Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO I think that JM was pretty drunk by the time he ran off with HG. I also think that he may be a serial killer, but that he is an opportunist......this time a drunk one...........His MO seems to be offering a ride to someone he pegs as in need of one, in a friendly manner. He must not have had to work in the morning. (guess he missed football practice tho?) His big mistake was going BACK into Tempo, I think. Otherwise he could have just guided HG to his car and disappeared. Maybe he needed to taint her beer first, though, as she was not falling-down drunk when he first approached her..........JMO

I SO agree with this. I think he was addled with drink or whatever, though I don't think he needed any of that to do what he did. But it was awfully stupid being so high profile with someone that you are going make disappear. Of course he was going to questioned.

I'm also suspicious as how Hannah went from walking and running just fine to slumping and needing support in such a short period of time.

Thank you, Emaa, for posting the transcript of the Graham's statement. I didn't have the heart to watch it myself.

PS Hi, Websleuths, I've been reading awhile and joined recently, but this is my first post!

Welcome, Lulaylulay!! Glad you're here. The video of the Grahams thanking all who have been helping look for Hannah and pleading for information was gut wrenching to watch. Now their faces filled with sorrow and pain are stuck in my mind. They are in a living nightmare.

He does have a FB friend who is a farm hand at a farm near the Shenandoah National Park so he could know that area really well.

I wonder if LE has spoken to the farm hand, please consider calling. They may have talked about other locations, innocently, like where have you been.

If he killed some of the other people such as the women by Newport News, this does not fit my theory.

Hubby and I took a walk through some trails by our house. He grew up about 30 miles away, but he knew the trails by our house because he would do horseback riding by here.

He also knows the area around the fields where he grew up.

I wonder if JLM worked on the farm where Morgan was found as a kid?

I wonder if there are some childhood friends that could tell LE where they hung around as kids?

I wonder if there are some childhood friends that could tell LE where they hung around as kids?

Agree this would be incredibly helpful, and I strongly believe LE has been on this already.

I'm interested in how intoxicated or drunk HG was, at various points in the timeline. By the time she reached the pedestrian mall, around 1:08, she had been running and walking and wandering around for a long time. Nearly an hour and 20 minutes had passed since she had left the party at the Camden Plaza Apartments, right?

But I recall reading somewhere that the man on the pedestrian-mall video who ducked into the doorway to watch HG walk past claimed he was concerned about HG because she looked to be "in physical distress." So . . . she was, what? Walking or moving in a drunken or intoxicated manner? (Her walking stance does look slightly odd, in the video, kind of pitched forward, with arms hanging. Tho that could be just habitual.) Or did he mean she was looking sweaty and upset?

Does an hour and 20 minutes after the last possible drink seem like a long time to maintain that level of intoxication?

Then, after leaving Tempo, she is reported to have been so intoxicated she could barely stand up. So did the suspect drug her? Or had she perhaps taken something, while partying, which would account for her level of ongoing intoxication and disorientation, an hour and a half and more after leaving her friends at Camden Plaza Apartments?

And if she was so intoxicated/incapacitated that she could barely stand up, when she left Tempo with the suspect, how would she have been able to text her friends that message about being "lost"? (That text is on the timelines as being at 1:20 am, right?)

PS: Sorry, I guess I should have posted this in a different thread.

I'm interested in how intoxicated or drunk HG was, at various points in the timeline. By the time she reached the pedestrian mall, around 1:08, she had been running and walking and wandering around for a long time. Nearly an hour and 20 minutes had passed since she had left the party at the Camben Plaza Apartments.

But I recall reading somewhere that the man on the pedestrian-mall video who ducked into the doorway to watch HG walk past claimed he was concerned about HG because she looked to be "in physical distress." So . . . she was, what? Walking or moving in a drunken or intoxicated manner? Or looking sweaty and disoriented? Is an hour and 20 minutes after the last possible drink seem like a long time to maintain that level of intoxication?

Then, after leaving Tempo, she is reported to have been so intoxicated she could barely stand up. So did he drug her? Had she perhaps taken something, while partying, which would account for her level of ongoing intoxication and disorientation, an hour and a half and more after leaving her friends at Camden Plaza Apartments?

And if she was so intoxicated/incapacitated that she could barely stand up, when she left Tempo with the suspect, how would we have been able to text her friends that message about being "lost"? (Which is on the timelines as being around 1:20, right?)

