Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone recall exactly where remains were found? Off Old Lynchburg Road, but I thought Longo said "abandoned farm"?

Chief Longo announcing that very little info will be released at this time - maybe more in the future. 35 days ago Hannah Graham disappeared. Sometime before noon today an abandoned property was searched when they discovered what appeared to be human remains. Shortly thereafter, Moonie made the call to the Grahams that a body had been found. They are human remains, and forensic tests need to be conducted, but the info has been shared with the Grahams. Longo states that it is a complicated investigation and asks for patience and respect from media.

http://www.wdbj7.com/video/livestreaming

Attachments

• HannahGrahamMap.jpg
    HannahGrahamMap.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 251
  • HannahGrahamMap2.jpg
    HannahGrahamMap2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 250
Without words ..

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

But we heard the news conference just like Jean C did. I didn't hear that the body was found inside an abandoned structure, did anyone else? I heard abandoned property, so I pictured the body buried shallowly on the property, not inside the house necessarily. Anyone else?

I don't know where Jean Casarez got her information, but that's what she said - "abandoned structure"

I saw it being said on HLN, earlier, that during the search for M. Harringtons killer, when they put out the picture, people at his taxi job where kidding him about looking like the suspect. So it must have at least crossed their minds.

The same coworkers at the taxi cab service said that they contacted investigators/detectives twice concerning JM's resemblance to the sketch and his unusual behavior, if my memory is correct.. jmo

But we heard the news conference just like Jean C did. I didn't hear that the body was found inside an abandoned structure, did anyone else? I heard abandoned property, so I pictured the body buried shallowly on the property, not inside the house necessarily. Anyone else?

Chief Longo said "abandoned property".

I thought he said abandoned structured and imagined her body inside some measure of a dilapidated house or shed. On the floor is how I imagined her.

I don't know where Jean Casarez got her information, but that's what she said - "abandoned structure"

CNN always makes stuff up. They like to sensationalize crime and, what better way than to embellish.

I am searching for an official transcript. Hard to remember details getting caught up in moment. I heard "abandoned farm" lol

And I hope if she was mistaken, CNN issues a retraction immediately.

I saw it being said on HLN, earlier, that during the search for M. Harringtons killer, when they put out the picture, people at his taxi job where kidding him about looking like the suspect. So it must have at least crossed their minds.

Yeh, but "the guy was so nice"... no one thought is was really him.. but I'll bet you some smart taxit driver that drove with him and saw his reaction called LE. But they didn't have enough evidence to arrest him.

That's what I heard Jean say as well.

Jean said structure. Longo only said property. Either she misspoke and will now have started rumors, or she has inside information.

heavily wooded areas. several structures/cabins isolated among dense trees
what I see in google maps

jmo

If they were at all serious or concerned, then why not call the FBI tip line. There was a substantial reward for more information; at least $50,000

I remember reading an article and one of his coworkers said they "joked" about how Jesse resembled the composite sketch -using the exact words "he was a spitting image". I realize hindsight is 20/20, but darn it I wish he would have been looked at more closely after Morgan's body was found, and I can imagine his coworkers wish this also. People - always trust your gut. ALWAYS. I know we all want to think good of one another, but if you have valid suspicions don't dismiss them.

Longo definitely said "property". I was shocked when she came on talking about a structure. I figured she was embellishing. It happens way too much. This is where the waters get muddied.

I am not surprised Hannah was found in this area.He is all too familiar with North Garden and Red Hill.I am so glad she has been found,now JM can get what has been coming to him for a long time.Hannah's parents can now put their little girl to rest.This is a very sad day for many and I can't even imagine how the searcher's that found her are feeling right now.Praying for everyone involved in the search and Hannah's family.Hannah has come home.I also pray for the Harrington family,I am sure they are
reliving that day when Morgan was found not too far away.

Many thoughts and prayers to Hannah's family and friends. RIP Hannah.
Such sad news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member