Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his dreads are so tight that it makes his eyebrows look lifted? lol I'm not sure but thats what I think.

His DMV pic looks like he's intentionally opening his eyes wide, lifting his eyebrows. Chameleon activity again. Every picture looks different.

His DMV pic looks like he's intentionally opening his eyes wide, lifting his eyebrows. Chameleon activity again. Every picture looks different.

Botox, I think, but where?

His real tools, the other side.

I hope his friends anyone who had a passing glance or conversation understand that they were used so JM could rape and kill.

Please help find Hannah and bring her home. I don't care what happens to JM, justice has him in her grips. I don't want to know more about him. Tell the LE, please.

He was praying to Peter Popoff trying to get some money to flee to Mexico...lol

I think you hit the nail on the head there. Maybe a combination of hope and denial.

Someone mentioned wayyyy back whether or not he might have carried a shovel in his car. Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Another reason I worry there was a preplanned, predug disposal site. And it was simply a matter of time until it was used. Every night he had time/the opportunity, he tried. If he failed, no biggy. There was always next time.

Those girls who cursed him out were probably on his intended hit list but he soon realized they weren't gonna happen.

After reading Foxfire's description of Ted Bundy, (OMG,,, evil evil evil),,, and learning today LE believed Morgan Harrington's killer returned during stressful times, I am thinking revisiting his victims is an important facet of this killers MO too. Hannah will be in a place that he can re-visit. This actually makes me more hopeful in that she may not be in a deep ravine or extremely inaccessible location, well off the beaten path, but a place where he can get to privately.

Okay. Here's the only thing I could scrounge up in a short time with regards to the car. Second paragraph slightly addresses my earlier question.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-1209

Of course, that's VA code not TX. Not sure which would apply in this instance.

So (if I read that correctly) his sister would have 5 days in which to claim the vehicle without incurring storage fees if the "vehicle at the time of the theft or used without his authorization, express or implied". So I suppose they could be treating it as a stolen vehicle.

My question as to why it's not considered evidentiary to the case, considering he used it to flee VA, still stands. *scratching head*

(Mods feel free to move this post somewhere if it doesn't fit here - it's not a forensic link as far as I know and this is the only place I've seen the letter/car mentioned. TIA!)

I remember following MH's case here for many months. Perhaps, this time is different because Hannah is a UVA student? Wasn't MH a student from Virginia Tech attending a concert at UVA? Not that any of it matters. Just a thought.

Yes, it mattered. For one of their own, the UVA students came out in droves. For a VT student just in the area, nope. Mattered a lot. And MH's parents were very involved, very active in their daughter's case.

Someone mentioned wayyyy back whether or not he might have carried a shovel in his car. Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Another reason I worry there was a preplanned, predug disposal site. And it was simply a matter of time until it was used. Every night he had time/the opportunity, he tried. If he failed, no biggy. There was always next time.

Those girls who cursed him out were probably on his intended hit list but he soon realized they weren't gonna happen.

TA Could be if it was him in Lexington, he was on a hunting trip. A new fall school hunting season, and trying out a new location. Maybe C'ville was't yet in full swing, but Lexington was. Makes me think the search area may need to be closer to that area too. Although he may have many areas "prepared".

Okay. Here's the only thing I could scrounge up in a short time with regards to the car. Second paragraph slightly addresses my earlier question.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-1209

Of course, that's VA code not TX. Not sure which would apply in this instance.

So (if I read that correctly) his sister would have 5 days in which to claim the vehicle without incurring storage fees if the "vehicle at the time of the theft or used without his authorization, express or implied". So I suppose they could be treating it as a stolen vehicle.

My question as to why it's not considered evidentiary to the case, considering he used it to flee VA, still stands. *scratching head*

(Mods feel free to move this post somewhere if it doesn't fit here - it's not a forensic link as far as I know and this is the only place I've seen the letter/car mentioned. TIA!)

Clearly, the police examined the car and didn't find a single thing of interest. PDs have procedures on what you have to do to claim property that they have held, and when it comes to cars, they often contract with some company that has holding facilities to take the car when they are done and the owner is given notice to come pick up the car in so much time. Whether payment is involved or not depends upon the LE agency, and its practices.

. So I suppose they could be treating it as a stolen vehicle.

Interesting. Do they add grand larceny to his list of charges? Or does the sister give up her car, saying she let him have it, if she can't afford to transport it back. That might be why it's up for grabs so to speak in a wrecking yard. Poor sister.

Scratching my head, too, though.

I gave it another look and you're right. It looks totally different...hmmmm wonder what he did?
edited to add...his lips look so different too I don't get it.

I think its partly how things can look different in different photos, especially over time, and the adding and taking away of facial hair.

That sucks. His sister is a single mother and a waitress. She cannot have a ton of spare $$$ to go retrieve a beater car in Texas :(

That sucks. His sister is a single mother and a waitress. She cannot have a ton of spare $$$ to go retrieve a beater car in Texas :(

He's victimizing so many more people than he has any idea. His own family, friends, employers, kids he coaches, LE, searchers, search dogs, there was even an article today about how elementary school kids are asking their teachers if they could go missing....

The envelope and writing on the front looks like something you would get from a mail order "religious self help" kind of business to me. It does not look personal at all. JMO.

That's what I thought too.

I know a number of people who look more like those composites than JM. The composites alone are not going to get anyone caught. Sometimes the composites look nothing like the perps. If Lexington went into such a panic because someone looked like that composite from 9 years ago, there must not be many AA males in that town.

I 've known a number of people who resembled crime composites. Where I live, a lot of Arabs, Hispanics, many different ethinic gropus. When 9/11 photos were circulated, I remember a number of men of that scrip looking just like those on the posters, And those were not composites, but actual photos. My SIL's brother looks just like one of those guys.

So I don't put a a whole lot into JM"s resemblance to those composites. A matter of opinion as to whether he so resembles them or not. He certainly resembles them enough NOT to be eliminated from the description, but as we could see from WG's scrip of him, eye witneses do often get thing wrong. Clearly, JM wasn't picked up under suspicion even as a cab driver Charlottesville who looked so much like those photos. Photos look enough like him to keep him in a possible category, but not in a "wow, what a resemblance" for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member