BBM. That is a very good question.

No reports from the bow hunters today of any important clues also the scanner has been very quiet so no breaking news from LE. It must be about dark 630pmEST. I hope everyone has more luck tomorrow.

When my friends are drunk even their texts seem to be messed up..

just an opinion and you know the saying on that . . .

But Even a proficient texter can have difficulty doing so when wasted. I agree I find it odd her text was not total gibberish if she was as messed up as it seems she may have been by some accounts.

Reading this article today reminded me of something @ILOKAL mentioned in a closed thread on the arrest in HG's case.

“You're looking for the bread crumbs, for the pieces of the puzzle. So you're looking for the cell phone, the shoes. Anything that will lead us and point us in Hannah's direction,” said Berry.

BBM. So does this mean that they know her shoes were removed and not among other items they were recovered? It's unpleasant to think of ways they would know that or reasons why someone else would remove her shoes and not keep them but did have other items of hers from that night that they kept.

If Morgan Harrington had a shirt turn up later then it makes sense that jm holds onto items at least for a while or hides them for later use.. That takes practice imo.. But with le being onto him so quickly I think he dumped any items he may have had.. Why can't nsa be used for something useful like missing persons?

I spent yesterday hiking around the Ivy Creek Natural area which is built on land originally owned by the Carr family. Looking on trails around the edge and especially off trails near the edges of the park.

I also kayaked up Ivy Creek from the reservoir as far as this point 38.09278,-78.506103 but really ddin't see anything interesting for the search.

When I was out driving arround near black cat rd, I saw a dump truck with Carr excavating on the side of it ,but I cannot find a listing.

Has anyone discussed the possibility that JM put her in a dumpster? Virginia has a ton of landfills and it's completely possible that she is in one of them. It'd be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I hope this isn't the case. I recently saw an article or discussion about this, let me see if I can find...

I'm interested in how intoxicated or drunk HG was, at various points in the timeline. By the time she reached the pedestrian mall, around 1:08, she had been running and walking and wandering around for a long time. Nearly an hour and 20 minutes had passed since she had left the party at the Camden Plaza Apartments, right?

But I recall reading somewhere that the man on the pedestrian-mall video who ducked into the doorway to watch HG walk past claimed he was concerned about HG because she looked to be "in physical distress." So . . . she was, what? Walking or moving in a drunken or intoxicated manner? (Her walking stance does look slightly odd, in the video, kind of pitched forward, with arms hanging. Tho that could be just habitual.) Or did he mean she was looking sweaty and upset?

Does an hour and 20 minutes after the last possible drink seem like a long time to maintain that level of intoxication?

Then, after leaving Tempo, she is reported to have been so intoxicated she could barely stand up. So did the suspect drug her? Or had she perhaps taken something, while partying, which would account for her level of ongoing intoxication and disorientation, an hour and a half and more after leaving her friends at Camden Plaza Apartments?

And if she was so intoxicated/incapacitated that she could barely stand up, when she left Tempo with the suspect, how would she have been able to text her friends that message about being "lost"? (That text is on the timelines as being at 1:20 am, right?)

PS: Sorry, I guess I should have posted this in a different thread.

Since LE publically stated that Hannah was probably "heavily intoxicated" after speaking with friends who were at that party she left, I think it's pretty safe to say that her condition was such. When she was in the mall, my guess is that she was a combination of confused, lost, upset, tired and still drunk. Brisk walking would mitigate some effects of alcohol, but we really have knjow idea what substances she might have ingested.

It does make me suspicious that she was so incapacitated when she left the Tempo area that she needed help walking. That she had a beer or something else to drink given by JM does make me suspicious. One drink is not likely to throw her for a loop like that so quickly, IMO unless there was something else to it. It would be natural for her to want a nice cold beer after that walk, and wandering around. When you've had a lot of alcohol to drink, it does dehydrate you and the walk would add to that. So she'd likely be grateful for a beer which is what I've read JM bought, two of them.

She could have also gotten sick--all the stress, confusion, exercise, drink catching up to her, and that could have caused stomache pains that would have made her bent over. So there are a number of explanations for her being so incapacitated.

But for whatever her condition, she left with JM and there have not been any explanations from JM as what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson