working so hard to figure out what happened. While he sits in jail not helping. So much work and so many hours these human beings put in all to try to help victims, families, and society... All to try to protect others and keep society safe from monstrous acts of violence. Bless them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove