Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's horrible Hannah has been found but it's also a blessing, I guess.

I'm torn and finding her body bothers me. Especially with the posts saying no hair etc...torn. Bleach can eat away hair but it would have to be a lot to remove hair? gah...

RIP. Hannah, I have a Hannah of my own.

Hannah Graham, May you rest in peace and the guilty feel that heavy arm of justice I so much adore when handed down. Speed that process up for criminal trials, I'm tired of protecting criminals rights. Get with it lawyers and do something to earn your wages. jmo My thoughts are with her parents right now. Everyone is here for you.

Color safe bleach could have been used. Also if you immediately wash bleach off sometimes if it isn't super concentrated it can sometimes not actually discolor the pants. The pants she is wearing were more than likely a spandex/rayon or polyester which can be bleach resistant. I took maaannnnny textiles classes. I also work around bleach and I have sadly ruined many pairs of jeans with bleach however, the more spandex in the jeans, the less damage the bleach does to the fibers.

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher...says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

ALBEMARLE COUNTY, Va. — The Chesterfield Sheriff’s Department sergeant who discovered human remains while searching for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham said he believed God wanted them to find what they found. In an exclusive interview with Melissa Hipolit, Sgt. Dale Terry said his five-person team had finished their search mission near Walnut Creek Park around noon Saturday when something came over him to check nearby properties.

“I don’t know how else to explain it,” he said. “Something inside me just told me to continue to look.”

It was behind a vacant home, in a dried-up creek bed, Terry said he found a skull and bones, along with a pair of tight, dark-colored pants.

More at link...

also he said at that link (hope this has been posted in media for later)

This five person team had just volunteered on Thursday! Interesting that she was found in a "dried-up creek bed"....as it rained folks have said the day before, so wonder if this helped with the flooding of the "dry bed"?

no hair, no flesh whatsoever, just completely bones.....

if JM used bleach, could there be a way to detect bleach in the creek bed?

My thoughts exactly. I'm a little surprised at the interview after Longo's warning that few details would be released.

MOO

That interview wouldn't possibly be another LE "tactic" would it...? Please?

you would think that the searchers would have been told not to speak out, after the discovery was made if it were so critical that no info would be released... maybe LE kind of approved it by omission. like they didn't tell them not to do anything... maybe this was a way for the info to get out there without LE having to be held responsible for every detail

Sounds reasonable.

hmmm when I click to street view on mine, it says June 2009 I don't think it'd be october just because the leaves would not be this lush green the leaves are usually gorgeous fall colors around this time of year in the blue ridge.

Ksj3 was responding to someone suggesting JM used bleach to destroy evidence on the pants.

I know . I am having computer glitch issues .

All reports are saying dark colored pants that my pc will let me view or hear.

Can someone post a screen shot of the car? I cant see that either because of the glitches.

I don't think he's organized, but I do think he thought he was bulletproof. I strongly suspect more victims than we know.

It's possible he returned to the site. That may also be why he stayed tight to the road, relatively speaking.

Am I right that if he took Old Lynchburg Rd the whole way, he drove right by the Police Station?

As much as I hate to mention it, the structure was abandoned yes?

I wonder if it could have been rats.

The house that was earlier linked via a Trulia website mentioned that it had an unfinished basement. It's all too fresh tonight and I'm trying not to "go there" if you KWIM.

I keep asking myself this same question. Not saying he should have been raping women AT ALL, but why didn't he rape them, and leave them somewhere - ALIVE???? What makes a person so incredibly devoid of a soul that they can want to destroy another human, and in such a brutal way? It is unimaginable.

He tried that in College.

Chances are there are others that didn't report too..

MOO

hmmm when I click to street view on mine, it says June 2009 I don't think it'd be october just because the leaves would not be this lush green the leaves are usually gorgeous fall colors around this time of year in the blue ridge.

I'm definitely getting a 10/20/13 date on my Google Earth view- when the orange car appears. I've figured out that I can move this little arrow around and get historical data points for the photos. I can pull up a 12/30/09 picture (it looks colder and more wintery), but I can't get a June '09 pic. Strange. I have very little experience with Google Earth, so someone else will have to help me out I guess!

you would think that the searchers would have been told not to speak out, after the discovery was made if it were so critical that no info would be released... maybe LE kind of approved it by omission. like they didn't tell them not to do anything... maybe this was a way for the info to get out there without LE having to be held responsible for every detail

Just not sure if I believe this interview...Not sure I believe anything in this case that doesn't come from Police Chief himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee